KYUHYUN AND SEOHYUN

My Lady Ghost

 

It was Thursday afternoon, kyuhyun decided to visit seohyun after they break-up as Kyuhyun’s parent wish to him.

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun in a recording studio; Seohyun is a K-pop idol. She’s doing a solo career, so far seohyun did a great job, and she’s been loved by all her fans and always believing in her talent.

Kyuhyun approach seohyun, and when seohyun saw him, she was surprise seeing kyuhyun after that day.

“op-oppa?” Seohyun said with a big eyes looking at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun walk forward to Seohyun as he said. “Annyeong?”

Seohyun stand up and step backward. “What are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun rub in head and moved closer to seohyun. “I’m here to make things right.. I’m sorry..” he said as he look down.

Seohyun look confused as she look at Kyuhyun. “make things right? About what?”

Kyuhyun hold Seohyun’s hands and look to her eyes. “about us! I want you back; I’m such a fool for letting you go! I’m sorry.”

Seohyun is so shock at what Kyuhyun said, and for her surprise when Kyuhyun Knee down in front of her. “I really want you to come back to me Seohyun.” He added.

Seohyun look at Kyuhyun and smile a little as she hug Kyuhyun and help kyuhyun to stand up. “I love you evil kyuhyun! Even you broke my heart once, I still can stop loving you.” she said as she hugs Kyuhyun tight.

Kyuhyun broke the hug and look at seohyun with a teary eyes. “I’m really sorry for hurting you! I’m such a pabo! I shouldn’t listen of what my parents said to break up with you. I love Seo Joo hyun!! I love you with all my heart!!” he said as he kisses seohyun on the lips.

After the kiss Seohyun look at Kyuhyun happily. And when Kyuhyun saw her, Kyuhyun can’t stop laughing while Seohyun is Looking at him.

“oppa!! Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face that makes you laugh?” she asks.

Kyuhyun shake his head. “ ani.. nothing.. I just missed you staring at me like that. When you don’t have nothing to say you always stare at me like that.” He said as he pinch seohyun’s nose.

“yah! Oppa!! *slap kyuhyun’s hands* aigoo!!!~” seohyun said as she rubs gently her nose.

Kyuhyun look at her smiling. “my 3minutes talking girlfriend is now mad at me!” he still teasing Seo.

“mwo?! 3minutes talking girlfriend?” Seohyun said as she gives a death glared to Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun try to avoid looking at seohyun’s eyes as seohyun still Following his sight. “yah! Gomanie!! Mianhae!!” Kyuhyun said as she hold seohyun’s face and play a staring contest with seohyun.

Seohyun look at Kyuhyun’s eyes closer without blinking her eyes. And after a minute, kyuhyun’s give up! Because he can’t stand Seohyun’s eyes charm.

“araso! You win!! I give up!” Kyuhyun said as he looks down.

Seohyun claps her hands and grin. “I know I will win! You can’t ever win to me!”

Kyuhyun look at seohyun. “mwo? But I already win something to you!”

“and what it is?” seohyun said as she look at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun point at Seohyun’s heart. “your love!! I mean your heart!! That’s already mine right?” Kyuhyun said happily.

Seohyun nods and give kyuhyun a big hug!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soehyun and Kyuhyun are so happy to each other’s company. until Kyuhyun got a phone call from his father.

ON THE PHONE:

DAD: Kyu? Where are you? I need you in the office right now, I want you to meet someone!

KH: appa, mianhae.. I’m with seohyun right now. And I want to spend my rest of the day with her. *he said while looking at seohyun*

DAD: mwo? I thought we already talk about this? I thought you already broke up with her? Kyu, she can’t give you the power to manage this company! broke up with her at once!! Did you hear me? BROKE UP WITH HER!!

KH: anio appa!! Mianhae!!

END

Kyuhyun hang up the phone and look at seohyun. “I will protect you no matter what and I promise that no matter what happen I will never  let you go again.”

Seohyun look at him with teary eyes, she can’t say anything. For the first time seohyun realize that she’s the most precious thing in Kyuhyun’s life.

Kyuhyun hold Seohyun’s hands and take seohyun to a special place that only he and his hyung know. Seohyun is so amazed to the view she saw. It is her first time to see a big house with a beautiful garden in the front house.

“where are we?” seohyun asks.

Kyuhyun look at her and smile. “we are in our top secret hide out place!”

“ehh? Top secret hide out place? this house? *shake head* ani, mansion?” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun laugh and said. “mansion? Yeah! Maybe you can call this place like that. Actually this place is from our late mother. She own this house and when she die she leave it in our names. Me, sulli, and donghae hyung. And me and donghae hyung is the only one who knows about this house.”

“how about your father and sulli?” seohyun asks while looking t kyuhyun.

“sulli didn’t know about this. Because when our mom told us this place sulli is still our baby sister that time, so even she already go to this place I think she can’t remember it. And appa? Omma make sure that appa will never know about this place. because omma believe that someday we need a place to hide that appa will not know." Kyuhyun said while looking at the mansion.

“I think your omma already know that someday she is going to leave the three of you, that’s why she prepared this place.” Seohyun said.

“maybe, let’s go!” Kyuhyun said. then he hold seohyun’s hand and enter the mansion.

The mansion is so big and there is a house keeper who watch and taking care the whole house. It’s mr. sooman.

“oh? Annyeong haseyo ajusshi!!” Kyuhyun bow and great mr. sooman.

“young master!! Annyeong haseyo! Long time no see!!” mr. sooman great him back.

