NEW LIFE FOR YOONA and THE OTHERS [THE END]

My Lady Ghost

 

“Who are you?”

Yuri caress Yoona’s face. “Yoon, he’s donghae oppa… he’s the one helping us to save you.”

“hi!” Donghae said.

“yoong, don’t you remember him?” Jessica asks.

Yoona shake her head and look at Donghae scared.

Jessica looks at Donghae to sign that he must leave at once.

Donghae smile and look down and leave the hospital.

eunhyuk follows Donghae behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3months pass…

Yoona recover well and back to her own life.

She breaks up at Siwon and sends Siwon to prison.

And get all the properties she own to her uncle and lived with Yuri in one house.

While Sunye go abroad and start new life there and forget everything happen in Korea.

Eunhyuk got a gut to tell Jessica what he really felt about her and Jessica accepts Eunhyuk and then they started their relationship.

While Donghae start also a new life with his siblings and got success on the path he choose his father never bother them anymore. Since Sulli said bad word to him and said how much she hate her father for not giving them a freedom to choose or do what ever they want.

Kyunhyun proposed to seohyun to marry him and Seohyun with out any second thought say yes to him. And they prepared for their wedding.

Everyone look so happy to their new life. But still Donghae can’t forget yoona. So, he visits his previous apartment building. And get his old things he left in the apartment. And for Donghae surprise Yoona open the door and look at him.

“what are you doing here? How did…?” yoona said while staring at Donghae.

“I came here with peace. I just get my stuff here. Umm… I enter here with a spear key behind the fire extinguisher?” Donghae said, smile and start leaving.

Yoona watch him leaving and grab his arm. “wait!”

Donghae turn around and said. “Yes?”

“t-the spear key… I need it.” Yoona said as she point to the key.

“ohh? Yeah!” Donghae smile and handed the key to yoona.

Yoona get the key and let donghae leave.

1 month pass after Donghae meet yoona.

As Donghae success as a member of one of the hottest kpop group in Korea ‘Super Junior’. They got a schedule that they need to perform for an event in the orphanage for kids. And since Donghae really love kids he enjoy performing there and playing with kids. Then one of the kids grabs his hand and takes him and introduces him to a girl.

“You can be my appa right?” the kids say.

“yes of course! My little angel.” Donghae said as he carries the child.

“Then I will introduce you to my omma!! So we can be a happy family!!” the kid say’s giggling.

“Where is your omma?” Donghae asks as he put the kid down and follows it.

The kid left donghae sitting on the couch and said. “I’ll get my omma~ appa! Should wait here, araso?” the kid child as he hold donghae’s face and left.

Donghae just nods at the kid and wait.

The kid pull a beautiful girl with him and call that girl omma. The girl follows the kid smilling and asks. “where are you going to take me sweetie?”

“Omma should meet appa!! And appa is waiting to meet omma!!” the kid say as he give the girl a sweet smile.

“araso~” the girl said.

When they reach donghae’s location. The kid holds Donghae’s hand and the girl’s hand and said.

“appa!! This is my omma!! Omma!! This is my appa!!” the kid say in the sweet way.

Donghae stare at the girl and start to smile shyly as the girl do the same thing.

“a-annyeong!” Donghae said as he looks at the girl.

“annyeong!” the girl replied.

The kid make donghae and girl to holding hands and the girl look at donghae’s hand as she remember something from the past to the present.

-she got A flashback about her namja hae in her childhood day. And remember being a ghost and got help from a man who fall in love with her.-

The girl looks at Donghae with teary eyes.

“namja hae…” the girl said.

Donghae stare at her with a surprise look at smile. “you remember me now? Yoon?”

Yoona Nods while some tears flowing into her eyes and smile.

Donghae can’t stop his self and he hug Yoona really tight and take a deep breath as a sign of relief.

“my yoon!! Ohh, my yoona!!!” Donghae said.

Yoona cry as she hug donghae back tight and say. “yes! It’s me namja hae!! My donghae oppa!!”

The kid surprise to the two sudden reaction to each other. The kid just stares at them.

When donghae broke the hug he wipes yoona’s tears and caresses her face closer to his face. When donghae is about to kiss yoona the kid stop him.

“appa!!” the kid shout.

Both yoona and donghae look at the kid and laugh a little. They walk to the kid and donghae carry him and kiss the kid’s cheek and say.

“you say you want a happy family right? Now here we are!! We are now a complete family!!” Donghae said as he hug Yoona and the kid.

After the event in the orphanage. Donghae hold Yoona’s hand tight and never let go to her hands.

Yoona look at him giggling. “you can let go of my hands now. I won’t go any place.” yoona said.

“anii!! I won’t I want to be sure that all of this is true. ‘cause if it’s a dream I don’t want to wake up anymore.” Donghae said as he stares at Yoona.

