Same Feeling

Photos

            That night, Kevin decided to stay at Eli’s dorm because he was too tired to go home. The distance between Eli’s dorm is closer than the distance of his home. Kevin and Eli used the bus to get to Eli’s dorm because Eli did not use his car. Kevin had already called her mother, told her that he did not come home that night, but stayed in Eli’s dorm. As usual, when they're using public transport, they used a disguise so  they won’t be recognized.

            Kevin fell asleep when the bus starts running. His head leaned on Eli’s shoulder. Eli looked at him intently. Felt sorry to see that Kevin was asleep from his exhaustion. He must be too tired while practicing dance! He suspected and let Kevin slept on his shoulder.

            The bus arrived at their destination stop. Eli woke Kevin up slowly to get off the bus. From the bus stop, they'll walk briefly into Eli’s dorm.

            "Eli ya, it's all right if I stay here overnight?" asked Kevin when they've arrived at Eli’s dorm.

            "Of course yes. In fact I'm glad to have you here. I have a friend to talk to," Eli said as he put his backpack on the couch and looked for something in it.

            Kevin chuckled with his sleepy face. "But I just want to sleep here. You don’t mind, do you?"

            "It's okay," said Eli, and pulled a towel from his bag. "I shower first. If you want to eat or drink, take it in the kitchen ok? "

            "Ok, but I think I just want to sleep," said Kevin and started to lay on the couch.

            "You can sleep in my room if you don’t mind sleeping with me," Eli said before entering the bathroom. "After all you're my guest and I don’t want to let you sleep on the couch. "

            Kevin chuckled again and woke up. He decided to approve it. "Ok. Thanks, Eli. "

 

***

 

            Kevin looked at Eli’s room which was pretty neat. He could see his family photos on the wall, also their photographs with U-KISS’s members. He put his backpack on the floor and immediately lied down on the bed.

            His eyes almost closed when he saw a thick paper on the table that is located next to the bed. He was sitting on the bed and picked it up. It’s a collection of their photographs which were taped to it. Kevin smiled to see it. As he turned the paper, his face was so surprised to read the words.

 

Pleasant moments with my beloved friend, Kevin

I love him, but does he love me?

See all of his pictures! He is very beautiful right?

And he's a very nice and friendly person

He is my angel

-Ellison Kim-

 

***

 

            Eli entered his room with a towel around his waist. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Kevin was asleep. Of course he didn’t want Kevin to saw him wearing just a towel like that. Hurriedly he took the shirt and pants and wear it immediately. After drying his hair, Eli decided to go to bed. When he wanted to turn off the lamp on the desk, he saw Kevin's hand holding a thick paper that looks familiar in his eyes. Eli's eyes rounded immediately after taking the paper out of Kevin’s hands. Why Kevin could find this? Stupid! I'm so stupid! I certainly didnt store them properly!

            "Eli ya..." said Kevin suddenly, surprising Eli a bit.

            Stupid! Stupid! I must have awakened him! "Y-yes, Kevin. What’s up?" he asked.

            Kevin woke up and sat in front of Eli. He looked at Eli with a serious look. "What do you mean with your words on the paper?" he said to the point, pointing to the paper that is now held by Eli.

            Eli looked nervous and trying to get rid of the paper. However, it's useless anyway Kevin already knew. "I..." Eli hanging his sentence. He was puzzled to answer Kevin's question. "Kevin, I..."

            "Do you really love me? As a friend? "

            Eli was silent. Indeed, he felt guilty about letting Kevin saw that paper. What if Kevin hated the words in my paper? I dont want him to hate me.

            "Eli ya, answer my question!" Without thought, Eli immediately hugged Kevin tightly. Kevin was stunned for a moment with what Eli did to him, but he chose to let himself in his arms. "Eli..."

            "I love you, Kevin..." finally Eli admitted it and he felt so much relief after saying that. Now it's up to Kevin whether he also loved him or not, he didn’t care. The important thing is he's already confessed. He let go of his arms and stared at Kevin fixedly. "I love you so much, Kevin. More than just a friend. I want to be your lover. I know it's crazy, but... "

            "Sssshhh..." Kevin put his finger on Eli's lips, shushing him. He smiled and looked back at Eli. "I love you too, Eli."

            Eli’s eyes rounded in surprise. Did I hear it correctly? Kevin also loved me?! "You love me??!" he asked with sanctions and Kevin immediately answered by steady nod. Eli could not hide his happy when he saw Kevin's nod. "But, what about Jaeseop? I think you love each other because you look so close. "

            Kevin laughed and shook his head slowly. "I don’t love him. I don’t know why he always wanted to close to me. Jaeseop is a good man indeed, but I don’t love him, but, perhaps Jaeseop pretty interested in me. I don’t know," he said, clutching his arms around Eli’s neck and his face was being closer with Eli's face. “I fell for you the moment I first saw you, Eli. That's why I often asked you to take some pictures with me. You know, I was pretty miserable with my feelings because I didn’t dare to admit it to you. But, now I'm very happy knowing you have the same feeling with me. "

            Eli smiled at Kevin and hugging Kevin's waist with his arms. "So, will you be my love?" he asked in a low voice, but sounded steady.

            Kevin replied with a nod steady. "Yes. I want to " he said.

            Eli's smile widened. He lowered his lips with Kevin’s lips and they started kissing, as if they wouldn’t meet again for a long time. They moaned while enjoying the pleasures of their kiss. When Eli releasing the kiss, he could see clearly Kevin’s sulking face who wanted to continue their kiss. "Let's not tell the others we are dating."

            "All right. But we also have to promise not to an affair. Ok?" said Kevin and Eli nodded . "Kiss me, Eli..." he pleaded.

            Eli chuckled. "Didn’t you sleepy? Let’s just sleep ok? I'll give you my morning kiss later."

            "Are you sleepy?" Once again, Eli nodded. Kevin was not going to force it anymore. "Ok, but don’t forget about your morning kiss! I’m waiting for it."

            "I also like to kissing you, Kevin. Your lips are so sweet," said Eli, then started lying on the bed. He let Kevin laid his head on his chest. Eli hugged him tightly and closed his eyes. "Good night, my angel!"

            "Good night, Eli!" said Kevin and also hugged Eli’s back.

 

***

 

-THE END-

 

how's it? :)

I hope you can enjoy read this one shoot ^^

feel free to comment & criticize! :D