EUNHYUK, GOT TO KNOW MORE JESSICA

My Lady Ghost

 

At the hospital.

After Siwon saw that Yuri is okay now he left them and goes to his office. He said he needs to finish some paper works.

So, it is only eunhyuk and Jessica who’s with Yuri that time.

Eunhyuk try to ask and get more information about Yoona.

“umm? Can I ask something? If it’s okay?” eunhyuk said.

“sure! I guess your dizzy about the things happen here earlier.” Jessica said.

“actually. Yeah! I become so curious about why my bestfriends girl friend is that guy siwon? They look so close together. And looks like they are not from a meeting.”Eunhyuk said.

“yeah~ I also want to know. It is my first time to saw that girl. And I’m sure we don’t have a client that has a name Sunye in our office.” Yuri interrupt.

Eunhyuk and Jessica Look at Yuri. “yah? Why your awake? I though you already resting, sleeping?” Jessica said as she walk to Yuri.

“oh? I’m okay now! Don’t worry.. I feel better now. I just want to know who that girl is.” Yuri said.

“that girl is donghae’s girlfriend. The boy with me earlier.”Eunhyuk said.

“oh? Yeah! She run at your friend and hug him and said he is her boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“yeah.. butsica? Did you see his friends reaction when he saw his girlfriend with siwonoppa? He looked so shock after seeing her.” Yuri said.

Meanwhile, they didn’t know that Yoona is with them. She didn’t come with donghae and sunye. She said to donghae to have fun. And she will not disturb them. Yoona try to remember Sunye. Because she know that she already saw her before. But she can’t remember clearly where she saw Sunye. Until..

“Jessica? Remember at the engagement party? That girl appeared and Siwonoppa introduced her to my sister as her friend.” Yuri said.

“engagement party..” Yoona thinking..

FLASHBACK:

Yoona run crying and Siwon is running after her.

“Yoona!! Wait!! Please let me explain!!” Siwon said while following her. Until he grab yoona’s hands. “please don’t get it wrong! Let me explain first.”  Siwon said.

“what was that oppa? Why she need to kiss you? I though she’s just your friend! But she kisses you on the lips!! And I’m sure it is not just a friendly kiss!! Because you kiss her back!!” yoona said while crying so hard.

“no yoona!! No! *he hug yoona tight* okay! Please listen to me! I’m going to tell you the truth just stop crying! *he wipe yoona’s tears* she’s actually my ex- and she just suggest a kiss for a last time. Before I get married to you, but trust me! That kiss is nothing! You’re the one I truly loved!! Not her!!” siwon explain.

“please.. if that’s true.. I don’t want to see her again!! Don’t you ever try to invite her on our wedding!! Or else I wouldn’t marry you!!” yoona said as she hug him.

“yes princess!! Yu will never see her again!!” Siwon said.

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

“right!! She’s the girl!! And I can’t believe she’s donghae’s girlfriend? Too bad for donghae!! Looks like that girl still like siwonoppa. And maybe they are in a relationship now. I need to warn donghae about his girlfriend!!” yoona said to herself.

As yoona left the hospital and find Donghae. She saw Yuri is looking at her way.

“yuri? Can you see me?”Yoona said and shock.

“I know..my sister wouldn’t be happy if she will about siwonoppa and that girl.” Yuri said as she looking at yoona’s way.

“don’t worry, donghae and sunye loved each other so much!!” Eunhyuk said.

“Maybe your friend loved his girlfriend so much. But I don’t know about the girl if she loved your friend back.” Jessica said.

“eh? What are you talking about?” Eunhyuk ask.

“the engagement party!! When that girl come and introduced to my sister, something happen that night. My sister runaway crying. Because that girl kiss siwonoppa!! So my sister become broken hearted!! She just lucky that my sister is so nice and didn’t bother to fight back after what she done.” Yuri said.

“Mwo?Sunye?!Its means they have a past?!” eunhyuk said with shock expression.

“yeah~ I remember my sister told me about what she saw when she runaway crying. But, Siwonoppa promise her that she will never going to see that girl again.” Yuri said.

“but? Why Siwonoppa bring that girl here?” Jessica asks.

Yuri looks down and shakes her head. “I don’t know. He said they are just business partner.”

“Eunhyuk? Is your friend known about them?” Jessica asks Eunhyuk.

“I don’t know. In this past days his girlfriend always busy at work. That’s all I know.” Eunhyuk said.

“ohh? I see. Yuri can I left you for a while?” Jessica said and stands up and prepared herself to leave.

“where you going Jessica?” Yuri asks.

