your birthday presents

Happy Birthday!

It's your birthday.
your brother, who works for Woollim Entertainment, knows you like to rap and also know that your really good.

After breakfast, which your brother made, he drove you to the Woollim building and showed you the practice room he had reserved for you. He said 'I need to get working now, have fun and work hard' then he left and you were alone in the room. Your borther once told you how all te stuff in this room worked and you what you needed. You began with warming up your voice and studying your lyrice, you composed a song by yourself before you started rapping it slowly.
An hour passed and suddenly someone opened the door, you stopped rapping and looked who got in. With a shocked face you saw Infinite coming in, they were also surprised to see you in the practice room.

Sunggyu: 'Whooo are you?
Ýou: 'I am ___, why are you guys in my practice room?'
Sunggyu: 'Your practice room? This is our practice room.'

You even were more surprised now, the room which in you practiced is your favorite band's practice room. May your brother made a mistake and you were in the wrong room. Then Sunggyu got a phone call.

Dongwoo: 'I heard you rapping, it's pretty good. Are you a new trainee here?'
You: 'Thanks but no i'm not. My brother reserved this practice room for today so i could use it. I didn't know it was your practice room.'
Hoya: 'Don't worry, Sunggyu is just exaggerating. most of the time we use this practice room but other do also. why did your brot-
Sunggyu: 'Manager hyung just called and said we have a different practice room for today and he has to tell us something else too.'

Sunggyu told them to leave, when they went out you saw Myungsoo staring at you and you were blushing when they were gone. He was your ultimate bias and you had a crush on him for nearly two years.

When you were getting tired of practicing, your brother knocked on the door and said 'Hey, i'm done so we're going home. I have something special for dinner for you.' You went home with him and after you had taken a shower he told you to get dressed nicely. He had reserved a table in a chic restaurant.
After half an hour you were dressed up in a beautiful dress, light makeup and some accessories, like that you went downstairs. Your brother smiled when he saw you and helped you getting in the car. In the restaurant you went to a table and saw some boys already sitting there. With a half shocking, half surprised face you reconized Myungsoo and then the other members of Infinite. Ariving at the table they stood up and all wished you a happy birthday. Your borther sat on your right and Myungsoo on your left.

Myungsoo: 'So it's your birthday, is that why you were in our practice room?
You: 'nae, I wanted to say that then but no time, you know.'
Myungsoo: 'You really are a good rapper.'
you: 'Thanks, I once was at a concert and your voice is incredibly good.'
Mungsoo: 'Ah, you're fan. but why did you want a  day in a practice room for your birthday?'

and like that you and Myungsoo stayed talking for the rest of the dinner. You had a great time and your feelings for Myungsoo grew every second. After your brother paid you went with him back to the car but you heard your name and looked back. Seeing Myungsoo comming out. '___-ah, can I have your number?' he shyly asked. You gave him your number and he wished you a good night, but then...
he gave you a little kiss on your lips.
While driving home your brother gave you a look, for the rest of the evening you stayed smiling.

 

~Two Months later~

Now two months later, you and Myungsoo were officially a couple and you never felt so happy.
Also your dream came true and next year you would debut as Rising Sart with Choi Jomin as your main vocal, Yang Taeyoung as leader and vocalist, Shin YongMing as lead dancer and you as main rapper.


 

 

~The End~