The Meeting

Stupid Love

"Changmin?" Yunho called in a hushed manner, ear pressed against the door in case the younger replied. It was 30 minutes passed, yet their maknae had not yet come out from his room.

"..." There was silence, a cringing silence. The 4 others were extremely worried.

"Changmin!" Yunho called once more, hoping that Changmin would perhaps reply to a more demanding tone of voice.

"..." Still though, nothing was heard.

"Let me try to call him, Yunho." Jaejoong muttered quietly, knowing that there was a better chance of Changmin responding to his voice rather than Yunho.

"Okay." Yunho replied, understanding what Jaejoong was doing.

"...Changmin-ah?" Jaejoong asked hesitantly, hopefully through the silence.

"...What?" Changmin called back, the four outside gave a sigh of relief. The maknae's voice was rough, tired and hoarse, what was going on?

"I-It's dinner time soon. I'm going making spaghetti. Would you like some later, Minnie?" Jaejoong questioned through the silence, not sure exactly what to say.

"I'm not hungry." Changmin replied, causing their eyes to widen. Changmin was always hungry.

"..." A silence became present once again, everyone looked at each other.

"...You heard him, he's not hungry." Yunho muttered quietly, acting strong, yet concerned at the same time. Jaejoong walked to the kitchen, looking back hesitantly.

"...I'll leave some outside his door when I'm done, just in case. Who knows, I don't want him to starve." Jaejoong stated, causing Yunho to give a weak smile.

"Jaejoong, we're out of tomato sauce." Junsu stated, causing Jaejoong to hum.

"Let's go to the shops then." Yunho spoke, the others stared at him.

"...What about Changmin?" Yoochun questioned.

"..." A silence entered.

"It's clear he wants to be left alone, besides, the store is only 15 minutes away. It's fine." Jaejoong whispered, reluctant to say such words. Everybody froze for a second, giving a hesitant nodded.

"Alright."

They headed off.

--------------------------------------

"Hey... What do you think's wrong with Changmin?" Yunho finally started, the four of them were walking to the grocery store. It had been 10 minutes, and no one said a word. Yunho, being the 'leader' of the group, decided to create the discussion. He knew, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun were all thinking about the same thing.

"...I have no idea. We've known him forever, but that look on his face... There are just some things about Changmin we just don't know about." Yoochun stated in a somewhat depressed way. Jaejoong sighed.

"I guess." The elder muttered.

"..." As they were walking, Junsu stopped, he was staring at something. Or, perhaps, someone.

"What is it, Junsu?" Jaejoong asked, Junsu pointed to the bench.

"Him... That boy over there... Isn't it the boy in the photo?" Junsu questioned with his eyes widened. The other three turned with their eyes widened.

"..." They went silent. On the bench was sitting him, the exact boy in the photo. He was more breath-taking in real life.

"It is. It's Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." Yunho spoke in shock, putting his hand over his mouth.

"...He's crying. Look, you can tell by the tears. He's been crying." Jaejoong then added, seeing the stains on Kyuhyun's cheeks. They all went silent once again.

"Just like Changmin..." Yoochun muttered, they looked nervously at each other.

"Should we talk to him?" Junsu questioned, causing everyone to become just a little startled.

"What?" Yoochun asked in surprise, Jaejoong bit his lip before signalling the others.

"...Come on, let's go." Jaejoong spoke, Yunho shook his head.

"Jaejoong, wait, you can't act rashly." Yunho  warned, Jaejoong turned and glared slightly. Yunho simply stared back, the concern was lighting up Jaejoong's eyes.

"I'm not being rash. Changmin came home crying, a picture of Kyuhyun slipping out of his bag. Now, we see Kyuhyun, crying just like Changmin was. I don't believe that there's no connection, something has to be going on." Jaejoong retorted, slightly emotional. Yunho stared back, giving a slight sigh. He still didn't think it was a good idea.

"...But..." Yunho whispered, only to see that the other three already gone.

"Hello?" Jaejoong asked hesitantly, Kyuhyun looked up in surprise. Yunho ran over to the others, grimacing slightly.

"...Jaejoong hyung. Yunho hyung." Kyuhyun whispered silently, barely talking. The others stared.

"Are you... crying?" Yoochun questioned, Kyuhyun quickly looked down for a second before looking back up.

"...No, I'm not crying. Well, not really anyway. I was eating some spicy food at the restaurant down the street. I came here and the dust irritated my eyes. My hand touched my eyes then it began to sting." Kyuhyun explained, a laugh escaping his lips.

"...Ah." They whispered.

"Why are you wondering?" Kyuhyun questioned, standing up from the bench. They took a second to stare at his physique before answering.

"Our maknae came home crying." Junsu said, Yoochun gave him a slight hit on the arm after hearing those words. That was meant to be kept private. They all turned back to Kyuhyun, the boy whose eyes were widened.

"...Who?" Kyuhyun questioned in hesitance, breath becoming heavy.

"...Changmin. Shim Changmin. He's kind of like you, he skipped two year levels as well. Do you know him?" Jaejoong asked quietly, there was something about Kyuhyun which made him feel... Kyuhyun gave off a certain vibe, a vibe which made it clear that Kyuhyun was somehow involved. Kyuhyun looked down, biting his lip and shivering just slightly.

"...N-No." Kyuhyun stuttered uncharacteristically, causing the four others to raise a brow.

"Huh?" Yunho hummed.

"I've never met that person. Although, he sounds like a nice man." Kyuhyun said, giving his somewhat usual smile... But it seemed different, the vibe that is. Why did that smile seem so sad?

"...Yeah, he is nice." Yoochun whispered quietly, feeling some more concern for Changmin.

"Want to come over later? I'm sure you two could get along." Jaejoong stated, causing Kyuhyun to quickly decline.

"No. It's fine. I'm busy. I have somewhere to be." Kyuhyun said, the others stared.

"Where?" Yunho asked, Kyuhyun looked down and bit his lip.

"My... He... He's waiting. Bye." Kyuhyun quickly bowed to his seniors, dashing off to who knows where.

"..." A silence entered, leaving just Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong to be left by themselves. Kyuhyun was acting rather odd.

"Who's Kyuhyun talking about?" Junsu asked, the others shrugged.

"I have no idea."

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh lord, I wondering where this story is headed... even I don't know... How was it?~ ^^