one. oh, dear

breaking the invincibles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

송중기. 송중기. 송중기. 
(Song Joongki.)
Moon Chaewon stared blankly at her pad as she tilted her head. Sighing once, she ran her hands on her face and blinked for a several times, "Hmm..." She looked around the faculty room with a pout and found that no one was there, and so, she turned her attention back to her pad, writing the name once again.
송중기. 송중기. 송중기. 송중기.
She clicked her tongue and slapped the heel of her hand on her forehead. "Why is it that his name sounds familiar?" she muttered under her breath. 
"Whose name sounds familiar?"
The female teacher almost jumped off her seat at the male voice that she quickly spun around on her seat. There, she saw Jung Ilwoo with his hands in his pants, a sweet smile adorning his face. She beamed back and nodded curtly, "Ah, I didn't realize that it's you, Ilwoo ssi."
"Hn," Ilwoo mumbled absentmindedly, sitting at his desk which was across Chaewon's cubicle, "so... the name...?"
It took a long moment for Chaewon to realize what he was talking about. Feeling a bit abashed, she rubbed the sore spot on the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly, "It's just that... you see, there's this teacher from Hwangjun whom I met yesterday. And—"
"You suddenly feel for him? Wow, Chaewon ah, I didn't realize that you're that... never mind," Ilwoo interrupted with a tone of teasing.
Chaewon's mouth fell agape at the assumption that she immediately stood up from her seat, her hands signaling him that he was majorly wrong. "Aniya," she defended, "it's not that at all."
"Well, if it isn't, what then?" Ilwoo asked, studying the pictureless picture frame on his desk, a frown now etched upon his lips.
Apparently, Chaewon was too busy to consider his change of attitude, so she walked up to him while fidgeting her fingers together. "Err... Ilwoo ssi, do you, by any chance, remember a guy named 'Song Joongki'?"
And before Chaewon expected him to say that he didn't, the first thing he did was to look at her in the eyes— surprise drawn upon it.

 

&i&

O H , D E A R!

&i&

 

Headphones clad around his neck, he strode alongside his peers as they head off towards their assigned classroom, his walking rigid and stiff. It wasn't his first time to be surrounded by girls, in fact, he was so used to it that it was like he knew that he belong in the spotlight, even his circle of friends. But being frowned upon isn't something he's acquianted toㅡ specially from the opposite genderㅡ so it left him a little unnerved by the looks and glances the girls threw at them. If he wasn't used to this kind of treatment from other rival schools during their basketball face-offs, he would've run far away from here. However, he scowledㅡ he will not falter like a ing deer caught in the headlights.
Byun Baekhyun isn't like that.
"This is somewhat new," someone said beside him, a scowling Myungsoo immediately in sight. He was dressed in their school uniform, looking compatible enough for the girls' to match, sporting it ed and revealing a plain black shirt underneath whilst his hair dishiveled and unruly; Baekhyun looked the same, both their backpacks slung on their shoulder. "Jiyong says the girls here are like from the previous schools we went to. I reckon that he guessed wrong."
He snorted softly, looking behind them just in time to see Kwon Jiyong looking at a brunette who returned his wink with a roll of her eyes, muttering something rude to her friends. "He's an idiot," he supplied, glancing at his pal before beaming, "don't tell him I told you that."
Myungsoo uncharacteristically chuckled in return, causing the other girls to turn to him, their eyes twinkling in glee at the sight of their breathtaking physique as he laughed along.
Maybe, they're making exceptions. Just maybe.
 


The moment she saw the sheet of paper plastered on the door of their room, she stopped. Her eyes skimmed over it, wondering what it was for because her morning has been full of questions and none had the time to answer herㅡ maybe this will do. 
Her eyes read the paper silently, blinking slowly in concentration to understand what's written in it.
"...list of boys..." she cited aloud, stopping momentarily, her sleepy eyes fluttering awake in registration and only for it to widen like saucers. "Hwangjun List of Boys for 3A... whatㅡ"
"Oh, hey, Suzy. You're early," someone familiar greeted behind her but she dare not to look away, too perplexed. "Hey, Suzy... you okay?"
The questionee reached her hand behind her to take the other girl's own,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter