Kris - 1

Through the Looking Glass (Boys)

"The usual Kris?" Kelly asked from behind the counter, I gave her a small smile and nodded as I reached for my wallet. "You bet Kel" I handed her the money and walked to the end of the counter.

My phone went off in my pocket but I left it, it was time to read and I didn't want t bother myself with any small problems the guy had. But the longer qnd longer I let it sit, the more and more it went off. I groaned and pulled out my phone.

New Message: Chanyeol

Time: 2:58

Hey dude! You getting coffee?

-----------------------

New Message: Chanyeol

Time: 2:59

Dude! Dragon-man! Answer your ing phone! 

------------------------

New Message: Chanyeol

Time: 3:00

I see you!

I looked over and saw Chanyeol walking through the doors, he looked like  he just got out of bed. "Here you go Kris." I gave Kelly a smile before walking over to my usual spot in the corner.

"Hey Kris! Man, people are getting more and more weird these days. I saw these two girls right outside looking like they were going to fight or something. Oh what did you get?!" He asked glancing down at my drink. I scoffed and looked out the window, there were two girls standing infront of the door. Well it looked like one was pulling the other. 

I chuckled and took a sip of my drink before opening my book.

"Go get something to drink, I'll find us a seat alright?" Said the taller of the two, she made her way over and I could feel my heart skip a little in my chest. Quickly, I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Ah, does someone see someone cute?" Chanyeol asked in a mocking tone. "Dude, she's right there, be quiet." I snarled.

"Oh I'm so thirsty though, I don't know if I can keep anything quiet for long." He dramatically threw his hand over his forehead and looked at me through his fingers. I reached into my wallet and gave him some money. "I want the change." I growled just before he gladly took it and went off.

I started to read my book once he was in the line.

"Excuse me, but may I sit here? There are not very many seats left."

I looked up and saw one of the girls from before. Her hair was long and she was of average height, my heart jumped and I cleared my throat. "Not at all." I said motioning to the seat next to me. I glanced at Chanyeol only to see him talking with the other girl. "How are you? I'm Jong by the way." She said with a smile. 

I straightened up just a bit before returning the smile, "I'm Kris, and I'm doing very well thank you. Yourself?" She chuckled and smile some more. "Very well, so is that your friend over there?" She asked pointing to Chanyeol who was now following the girl like a small puppy.

"Yea. He's hopeless, sorry about that, he looks like he's bugging your friend."

"No. My friend is the exact same way, don't sweat about it."  She looked down at her lap and I could see the smile she was trying to hide along with her red cheeks.

"Hey Kris!" I looked up and saw Chanyeol waving frantically behind the girl, she was tiny compared to his height.

"Jong, would you like to meet my friend?" I asked her with a smile, she looked up and over at him. 

"I would love too, and I'll introduce you to mine. Deal?" She laughed, it was the most beautiful and pure thing I've ever heard.

Yay first chapter for the guys!!!!! Like it? Then subscribe and don't forget to leave a comment!!