“nae! Can we live here for a while? By way this is my girlfriend seohyun!” Kyuhyun said and introduce seohyun. Seohyun bow and great mr. sooman.

“of course youngmaster! This is your house and whenever you want to live here you can!” Mr. sooman said.

“nae! Gomawo ajusshi!!” Kyuhyun said and smile.

Seohyun grab his hand. “why we need to live here by the way?”

“this is the only place that I can hide you! for the mean time we need to stay here. I know my appa is searching for us now. After I hang up the phone and turn off my phone. I guess he’s freaking out now.” Kyuhyun said and grin.

“but.. how about sulli? And your hyung? They may be worried about you now.” Seohyun said.

“don’t worry I already left a message for hyung. And sulli? I don’t think appa will do something to her. Beside sulli is his favorite daughter.” Kyuhyun said while holding seohyun’s hand and take her to her room.

“this will be your room for a while. Nae? I promise you that it is just a temporary.” Kyuhyun said and hug Seohyun tight and kiss her to her fore head

“I’m not afraid of anything, as long as I know that you’re always there for me.” seohyun said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile after donghae receive a message from Kyuhyun the first thing come to his mind is his sister sulli. He know that kyuhyun will never tell it to sulli.

So, donghae left Yuri, Jessica, and Eunhyuk while they are still preparing a plan for taking back yoona’s body.

“I have to go for a while.. I need to look for my sister.” Donghae said and get his things and leave.

Eunhyuk grab his arm. “yah? Wae? Is everything alright?” eunhyuk said worried.

Donghae look at him. “nae! Don’t worry.. I just need to say something to my sister. I’ll be back later.”

“take care donghae.. nae? We need you to save my sister’s body.” Yuri said also look worried.

Donghae nods and smile, then he left. Yoona follow him. “what happen oppa?”

“it’s Kyuhyun! He runaway with his girlfriend.” Donghae said while walking.

“mwo? I thought he’s against at leaving your house at the first place?” yoona asks.

“molla!! Maybe appa know that he already comeback to his girlfriend. I don’t know..” Donghae said and he text sulli.

[where are you? I need to talk to you about something. Text me or call me and I will come wherever you are.- donghae oppa]

[oppa! I can’t see you! appa come to my school and pick me home early. And I don’t know why.-sulli]

“this is not right!” donghae said while looking at his phone.

Yoona look at him worried. “wae? Oppa? Did something happen?”

“appa is guarding sulli now.”donghae said while he look at yoona.

“omo?! What should we do? Should we save your sister first tonight? Instead of saving my body’s back?” yoona said.

Donghae shake his head. “ani! You first!! I promise your sister that we are going to get your body back tonight!”

Yoona force to smile. “your sister is more important than me! she’s your sibling and I’m just.. a lady ghost.. save your sister first. My body can wait!” yoona said.

“yoo…na..” donghae said and nods.

“tell the others about it! Ask them to help you! I know my sister will understand it.” Yoona said.

“then let’s go back and ask their help.” Donghae said and walk back to yuri and others.

Yoona watch donghae while walking. Even she really wants to get her body back. What can she do? She knows that even her body back she can’t still go back inside her body. And she doesn’t know why.

DONGHAe POV:

Why my feeling like this? I feel so strange, after I saw yoona’s face disappointed about saving her body tonight.

I feel so regret? I want to get her body back to badly. I want to see her smile and happy. I want to touch her. I want to know if her skin is smooth or something.

Arrgg!! There is something inside me saying save yoona’s body now!! And think about anything else later.

Why am i feeling like this?!

END OF POV.

Donghae can’t stop looking at yoona. Until he realize that his hand is trying to touch yoona but the only thing he can feel is the wind.

Yoona notice him and ask. “what the problem oppa?”

Donghae lose his concentration and can’t answer right. “no..nothing!! the.. There is something… on..your clothes?”

“mwo?” yoona asks.

“nothing! Just keep going!!” donghae said and continue to walk.

When they reach yuri’s house. Donghae saw Siwon, visiting Yuri. and when Yuri saw him, she run to him and grab his hand.

“Donghae! Pali! Let’s me introduce you to him.” Yuri whisper.

“what are you planning? Did you tell him about your sister?” donghae whisper back.

“ani..” yuri said. as she introduce Donghae to siwon.

“siwon oppa!! This is donghae!! Remember? You saw him already at the hospital.” Yuri said while she holding Donghae’s hand.

Siwon look at donghae like he don’t know anything about donghae and Sunye. “it’s nice to meet you! donghae-sshi.” He say as he offer a hand shake.

Dongahae get his hand and make a hand shake, he also try to smile.

After the hand shake, Donghae saw yoona standing at the back of siwon. Yoona’s face is so serious that look like she is ready to kill.

Donghae stand up and walk to siwon’s back and try to calm yoona.

“you want to leave now for a while? Let’s have a walk.” Donghae whisper to yoona.

But siwon hear him and siwon look at him smiling. Then, he stand up and make an excuse of him and donghae. “yuri? can we just excuse for awhile? I guess your friend wants to talk to me?” he said while looking at donghae.

Donghae shock. He don’t know that Siwon hear him. So, he just follow siwon outside Yuri’s house.

Before donghae follow siwon outside. “don’t follow us.” He whisper to Yoona and leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo!! A man to man talk between Siwon and Donghae? What will happen?

Well!! Find out to the next chapter!!*wink*

Don’t forget to leave a comment!!:D