Yoona walk closer to him and caress his face and kiss donghae’s lips. “this is not dream… this is a reality. I’m really yours now and for now on no one can’t break us a part…” Yoona said as she stares at Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae smile and grab Yoona’s waist and kiss yoona deeply in the lips and Yoona kiss donghae back. the two of them share the sweeties kiss ever.

Weeks, months, and ever a years pass. Since donghae and yoona is in a relationship. Still donghae love Yoona even more. He can’t stop Loving Yoona everyday he saw her. It feel’s like it’s always there first time meeting and loving each other everyday.

One afternoon. Donghae left a note to yoona’s door step.

“I love you my Princess~ can we meet later at 7PM at namsan tower? –namja hae”

Yoona giggles as she read Donghae’s note for her and enters the house. Yuri is busy talking to someone on the phone when she notices that Yoona is at home now.

“Yoona!!” Yuri calls her as she finishes her conversation on the phone.

Yoona smile at Yuri and walk to her. “yes my yuri?”

“have a dinner date with donghae oppa later?” Yuri asks.

“how did? Yah! Don’t tell me you read the note!” Yoona said annoyed.

“ania! *shake head* it’s accident. I thought it your note for me. mianhae.” Yuri said as she show her tounge out.

“aigoo~~” yoona said and mess yuri’s hair.

Yoona stand up and walk to her room and prepared a dress the she will wear later at the dinner date with Donghae.

As Yoona pick up the dresses. She call yuri to choose the best dress for her.

1.

2.

3.

She tries 3 dresses still Yuri can’t choose a dress for her. Yoona start to get pissed she think that yuri is playing around with her.

Yuri laughs and says. “all the dresses suit you well. I can’t choose which one is best because all the dress you wear is look the best for you sis!” she said as she walk to Yoona and hug her.

Yoona smile at yuri and hug her back. “gomawo…”

Yoona choose a simple but cute black dress and prepared for her self. Because it’s already 6PM. Donghae send her a message.

[yoon. Eunhyuk will pick your there at 6:30PM. –namja hae]

Yoona is all well prepared for the dinner date and just wait for eunhyuk to pick her.

Until at 6:28PM she hear a car parking outside there house and she get’s out the house and walk to the car. Yoona saw Jessica beside the driver’s seat waving at her.

“Yoona!!” Jessica said while smilling and waving at her.

Yoona smile back and wave too. she get inside at the back seat of the car and open the car’s window and wave to yuri at whose standing at the door step smilling and waving at her.

Jessica giggles as she saw Yoona with a dress sitting at the back seat.

“Your highness we are going to be your servant tonight.” Jessica said as she looking at Yoona.

“Servant? Unnie! Anio…” Yoona said and shake her head.

“gwenchana yoona… it’s just for tonight. Nae?” eunhyuk said.

Yoona pout and said. “araso.”

When they reach there destination. Eunhyuk open the door for Yoona and her to the dinning area of namsan tower.

Eunhyuk stop walking and Look at yoona smilling.

“Yoona your look so beautiful tonight. *blush* and this is the end for me to you. for now on you go on your way.” Eunhyuk said and open a door for Yoona.

Yoona smile at Eunhyuk and say. “thank you.”

Yoona walk to a room that full of rose petal’s on the floor and at the end of it is a table which is set for two persons.

Yoona walk over the rose petals on the floor and look for donghae. But she can’t find donghae anywhere.

She reach the table and still looking for donghae. Until a screen monitor start to play a video message for her.

She looks at the monitor and watch. It show’s some picture of them together and a message in the end.

  

“You’re the only girl I want to love for the rest of my life…”

“…the girl I want to serve and protect for the rest of my life…”

“…….the girl that I can’t really imagine my first and will be the last love I ever have….”

Yoona amazed of what she saw and read on the screen. At the end of the video. Yoona got shock and cover because of the surprise.

Because it’s donghae holding a ring and says.

  

“would you want to spend your life with me? Will you marry me Im Yoona my lady ghost?”

Donghae walk behind Yoona and pat Yoona’s shoulder and kneel down while holding a ring.

Yoona turn around with a teary eyes looking at donghae. She grabs donghae’s hand and help donghae to stand up and shout.

“YES!!!” and she hug donghae really tight while crying because of happiness.

Donghae smile happily as he hug yoona tight and turn Yoona around because of happiness.

As they broke the hug. Donghae wear a ring to Yoona’s hand and kiss Yoona on the lips deeply and Yoona kisses back.

The two of them share a happy dinner together with love and pure of happiness they ever have.

After four months they got married infront of their beloved relatives and friends. They face all the people when the Father said.

“I announce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride!!!”

 

All the people claps there hands shouting and congratulate them.

-THE END-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my readers who support me for this fanfic!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!:D I didn’t expect that you will all love my story. Hope you like the ending. Well leave a comment and tell me what can you say to my story nae?

Thanks again!! Love you all!!;*