“I just want to know more about that girl Sunye and her real relation to siwonoppa. You know I treasure you and yoona the most. And I don’t want anyone mess around the two of you.” Jessica said.

“Jessica you don’t have to do this! My sister is not around anymore! So I don’t care who he date or whatever!” Yuri said.

“butSunye is my friends girlfriend..” Eunhyuk said.

Jessica looks at eunhyuk and pat his shoulder. “I know that’s why I want to know who is that girl is. And since Siwon is still the one who runs the Im’s company he doesn’t have the right to date anyone.”

“okay! But Eunhyuk need to come with you! I don’t want you to left alone!” Yuri said.

Eunhyuk and Jessica look at each other. “okay! Eunhyuk? Can you come with me?”

Eunhyuk just nods. Then, Jessica grabs his hand and left Yuri alone at the hospital. “Yuri we will not be gone for long. Call me if you need anything okay?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunhyuk drive the car and Jessica sat with him beside the driver’s seat.

“Eunhyuk is this okay with you that I drag you with me and go to our office?” Jessica asks while looking at Eunhyuk.

“yeah~ don’t worry.. I’m happy to help. And by the way please call me oppa. I’m also older from you and it is awkward if you call me just Eunhyuk. But if you don’t want it is okay for me if you just want to call me by my name.” Eunhyuk said while focusing at the road.

Jessica looks down. “o-oh? Ye-yeah..sorry if I just call you by your name. I just can’t easily call you oppa. Because I actually can’t feel comfortable calling someone as oppa. You know what it that’s me a year before I call siwon as oppa. Yoona help me to feel comfortable around her boyfriend. That’s why now I can call him oppa easily. But in the case of you, I want you to make you comfortable around me. So, okay I will call you Eunhyukoppa!” Jessica said as she smiles.

And eunhyuk clean his throat and blush. But, he manage to hide it to Jessica.

“by the way you mention the name Yoona. Who is she by the way? If you don’t want to answer it, it’s okay.” Eunhyuk asks.

Jessica takes a deep breath before answering. “Yoona is my bestfriend, and she’s also Yuri’s twin sister. Yoona is so lovely; she will fight for her sister and even me. She will do anything for us. Until Siwonoppa come to her life and make her fall in love with him. We all happy for Yoona that time, even she’s in love she never forget her responsibility to her family. Actually, she a taught woman. When they parents die in their young age. Yoona take the responsibility for the two of them. You can’t tell that she’s the youngest with the two of them. Yuri is a minute older from her. But she only sees Yuri as her little sister that she needs to fight for.” Jessica said as tears fall from her eyes.

Eunhyuk look at her and give her his handkerchief. “Don’t cry..if she see you like that, crying for her she will be sad. You need to be strong for yourself, And also for her sister.”

Jessica nods as she wipes her tears. “I know. But you can’t blame me! I still can’t forgive myself of what happen to her. I’m with her that night, we’re celebrating her last day as Ms. ImYoona. So, we go to the bar and have fun. We have drunk as long as we can and have fun! Until, she wants to go home then I let her go home by herself, because I can’t manage to stand up straight that night. So, she drive for herself and then involve in a car accident that lead her to her death.” Jessica said she cry out loud.

Eunhyuk stop the car near at the park and comfort Jessica. “Uljima~ it’s not your fault. It’s just an accident. I’m sure Yuri will not want to see you blaming yourself about what happen to her sister.” Eunhyuk said as he try to smile.

Jessica look at Eunhyuk and hug him. “yeah~ thank you!”

Eunhyuk got speechless and he just hug Jessica back.

Jessica broke the hug and wipe her tears again and stop crying. “we should keep going now.”

“ahh! Yeah!”Eunhyuk said as he start the engine.

When they arrived at the company, Jessica visit Siwon’s office but in her surprise Siwon is not there and the secretary said that Siwon is still on the vacation and it will come back next week.

Eunhyuk got speechless while looking at Jessica. And she ask about Sunye in Siwon secretary.

And the secretary said. “Ma’am Ms. Sunye is one of Mr. Choi client but they haven’t talks since Mr. Choi is not in his office right now. Ms. Sunye scheduled there meeting next week.”

“I see!! And give me some information about Ms. Sunye? Since I’m one of this company’s manager I want to know who will be our client is.” Jessica order siwon’s secretary.

“okay ma’am just wait here for a while.” The secretary says as she left them and get some information about Sunye.

Jessica and Eunhyuk go to the companies waiting room and sat on the couch as the wait.

“wow! This company is so big and all the employees here are you afraid of you.” Eunhyuk said.

“anio, they are not afraid of me. They just need to do their works since they loved their job they need to do anything as I order to them.” Jessica said.

