SUNYE AND DONGHAE “THE BREAK UP”

My Lady Ghost

 

As donghae and sunye leave the hospital and eat to their favorite restaurant. They got a little conversation about each other.

And as Sunye try to convince donghae to go back to his family. Still donghae choose to be independent.

Actually the only reason why sunye convince Donghae to go back to his family is because she promises to donghae’s father that she will do anything to make donghae go back to his family and become the CEO of the Lee’s company. In return they will hire Sunye as the financial manager in the future. And that position is Sunye’s dream that she want to achieved.

When Yoona appeared in the restaurant where Donghae and Sunyeis eating, She talk to donghae about his girlfriend. That make Donghae feel a little uneasy to Sunye.

He sat down across the table with a serious face that makes sunye notice. “Honey? What happen to you?” Sunye said as she holdsDonghae hand.

But donghae slap her hand that gives sunye a surprise. And donghae stand up and grab sunye’s hand and left the restaurant.

Not far from them, yoona is watching and also surprise at donghae’s behavior. She follows them as Donghae take sunye inside the car.

“ouch!! *rubbing her hand that donghae grab* what happening to you!!” Sunye said.

And donghae just ignored her and before Donghae enter the car, Yoona run to him and said. “Donghae! What are you doing?”

Donghae look at her and said. “Get in the car!! I want you to hear all sunye will said to me as she explain about your engagement party.” He whispers.

And Yoona just follow at what donghae said. She seat at the back of the driver seat. Donghae start the engine that makes Sunye nervous. She never saw Donghae like this before. “Honey?” Sunye try to talk to donghae, but Donghae just ignored her. While donghae is driving, sunye can’t take away her eyes to donghae, for the first time she feels scared to him with no reason.

Donghae stop the car at his apartment parking lot. And he looks at Sunye. “tell me! Who is Mr. Choi.” He asks sunye in a low voice.

“I-I already told you. He’s just my business partner!” Sunye said.

Donghae shake his head. “liar!!” donghae said shouting to Sunye.

Sunye feel trembling as Donghae shout at her. “I-I’m telling the truth!! Why you think I will lie to you?” Sunye said.

Donghae Laugh a little and said. “then what about the engagement party you attend with him? Is that his engagement party with his future wife who died? And you kiss him!!”Donghae said.

“ho-how do you know about that?” Sunye said with trembling voice.

Donghae shake his head and said. “it is not important how do I know about that! Just answer my question!! Who is Mr. Choi is your life!!” Donghae said as he hold Sunye on the Shoulder and shake her.

Sunye look down and start crying. “I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..”

“what? Why you need to say sorry?!! Answer me!! Who is he?!!”

“he’s my boyfriend!!!” Sunye said while crying out loud.

Donghae loose his words and just look at sunye with a surprise and slowly left the car.

And yoona look so shock on what she heard and she just cry when she heard that sunye is her boyfriend’s girl.

She also left the car when Donghae left and she just follow donghae who’s still speechless from what happen. And still yoona can stop her self-crying.

Sunye is left in the car crying and don’t know what do to. So, she call Siwon and ask to pick her at donghae’s apartment’s parking lot.

When siwon arrived at the parking lot he runs to sunye who’s still crying inside donghae’s car. And when sunye saw him, she gets off the car and hug Siwon while crying and said. “he already know! And now where finish!”

Siwon broke the hug and wipe Sunye’s tears. “it’s okay. Don’t cry. I don’t want to see you crying for him!” then he kiss sunye on the lips and leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On donghae’s apartment, he walks straight to his bed room and lay on the bed while thinking. Yoona didn’t follow him. Instead she just stays at the living room. Sitting on the couch, still crying and can’t believe what’s happening.

“I’m a ghost already. But I still can feel the pain! The pain that really broke my heart! why me? Why? I loved him so much. But still he chooses to break my heart. I know I don’t have the right to feel so jealous now. Because I’m already dead, I can never have him.”

Yoona didn’t know that donghae search for her and when he found Yoona he just listen to what Yoona says, he is just watching her while she’s on pain.

Donghae walk to her and sat beside her. “He doesn’t deserve your love. Forget him and move on.”

Yoona look at him. “looks who’s talking?if it is hard for me to accept it even I already dead, then why it is to you? you’re really love her don’t you?” Yoona said.

Donghae nods as he looks down. “but what can I do? She doesn’t love me. She love that guy not me.” He said as he look at yoona and try to smile.

Yoona also look at him. “You’re a nice guy donghae. You even control yourself to her. I know you want to hurt her physically earlier as she said that Siwon is her boyfriend, but you just take control and you just left her.” Yoona said, she amazed at Donghae attitude.

“yeah! You notice that.” Donghae replied.

A minute a later, Donghae fall asleep at the couch, and yoona is just watching him while asleep. And yoona try to touch donghae’s face. But she can’t touch it. So, she just looks at Donghae closer and notices that donghae has a great skin. She even said that donghae is pretty if he became a girl. She imagining donghae as a girl after she looks at him and it make’s yoona laugh thinking about it.

