THE NEW FAMILLY

THE VAMPIRE AND THE ANGEL 2

when minho wake up and look around ,he can't find jungmin. so he decide to looking for him ,at first he doesn't found him,but after that he find him sleeping in strange's arms in his bedroom.

he felt worry about him ,so he go to wake the other . when jungmin find out that minho who is shook him , he smiled at him

softly :" baby do you sleep well ?"

"yes umma but can i ask you who is this strange?"he asked him pointing at the strange who is beside him.

"don't worry baby,he is my husband kim hyun joong ." he replied him when he patted his head.

"oh ,how is it ? both of you are men ,it's quit strange for me." he asked him innocently which make the other lough because of his cuteness:"you are right but there is something you can't underest and it right now my buddy." jungmin respond make minho blush cutely and that make the other lough more which led to wake hyunjoong:"sorry honey ,if i wake you up." jungmin apologize to his husband which make the other put his index in his wife mouth and shook his head :"no baby don't feel sorry, i already slept enough ,i need to accompany my darrling." he kiss jungmin's lips without noticing minho's presence. but when he find out it ,he blushed so hard ,while minho walked out feeling embarressment because of the other action,but when he heard jungmin voice behind him he faced him as the other asked him to wait for him:"plz don't leave baby ,we are sorry for our action." he apologize to him which make minho shook his head:"it's not your fault ,it's just beause i 'm still feel weird, don't get me wrong ,umma."

his word make jungmin feel soft as he wish to adopte minho as his son, so he asked him:" minho ,can you tell me your story and about your family?" 

"my mother died when i'm still young and i don't know anything about my father ,i had been living with my bestfriend taemin, he is all my family ,but because of the strange weirdness ,i run away from him,and i know he looks for me now ,but i don't want to comback because i can't trust him anymore."he tells his story to jungmin while try his best to hid his tears which broke the other heart:"don't worry baby, when your umma here no one can hurt my son,i want to take you as my son. what do youthink about it ?"

"oh,really i love it ,you are the kindest one i even met ,although , you are vampire,but i don't know i feel warm and soft when you are around me, umma."

"my buddy, i would never let you go or let anyone hurt you."he hug minho warmly which make his husband feel  jealous so he walk behind his wife and pul him by his thin waist and hugged him:"don't forget me honey ,i'm here ." his reaction led his wife blush deeply ,but he smile in the end and turned toword minho:"you can called him appa ,i 'm sure he will the best appa for you." his word make his husband take backword and go toward minho and smiled to him warmly :"welcome to our little family."

"thank you ,i don't know how to expression my feelings right now." minho relied him shyly.