“but that’s siwon secretary, is she don’t have loyalty to his boss” Eunhyuk said whisper to Jessica.

Jessica looks at him laugh a little. “Even she’s Siwonoppa’s secretary she know who’s me in siwonoppa’s life. That’s why anything I ask her about oppa she will answer it honestly.” Jessica said.

Eunhyuk nods at her and look at the secretary coming back to them.

“ma’am, I’m sorry to inform you but we don’t have records about Ms. Sunye’s Information. But they said she work at Lee’s company as a head manager there. And as I search about her, she’s the son of that company’s girlfriend. That’s all I know about her ma’am.” The secretary explains.

“but? You said earlier that she’s Mr. choi’s client? How come see don’t have a record in our company?” Jessica said

“actually ma’am she just call here and ask about Mr. Choi. If Mr. choi already back from vacation. But I think they are not related in business ma’am.” Secretary said.

Jessica nods her head. “okay~ you may go back to work. Thank you Sooyoung.”

As the secretary left them, Jessica think about sunye. “She’s the girlfriend of the son of lee’s company?”

“yeah! And that is donghae!” Eunhyuk said.

“So? You’re saying your friend is the future CEO of that company?” Jessica said as she looks at eunhyuk.

“yeah~ but he run away from home. Because he don’t want to   involved in any business matter. Donghae want to lived his life the way he want it.” Eunhyuk explain.

“I heard that Lee’s company has 2sons and 1daughter.” Jessica said.

“yeah~ it’s donghae, kyuhyun and their youngest sister Sulli.” Eunhyuk said.

“I see..” Jessica said as she walk around the waiting room, thinking.

“something is not right. There really something not right. And I can’t figure it out.” Jessica added.

“what you mean? Not right?” Eunhyuk said.

“if your friend donghae run away from home and Sunye achieved to enter as a head manager in that company. why easily sunye got that high position in the first place? And still that company never said anything about their oldest son.” Jessica said.

“you got a point! I will ask donghae about it later!!” Eunhyuk said.

“yeah! You better too!!” Jessica agrees.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile on Donghae and Sunye’s date:

They go to their favorite restaurant and eat there. While they are eating donghae start a conversation.

“How’s your meeting with Mr. Choi earlier.” Donghae ask while eating.

“oh? It’s good..he accept my deal to him as a partnership to there company. that’s all.” Sunye said as she look at donghae smiling. “how about you honey? How’s your new apartment? I want to see it!! Can we go there later?” Sunye added.

“yeah! Sure!! My new apartment has a great view you’ll love It.” Donghae said.

Sunye nods. “by the way. Your father asks me about you. They want you to go back home. They missed you so much!” Sunye said.

Donghae shake his head. “I don’t think he miss me!! Can you please stop forcing me to go back home!! Because I don’t have plans to go back there anymore!”

“what about you brother and sister? They miss you too!!” Sunye said.

“don’t worry about them. I can reach to them now!! So, you don’t have to worry. Actually when I moved at my new apartment, Sulli help me for my things also Kyuhyun! They already forgive me from what I’ve done leaving them before.” Donghae confess.

While the two of them still talking Yoona appeared and donghae saw her, Yoona is look so serious as she look at donghae and Sunye.

“we need to talk!” Yoona said.

Sunye noticed that donghae is looking at somewhere. But when she looks at what donghae is looking. All can she sees is the waiter serving the other table. “honey? Where you looking at?”Sunye asks with suspension.

“no-nothing! I have to go to the comfort room first.” Donghae said and left.

Then yoona follow him to CR. As donghae enter the Male CR. Yoona stop and said. “Oh? God!! Why we need to talk inside there!”

Donghae open the door and said. “just come here! No one is here!” he whisper.

Then Yoona come inside and talk to donghae.

“what are you doing here? You said you want to stay at the hospital with your sister!” Donghae said.

“yeah! I want to stay there, but you know what I remember something!” yoona said.

“and what is that?” Donghae ask.

“Your girlfriend!! I saw her before!!” yoona said.

“mwo? Wh-where? And with whom?”Donghae ask.

“I don’t want you to freak out! But I saw her with my boyfriend! He bring that girl to our engagement party and I saw her that she kiss my boyfriend on the lips and believe me it really broke my heart and feels like I want to kill her!” Yoona said.

Donghae lose his balance and become so speechless. He left the comfort room and go back to their table. While yoona try to get his attention by calling his name. “Donghae?Donghae!! Donghae!!” but looks like donghae is just ignoring her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!! I want to make this story exciting in every chapter. Hope you still love it and support it!! *wink*

Don’t forget to leave comments!!^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:D