The Talk

Imperfections are the best

Youngjae bit down on his bottom lip nervously. He was clearly anxious about how he was going to go about confessing to the other. Not once did it strike him that he would actually be coming face to face with the situation at hand.

But there was nothing more that he could hide. Especially not after their little heated make out session just minutes ago.

Youngjae glance up at the older before quickly averting his eyes, dreading what he was going to have to say next.

He audibly cleared his throat, gaining Daehyun's undivided attention, not that the boy wasn't already staring at him anyway.

"So um.. wow, where do I start?" Youngjae laughed nervously, a bit more forced out than he would have liked it to be.

"How about start by telling me the truth." Daehyun suddenly spoke up, catching the younger completly off guard.

Youngjae blinked a few times before continuing where he previously left off. " Well about that Daehyun, there are just so many emotions that I'm feeling right now I'm not really sure where to st-"

"Youngjae.." Daehyun cut him off impatiently. He found himself scotting closer to the younger. Placing his hands ontop of the other's and squeezing them firmly. " Just tell me. Please.." his eyes were almost pleading.

Youngjae swallowed hard before clearing the lump in his throat once again. "W-Well Daehyun.. I've.. I've like you for a really long time..." he bit down nervously, unable to look the older in the eyes.

"For how long Youngjae? How long have you been feeling like this about me?" Daehyun tried to look into the other's soul, trying to find the answers to the questions that he so desperately wants. Begging the younger with his eyes that he so badly needs to know this. For how long has Youngjae really been feeling this way about the older, and did Daehyun never notice until now, let alone his own feelings.

“It’s been a long time Daehyun..”

“But for how long?” Daehyun was growing even more impatient, the more Youngjae tried to pry away from the question.

“Almost three years..” the younger admitted, guilt spreading across his face.

It hit Daehyun hard for a moment, almost like a sharp sting right in the middle of his chest. Daehyun wasn’t mad though to say the lease, infact, he was actually relieved. He was releived that he hadn’t been the only one feeling this way about the other, and for so long.

Daehyun sighed as he met gazes with Youngjae, whom was still trying to avoid his gaze the best that he could at the moment.

“A-Are you mad at me?” the sound in Youngjae’s voice was one filled with remorse, regret.

Daehyun cringed at the sound of it. The sound of his question. Why did he sound like he was regretting it. “Why do you sound like you’ve just made the biggest mistake in your life Jae?” Daeyun questioned. He truthfully wanted to know. Why was Youngjae not happy about this, any of it from the looks of it.

The way the younger was fidgeting in his spot. Biting down harshly on his still slightly swollen lower lip. Looking anywhere but at Daehyun.

The older knew that this had to have hard for Youngjae, confessing all of a sudden, but it’s not as if he hated the younger for doing so. He’d been hoping, praying somewhere deep down inside the moment he’d realized that he was indeed in love with the other too, that he wanted him to feel the same exact way, and if what they we doing earlier wasn’t enough proof that Daehyun liked him back, than well he didn’t know exactly what else to do.

But he needed to know. He wanted to know everything that the younger was feeling right now.

“Why Youngjae? Why would you think that?”

“Because!” the younger blurted out all of a sudden, face turning a dark tomatoe red. “ Because I tried to kiss you first and..than forced myself on you.. and you just seemed to go along with it and I really don’t know why..Maybe you just feel sorry for me because I’m so pathetic, but I..I really really  like you Daehyun! I’ve liked you for years and all of a sudden you just-”

Whatever Youngjae’s next words were going to be were suddenly cut off by a pair of soft, caring lips, carressing over the other’s, silencing him completely.
 
Youngjae didn’t like the fact that he was so rudely interrupted, but couldn’t help melting into the kiss. Daehyun felt so good against his lips. Running them smoothly over his. Loving the way their hot breaths mixed with each other’s everytime the older pushed his lips even harder against his, deepning the kiss.

Youngjae sighed contently as he moved his hands to rest on the back of Daehyun’s nape. Squeezing his eyes shut as he enjoyed being pressed up against the other.

Daehyun found himself tugging his lips into a smile as he continued to kiss the younger with all the passion that hes got. Skillfully synching their lips together, their pace quickly growing, as they breathed harshly through their noses. Not even thinking of gasping for air, they kept going just like that, teasingly rubbing the lips against each other’s, loving the feeling of being consumed by the other.

Daehyun affectionately pecked at the younger’s lips before biting down softly on his plump bottom lip. Youngjae gasped at the sudden move of affection and let the older enter his mouth full, reaching his tounge in all the places that he could find, before Youngjae decided to join in on the fun, rolling his tounge against the older’s sensually.

They both moaned in unision at the close proximity and the constant swirling of each other’s tounges. Youngjae groaned loudly as he found himself getting lost again, not letting up on the older’s ministrations. Pushing him down onto the carpet floor, laying him flat on his back so that the younger could settle in between the other’s legs.

Daehyun cupped the younger’s face and kissed him much harder, more firecly than before. Loving the new postion that the younger put them in. Youngjae kissed back just as fircely as he pressed himself lower onto the older’s body, slowly starting to grind against him.

Youngjae could hear Daehyun growl as he crushed their lips together, teeth clashing, and tounges ing against each other, clearly fighting for dominance. Youngjae gave in for the time being  letting the older have his way, curling his long fingers into the back of the younger’s long blonde hair, yanking it back harshly.

Youngjae cried out at the sudden pang of pleasure but didn’t stop his previous ministrations of grinding against the other. He could hear muffled moans of his name being said as the older began to ravish at his neck, on a previous patch of skin reddened and already marked.

“Youngjae..” Daehyun groaned softly into the younger’s neck. “ Youngjae.. I like you..”

Youngjae flinched at the older’s sudden words. Almost unable to process what he’d just said. And then he said it again.

“Youngjae..” the older moaned softly, nibbling at the younger’s ear.

“D-Daehyun. Daeyun I-”

“Youngjae did you take my shirt agai-Ohhh sorry!” Himchan blurted out slamming the door back behind him.

Both boys laid there, eyes buldging out of their sockets from shock.

“Oh ..” Daeyun swallowed thickly, gripping on tightly to the younger’s lower shirt.

“Oh is right..Hyung just saw us..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So I finally got caught up with some of my editing. I know there are probably still alot of spelling errors. I cannot spell to save my life anymore :P

 

Anyway I know this chapter is alot shorter than some of my previous ones, but they'll get longer again. promise :)))

 

To those who have taken the time out to read my amature little fic that you. I see I have one sub thank you hone ^-~

 

Please show my fic some love, I really like where this story is going and I don't want to dissapoint.