Teaser o1~

Seisou High: School For The Undead~ [co-ed apply open!!!]

??? P.O.V.

 

Falling in a hole... a never ending one, I guessed. It'd been what? Two hours of falling and hearing the echoes of my screams, which were pretty ear-piercing. Well, at least I wasn't crying. Anything would be better than crying, right? I'm no wuss to cry or pee my pants. I'd just wait there, screaming mainly because complete silence is rather very creepy to me, hoping this falling could come to an end. I closed my eyes at times, thinking it was a dream of some sort. I closed my eyes, hoping that falling into this well to save my friend was all just a dream.

I just couldn't wake up... no, I don't think I was even just asleep. Everything feels a little too real. After a few more seconds of free falling, it ended. I fell down on solid ground, accompanied with a thud. And with that, I was unconscious.

>>

I woke up, finding myself in a dark room. I tried to stand up but it was no use, my body was completely paralyzed. My eyesight wasn't set to the complete darkness of the room, but there was a light from the moon entering from the window, so I could see a silhouette of a man wearing a cloak on his head. "Wh-who a-are y-you?" I breathed, a twinge in my throat starting to intensify. He walked closer. Now my eyesight was... clear. A little too clear.

He unveiled his face, presenting a rather pale face that was rather big, thin lips that were of a crimson red, black colored pupils, framed by a squinted opening and brown hair that was styled messily. His emotion was unreadable and his eyes were just laid on mine. 

Then his face went from serious and dark to... well... goofy. He suddenly had a grin formed on his face and his eyes appeared like two curved lines. "Hiya~ I'm Eunhyuk~" he said enthusiastically, waving crazily at me. I looked at him like he was out of his mind, making him confused. Then, he snapped his fingers, like an idea just came to him.

"You must still be paralyzed." he chuckled. He exited the room skipping, looking a bit weird. A sigh escaped my lips as I still couldn't move. My head was just faced toward the ceiling, so I had no idea how I was dressed or how I looked. I felt numb, so I couldn't make out if I had clothes on, or if I was by that crazy-looking guy who introduced himself as Eunhyuk. I'd waited for about five minutes until I heard footsteps entering the room.

Eunhyuk looked down at me, along with another person who was female. She had full bangs just above her big, bunny-like eyes, a perfect jawline, pink, rosy cheeks and a face that was a little too white, which looked as if it was glowing and her red lips in the shape of a pout. "What do you think, Victoria-ssi? Could you help her?" Eunhyuk asked, now they were looking at each other.

"Hmm... yes. Just give me a second." she smiled sweetly at him. I couldn't turn my head, so I didn't know what was happening... what was weird was feathers started flying out of nowhere, and a strange light beamed, blinding me a bit. The girl, or as Eunhyuk called her, "Victoria", touched my forehead, I was cured of my paralysis, and could now move freely. I was wearing something baggy and I'm quite sure these weren't my clothes. WAIT! Who's clothes were these?!?! 

"Uhm, excuse me but. Who the hell changed my clothes?" i asked abruptly. 

Both of them laughed. AND I WAS SHOCKED! It hurt my pride. This weird guy might have seen me without me knowing. GAH!

"Chill, the girl that I found you with changed your clothes." he smiled. Oh how glad I was when I heard this. "But it was kinda hard for me to convince her not to do "anything" other than change your clothes."  he said with a smirk, trying hard not to laugh.

"Oh yeah, how'd you convince her to spare her?" Asked Victoria looking quite worried. "I mean you really wouldn't know if she did nothing to her." she said the worried expression still on her face. Oh my! I could've been molested by a GIRL and not know it!

"Well, I used Taemin. I asked Taemin to tell her not to do anything." Said Eunhyuk, letting out the laugh he was holding on before.

I heard a sigh of relief from Victoria. " Oh Taemin was here too? That's good. We all know Taemin's the only one that can convince her to do anything. Oh yeah, were forgetting something. By the way, what's her name Eunhyuk?" she asked.

"Uhm, well. I dont really know. I havent really asked her to be honest." Said Eunhyuk looking embarrassed.

"What? You were with her for quite some time and still hasn't asked her her name? Oh what will I do with you?" And she sent out a laugh.

"So what's your name?" Asked Victoria.

"Hmm, if I remember right. Its Frances. And I dont remember my last name." She chuckled.

~~

A/N: This is my character. Just wanted you guys to know my writing style. x3

By the way, my younger sister, CorruptTheMaknae, is my co-author. Hihi.

Comment your thoughts! =]