Hello And Kiss

Hello And Kiss

HELLO and KISS


He took my hand as we sang on stage...

He took me by surprise with his sudden gestures...

We did not plan this to happen; it's not in the script...

But all I felt was his touch on my skin and all i thought of was his biggest grin..



We went out of the stage and my ears were still ringing from all the screams..

He hugged me tight and congratulated me from a job well done..

All I want is to stay glued on that embrace..

How I wish it won't last...

But it did...



And now, the lights are out, the screams were nowhere to be heard..

But I can still feel the fast beating of this heart which screams "Hello, Kwon Jiyong.."





---



"Don't leave..."

I felt my own lips move and my hands automatically stretched itself longing for another touch.



"Don't go, I don't want to be alone here..."

I felt my own legs took one step closer to him. My heart beat faster than it normally should.



I saw him stop and gave me this look. I saw him step back. I saw him move slowly toward me. My heart fluttered with joy as he nears me.



"I won't go.. I won't leave if that's what you want."

I heard his words so clear and loud even though he only whispered them quietly.



He pulled me closer to him, locking me in his arms. I felt his heart beat fast under his shirt. I felt his lips on top of my head. I felt it and I wasn't able to think properly.



He pushed me gently away from him giving us a little bit of space to breathe. He looked me in the eye and I thought I was drowning in his melancholic stare when it suddenly blazed and I see him look at me with desire. Desire for what? But then he kissed me full on the mouth and all the questions in my head disappear into thin air.



He kissed me gently at first, until he started and going deeper. I am overwhelmed by this..



Earlier on I just want him to hug me longer but then there I was being kissed by him.. All his attention's on me... And now I'm fulfilled...



He answered my hello with a kiss...