The retards

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Yong hwa hopped in, in his blue Bugatti Veyron Super Sports and sped his way to his band’s studio at SM Entertainment. He was in high school when he was discovered by a talent scout from the company. They were looking for someone who could add up to the three talents they already have to form a band. Lucky enough that Yong Hwa performed a song for their school festival at that time. He hid it first from his father, but later on, he was found out. Another bargain was made between them. He had to finish school until college and took up business administration all for his independence.

 

                “Jung Yong Hwa!”, manager Kim shouted. “Of all days, why do you have to be late today? You clearly know that the new producer for your next album is coming and yet you’re late!”

 

                “Manager Kim please don’t be so angry, I just came from the hospital you know.” Yonghwa touched his head and acted as if it pains him so.

 

                “Why? What happened to you? Are you okay?” Manager kim who’s looking so worried started firing too many questions.

 

                “It’s a long story, I’m recovering now.” Yong hwa assured the middle aged man.

 

                Mr. Kim felt relieved then realized something. “Why did you not call me you punk?! When do you plan to tell me? When you’re dead?! Aigoo my I’m going to die early because of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter