Secrets

Forever Charmed

 

You POV~.~
   It was raining heavily this morning. I took my dog to the vet,with Beast by my side. I walked in the rain,with Beast by my side. The rain poured and poured on the car as we waited for my little sister,Hyojung, to come out of school.
"careful outside. When Hyojung comes out I'll hold your arm so you don't slip."Junhyung said. I thought about it for a minute. 
"that's sweet but you guys have to stay here.Her school is filled with Beauties......."I said. 
"Jihae!come on we don't get out enough!"Kikwang said,innocently grabbing onto my waist. 
"FINE! You guys can come." I said. Kikwang hugged me in the back seat. 
"thank you Noona!"
______________________________________
    On the whole ride home,I ran my hands through Doojoon's hair. He was fast asleep because of the bad fever he had. At this point I didn't care if he was sick. I wanted to touch him. Half way through the ride,he opened his a little. 
"Jihae." he said. He pulled me into his embrace. He closed his eyes again. I touched his face has he sat there sleeping. 
"he looks like a puppy." I thought. 
"Noona,what are you doing with leader Yoon?" Dongwoon asked. 
"Nothing."Doojoon said drowsy. 
"Oppa,you're awake?"I asked. He nodded. 
"are you still hot?" I asked to see if his fever wore off yet. 
"I don't know. Get me a mirror."he said joking."I'm kidding. I feel better."he said. 
 
"How are you feeling?" I asked
Him.
"better." He said. I sat on his lap. 
"I hope I didn't get you sick."He said. I nodded. 
"It's not a big deal" I said. He rubbed my arms. He lifted up my shirt a little. 
"Are you going to miss your flat stomach?"He asked. 
"I'm not worried about my stomach,I'm worried about telling the rest of Beast and Colour." I said. 
"Don't worry. It's only been a couple of weeks. You aren't going to instantly become a balloon."he said. 
"Yeah but Beast and Colour and our CEO have no idea we are in a relationship. What are they going to think of us when they find out about us having a kid?"I asked. Doojoon shrugged.
_______________________________________
Junhyung POV
       I knew about Jihae and Doojoon's relationship. I overheard them in bed multiple times. I heard them talking. I heard them doing everything possible I there. I didn't get why it was him. I loved Jihae first. I met her first. I wanted her first. 
My anger overflowed and I threw  a glass at the door. Hyunseung came running in. 
"What's wrong?"he asked. 
"Hyung,I'm angered."He said. 
"By what now Junhyung?"he asked. 
"Doojoon hyung."
_______________________________________
 
Let me guess.u had no idea my main character would be pregnant in the first chapter! Well yes, she is pregnant with her secret namja chingu's baby. Nobody knows about there relationship.Doojoon and Jihae have been together for a while. It's just been hidden. Please comment and subscribe!