F I N A L

Remembering The Past, Hurts

June 26, 2013.
 

Daehyun's POV
Only 2 days left before her death anniversary. The bouqet on the night-stand makes the flowing tears turn hot, on a June night. The air blows.

The moon shines though my window so brightly. 
Up ahead, about 4 blocks away is where the woman lies... Peacefully.
End of POV

It was June 27. Only a day left before her anniversary. Daehyun never loved the dater June 28. It was where all the horror started. 
Today was the day where he'd get drunk with his friends to ease his memories. 

Daehyun called up Youngjae, his bestfriend for life. He called to meet up at a club, as usual.

"Youngjae-ah meet me up at the club" Daehyun asked her bestfriend. The other line was quiet until Youngjae answered back
"S-so you decided to move on?" Youngjae tried to sound calm but instead he found himself stuttering from already knowing the answer.
" No!!! I would never move, on I promised her I will never leave her through any thing, her death will never stop my love for her" Daehyun screamed through the phone
"Geez dude I was just asking no need to scream, by the way hyung I miss noona a lot" Youngjae signed missing the feeling of energetic Sunhwa.
"Me too, I missed everything we did together...and we were planning to get a kid...but now it won't happened" 
"Yeah...hyung sorry for asking but you never told me why Sunhwa noona died" 
"It's okay I'll tell you you'll be the only member I told not even Serect Noonas know why"

-FlashBack in Daehyun's POV-
Sunhwa was walking into a little flower shop, what was she doing? Buying new flowers for the apartment? 
I decided to go and find out what she's doing. Can.. No - that can't be.. She's not cheating on me, is she?
I stood at the corner, watching through the store windows, watching her every move. 
Finally, she made he final pick & purchase and headed out. She ran across the street.
The sign was blinking a red stop light.
CRASH!!! 
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
I ran to Sunhwa and all she said to me was..
"I love you, happy birthday...." 
Those were her last words she ever said to me, then she left my side. 
I quickly dialed the emergency number and they carried her to the emergency room. 
She undergoed surgery for 2 hours. Her flowers she bought? I felt selfish thinking that she cheated on me. 
I rustled with the flowers and a little small envelope that look like this fell out:

DSC_0687.jpg
I opened it and it contained a small little letter that read,
Dear Daehyunnie, 
     Happy birthday! I wanted to surprise you with flowers!
Sorry I couldn't get you anything else, I just couldn't afford
since we're still modeling out home together! Anyways,
Happy wishes! Have a nice birthday!
                                    Love, Sunhwa

I cried reading her letter. How can I be so foolish? Thinking that she was cheating on me? I alos forgot that today was my birthday.
The light turned green and they rolled Sunhwa out. They told me that she has a chance of living, they were not so sure. I nodded and followed them into her room. 
I placed the flowers on the window sill and sat on a chair next to her.

Withered bouquet by pressmaster - Stock Photo
I thought I just saw her finger move. Must've been my imaginations. 
BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!....
The doctors had pulled a white cover over her. 
I couldn't do anything else but slet my tears drop, out of nowhere, nonstop.
This was all my fault.
-End of Flashback-
No One Pov:
"Hyung it's not your fault"  Youngjae patted Daehyun's back.
"Ani, it is my fault, I thought she was cheating on me." Daehyun yelled, crying.
"Daehyun calm down, please." Youngjae sighed, calming him down, well.. Trying to.
"How can I when we were waiting to know the result, the doctor told me I lost 2 lovely people." Daehyun overflowed with tears.
"Huh? Hyung, there was two people?" YoungJae looked confused.
"Yes.. Sunhwa was pregnant. I never knew, SHE WAS 2 WEEKS PREGNANT!" Daehyun threw the objects surrounding him, fierce.
"What?! She never told us that she was pregnant." 
"She didn't tell anyone. She was planning on telling me that night."
"H-hyung." Youngjae was speechless, he couldn't find any other words to say.
"I have to go now, I have no more energy to go to the club." Daehyun left.

YoungJae went to Daehyun's house 2 hours later to check up on him.
He went to knock on the door. Huh? It was open, the door creaked open as YoungJae walked in.
"Daehyun? Hello? Are you there?" YoungJae yelled out.

No answer.

YoungJae went to Daehyun's room. OH MY ING GOD. LIFE. 
Daehyun was haveing a heart-attack.
"OH MY ING GOD, DAEHYUN?! DAEHYUN?!" YoungJae shook Daehyun's shoulders.
He did not awake. YoungJae put Daehyun on his back. Without looking, YoungJae ran across the street to the emergency hospital. 

Unexpected. 

A truck had crashed into YoungJae and Daehyun.
Their friends' heard about the news and rushed to the hospital. 
The light to the surgery room flickered on green.
The procedure was done.
The surgeon came out and shook his head.

Youngjae and Daehyun was dead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup so this story is done :) Hope you guys enjoy it ^^ Btw i'm think of making another one-shot but I don't know who should be the main >< so just comment below your favorite otp and i'll try to make a one-shot out of it thanks :D