Tell me

{E X O} Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Paring: KrisxBaek

Rate:PG

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

ooh~ooh~ooh~ooh~

여자들 앞에선 놓고
You let go of my hand in front of other girls

친한 친구라며 어색해 하고
Saying that I’m just a friend and being awkward

가끔씩 너의 Just Girl
Sometimes, I’m just a girl to you

이제 지쳐가
But now I’m tired

 

 

Have you ever feel like you are the luckiest person in this world? Well, if you got Kris hyung as your boyfriend then you are. He is someone you can shout to the whole world that ‘he is the best thing that’s ever been mine’ Yes… mine

 

Kris hyung is Baekkie’s boyfriend

 

This is why I love Kris hyung…

“Yah! Baekhyun! Wake up!”
I raised my head to see who dare to disturb me while I am sleeping. I was actually dreaming of Super junior’s Donghae hyung.. he was just about to kiss me…

 


“What? Don’t you see I am sleeping! And I was about to kiss Donghae hyung!!!” I shouted back to Kyungsoo.

“Wake up and stop dreaming! You should see who is in front of our class, he is as handsome as your Donghae hyung” Kyungsoo said while staring so dreamily at the guy.

I sighed. Nobody can compare to Donghae hyung… ever

 

I turned my head to see the new guy like Kyungsoo did and…

Gosh… Is he an angel or what? Look at that beautiful face of him. His shining black eyes, his sharp nose, and oh! those red pump lips. Not to mention his height, he is probably over 180 cm. and of course perfect blond hair that goes really well with his pretty face… perfect is the only word I can think of right now

 

But wait that face looks so familiar…

 

 

“Hi! My name is Kris, and I am your senior. The reason why I am here in you class is…  ” He said to the whole class then walk to my desk

 

Kris..

Kris..

Kris Hyung!

 

He then stopped at my desk and say

‘To meet my boyfriend’

 

 

 

“Hyung! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to have class now?” I was wide awake now.

“Haha.. I just miss you” He then leaned closer and kiss me…

 

Kiss

Kiss Kris

Kris…

.

 

“Baekhyun!  Eh.. Are you listening?” I turned to my left and see Kris hyung driving.

“Y…Yeah! It was so interesting” I said. Kris hyung smiled then continued his story about how interesting human body can be.

 

 

Of course THIS is the REAL Kris Hyung. The one, who studied very hard, was soon to be a doctor. A good boyfriend like me would have to understand him. I can’t help to miss our old time when he skipped class just to meet me, or when held my hands and ate ice cream in the park together. But now the only thing he really cared about was how interesting human body can be… Seriously Kris hyung…

 

Kris hyung drove to his house where his friends waited to finish their project together. First Kris Hyung told me not to come, but I insist to. He didn’t really have much time for me, and I miss him so bad that I could just look at him while he was working.

 

I took his hands and walked to his house. There were 3 people inside; I recognized 2 of them one is Luhan Hyung, the other one is Jongdae hyung. But who is the other one?

 

 

The unknown guy looked at me, Kris hyung quickly let go of my hand. I was so surprised by his action… Did Kris hyung just let go of my hand because of his new friend?

 

“Baekhyun, this is Lay. Lay, this is Baekhyun” Kris introduced two of us.

“Nice to meet you Baekhyun. I am Lay, Kris’s friend” He said, then smile.

“Hi! I am Baekhyun.” I flashed a dry smile, and look at Kris hyung who joined his friend to finish his project. I left a note on his table before walked out from his house to go home.

 

Kris hyung

I will go home now, forget that I have to finish an essay.

Loveeee

Baekkie

 

 

5 5 5 4 3 2 1

수도 없는

I can’t even count it

시간만 버는

Only time is ticking

It's time for us to talk

네가 오해하게 하잖아

You keep making me misunderstand

확실하게 말을

Tell me clearly

 

 

Last night was the worst… it was raining after I got off of Kris’s hyung house. I walked heartlessly thinking about Lay and Kris hyung.

 

What if Lay like Kris hyung…

What if Kris hyung get tired of me…

What if Kris hyung don’t love me… anymore…

 

The rain was getting harder, and I shook from the cold hard wind. I walked faster to my house which located close to Kris hyung house. As soon as I made it to my house, I went and washed myself, and washed those hurt feelings as well.

 

I and Kris hyung has been together for a long time. But he didn’t have time for me lately because he was busy with his full schedule. Was he really busy?

Or he didn’t want to meet me?

 

I shook my head a little bit to clear my head, not for an essay I told Kris hyung. I lied, I didn’t have one today. I lied, because I didn’t want to disturb Kris hyung while he was working or maybe I didn’t want to see him with his new friend.

Just thought of it made me cry

 

Tell me Tell me 어서 말을 해줘

Tell me Tell me, hurry and tell me

내가 여자라고

That I am your girl

Oh Honey You You You You

헷갈리게 하지

Stop making me confused

 

Urgh! My head is killing me today. I can’t even lift myself up from bed.  I took my phone, and call Kyungsoo that I will not go to class today. I should not forget to have medicine before I go to bed last night; it was because of Kris hyung!

I lay down again to take some rest.

 

What would Kris hyung do right now?

Would he finish his project?

Would his friend be with him right now?

Would he ever know that I wasn’t well?

 

*Beep beep*

I woke up because my phone was ringing; it was Kris hyung’s message.

 

Baekhyun ah.. Are you alright? Kyungsoo told me that you were sick.

I will come to you as soon as I finish my project

Take care of yourself; don’t forget to take some medicine

 

 

I will come to you as soon as I finish my project

I will come to you as soon as I finish my project

I will come to you as soon as I finish my project

… and when will that be?

Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year?

 

Or never?

 

I could feel somebody’s hand reaching to my forehead as if he was trying to see if my fever is gone or not. My head was still pounding; it was so hard just to open my eyes.

“Wake up already?” I opened my eyes, and see Kris hyung sitting on my bed padding my head gently. I nodded.

“Have you finished your project?” I asked.

“No, but I was worried about you” Kris hyung said.

 

 

“So if I am fine, you will not come here, right?” My eyes were full of tears now.

“…”

“You think your project is more important than me. Why don’t you go back and finish your project with your friend?”

“…”

“I.. I am just someone you get tired of now…”

“…”

“You love your new friend so much that you have to let go off my hand.”

“…”

 

 

Kris hyung hugged me to calm me down, but it didn’t help. I tried to get out from his embrace, but he only hugged me tighter.

“Baekhyun, listen to me”

“…”

“I was so worried about you. You are the most important thing in my life I wanted to finish my project first, so I can be with you for the rest of my time.”

“…”

“I never ever gonna get tired of you. I let go off your hand because Lay has just broke up with his girlfriend, I didn’t want to hurt his feeling.”

“…”

“I love you so much, Baekhyun”

“I love you too, Kris hyung”

 

He then wiped away my tears, and leaned to kiss me.

 

After that night, Kris hyung had told me that he finally finished his project. He would be able to be with me now.

 

Everything is back to normal.

He loves me, and I love him too.

He has time to take me to places I want to go.

We do everything we can’t do when he has project.

 

I told you if you got Kris hyung as your boyfriend then
 you are
the luckiest person in this world