Donghae open slightly his eyes and saw yoona laughing beside him. “what so funny?” Donghae ask.

“oh? Nothing, go on and take some sleep more. Don’t mind me!” Yoona said.

“I don’t need to sleep more. We need to move now and search anything about you!” Donghae said as he stand up and fix his self.

“Today is enough, let’s just continue it tomorrow.” Yoona said as she smiles.

“but we just got started?” Donghae said.

“I’m already tired for today!! so let’s take a break.” Yoona said.

“you gonna be kidding me? A ghost? Will be tired?”Donghae said.

“yah!! Let’s just rest now. And you look like you will have a company!!” Yoona saw kyuhyun and Sulli outside the apartment.

“what do you mean?” Donghae said.

Yoona pointing at the window, and donghae saw kyuhyun and sulli and he became so excited. He’s siblings are going to visit him.

As he saw them he clean his apartment a little and kyuhyun knock to his door and he open it.

“hyung?” Kyunhyun said. “oppa!!” Sulli call him happily.

“oh? Come in! What the two of doing here?” Donghae asks, as the two of them enter his apartment room.

“nothingoppa!! We miss you that’s why we visit you!!” Sulli said as she hugs donghae tight.

Donghae smile happily and also hug sulli tight and kyuhyun look at them and feel awkward. Donghae look at him and make him join the hug. Kyuhyun smile happily as he hugDonghae and sulli. “hyung, I wish we can lived here”

“I also wish that the two of you are here with me.” Donghae said.

“then we will left the home too like what you did and lived here with you!” Sulli said as she broke the hug and look at donghae.

“Sulli!! You know that we can’t do that! Appa will be mad at as.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyunoppa. It’s okay if they got mad at as. As long as we lived together with donghaeoppa I don’t care if they mad at us!” Sulli said.

Donghae pat sulli’s head and said. “Sulli, kyuhyun is right. I don’t want appa will be mad the two of you. Someday we will be all together. But now, I need the two of you finish your study and make me proud.” Donghae said as he hugs the two.

Yoona is happy watching them and she became so amazed at donghae’s attitude toward his siblings.

Sulli run to the kitchen and prepared dinner for them. “oppa!! I will cook something delicious for the both of you!!” Sulli said shouting at the kitchen.

While kyuhyun and donghae sat on the couch and watch TV while waiting. They watch they favorite show FULL HOUSE.

“Hyung! Look at all Super Junior member here, they are so funny here.” Kyuhyun can’t stop laughing while watching full house. “they can’t even speak proper English” Kyuhyun added. [Episode when they are in the English village]

“yah! It’s not funny laughing at other’s mistake.” Donghae said as he tries to hide his laugh.

On the other side of the living room is where yoona staying and also watching and laughing with them at the same time.

Actually donghae is not focus on the show they are watching instead he’s just busy watching Yoona laughing at the side.

Kyuhyun notice Donghae that he’s looking at somewhere and not focusing on the show, so he poke his hyung.

“ahh!! Yah!!”Donghae said as he slapkyuhyun’s hand.

“why you need to poke me?” he added.

“hyung!! You’re not watching the show. Your focusing on something that I don’t know.”kyuhyun said.

“oh? Nothing I just remember something funny. Just don’t mind me okay?” donghae said.

“Kyuhyunoppa!!Donghaeoppa!! Dinner is ready!!” Sulli said as she calling them from the kitchen.

The two of them run to the kitchen and sat on the table. Donghae did not turn off the TV, because he knows that yoona is still watching the show.

“wow! It’s look so delicious!! It’s been a while since I eat a homemade food.” Donghae said as he eat the food the sulli made.

Kyuhyun look at him. “hyung? Is your girlfriend never cook something for you here?”

Donghae look down and take a deep breath. “about her. We already broke up.”

Sulli look at him. “oppa? What happen?”

“hyung? You okay?” kyuhyunsaid as he look at donghae.

“yeah!! Don’t worry about me!! Just don’t ask what happen just forget it okay?” Donghae said as he tries to smile.

The two of them run to donghae and hug him. “hyung!! Always remember that we are always be there for you.” kyuhyun said

“yeah.. I know!! Thank you!” Donghae said as he hugs the two.

Donghae look at kyuhyun. “can I ask you something?” he said.

“nae! What is it hyung?” kyuhyun said.

“how are you and the girl I saw with you in the park?” Donghae asks.

“Seohyun!!” Sulli said when she saw a commercial of seohyun in TV.

Kyuhyun look at the TV and became said. “she’s okay hyung. I guess.”

“and you? are you okay? Kyu! You know you can tell me anything.” Donghae said.

“Hyung~ you know that we can’t never be on a relationship if our parents is not approve with our partners that we choose.” Kyuhyun said.

“but you can fight for her if they really loved her. Don’t you love her?” Donghae ask as he pat Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun face him. “I love her so much hyung!!” he said.

Donghae smile at him. “then! Fight for your love!!”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo!! That’s for today!!^^

Hope you still enjoy reading my story.

Please leave comment! So, I know if you still love my story or not!!;)

Thanks!!:D