Getting to know the Members.

My Wonderfully Annoying Life with Super Junior

A l e x ' s  P O V

"Hey, Alex. You can open your eyes now." Kyuhyun said, poking my hands.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive."

I let my hands down from my eyes and looked around me. We somehow magically ended up in Donghae's room.

"How did we end up here?"

"Well, I just followed you. Just to make sure that you don't bump into anything. I swear to God, if it wasn't for me, you would have run into the door. I opened it just in time."

"Oh, well... Thanks." I said, blushing.

"No problem..." He replied, wrapping his arms around me.

"H-hey."

"Mmmm?" He placed his head inside my neck. I felt him smile and a small smile creeped upon my mouth.

"W-what if Donghae comes in?"

"He won't. He'll probably be eating pancakes. Oh, now that I think about it... I want pancakes."

-_- Way to ruin the moment, Kyu.

"Fine. Let's go." I grumbled, squirming out of his hold and heading toward the door. I was just about to open it when a hand tugged me back.

"Oh, no you don't."

He pulled me into him, my back hitting his chest. Owww.

I turned to glare at him but he captured my lips with his. He wrapped his arms around my waist, another smile plastered on his face. I smiled back but didn't kiss him back. I felt him frown and pull away from me.

"What?"

"Your not kissing me back," he whined, hugging me.

"Well, It's probably because you're in my room." Holy crap. When did he get in here.

Kyu let go of me automatically, his eyes wide.

"H-hyung."

"Today, I promise, there's going to be one less Cho in the world."

 Kyu chuckled nervously and ran out the room, Donghae in hot pursuit. Oh, now what will Sky unni think of us?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

S k y l a r ' s  P O V

"Crazy kids." I told my brother, sitting down on his bed after witnessing two of the boys chasing each other. I guess they're always like this, seeing that no one tried to stop them.

"N-noona."

"What? I'm merely stating a fact. Hey, they're not forcing you to cook, right?"

"No! Alex and Uki usually make it. I help too. They're so nice. And the food they make is amazing!" Wookie squealed.

"I need to know everything about these kids. Tell me."

"Okay... Well... There's Leeteuk hyung. Like you told him, he's the leader." Ah, yes. The leader.

"Then there's Heechul hyung or 'Cinderella'. You don't want to be in his way when he's mad. He's the one with the big, cat like eyes." Oh, the one who called my Wookie a 'cheeky brat.' 

"Yesung hyung... he's... a turtle lover." The one who ran with the turtle in his hand. "He has three turtles and a puppy. He's... abnormal, but he's an amazing singer.

"Shindong hyung is really nice and he loves food. He's the kind of chubby one." He came out of a room, scratching his head in confusion.

"Sungmin hyung does martial arts. He also loves being called the 'Aegyo King' and it failed on you." Pff. What I said was true. It seriously works on puppies and dogs only. I'll go get Yesung's puppy to prove it.

"Eunhyuk hyung is the 'Dancing Machine.' or Monkey He's also weird in his own, funny way. He loves sleeping." The shirtless one.

"Donghae hyung is the fish. He's so~ overprotective of his younger sister, Alex." The hunter. Alex was the girl who introduced herself to me.

"Oh, and Siwon hyung is the muscular one who loves God and Jesus with all his soul. He's more overprotective than Donghae. You know his sister, Uki. The small, tiny one. But, don't underestimate her. She's gone through a lot and she's an amazing fighter." The one who screamed 'Choi Uki.' Ah, Uki. She was introduced by Alex.

"Then, finally, there's Kyuhyun. The maknae. He's evil, noona. He's a heavy drinker and no one could beat him until Uki came along. He also has a prank list." The hunted.

"Oh, note that Uki is going out with Donghae and Alex is with Kyu. Also, Monkey is jealous of Uki because Uki took Fishy away from Monkey. "

"So, there's Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, You, Kyuhyun, Alex and Uki."

"For now."

After looking at my confused expression, he continued on.

"Well, there are five other members. Hangeng hyung isn't here because he filed a law suit against SM Ent. He comes from time to time. He does martial arts with Sungmin hyung. Kangin hyung isn't here because he's away on military service. We really miss him... He's big and strong and loves being muscular. Kibum isn't here because, right now, he's pursuing his acting career. Hopefully, he'll come back."

I reached over and took his hand, nodding for him to continue.

"Then there's the two other members on Super Junior M, a sub-unit of Super Junior. Zhou Mi hyung is famous in China and he's really nice. He doesn't talk much. Henry is the youngest out of all of us. He's an amazing violinist and is Canadian. He's got chubby cheeks. In Super Junior M, the members are Hangeng hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Zhou Mi hyung, Donghae and Siwon hyung, me, Kyu and Henry."

"Fifteen members total. Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, You, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Henry. Plus Alex and Uki."

"And there are people who prefer 13 to 15," he commented sadly.

"Prom15e to 13elieve..."

"What?"

"Prom15e to 13elieve."

"How do you know that?"

"My friend is a hardcore fan of you. Let me tell you, it's disturbing enough that I'm your sibling, but it's even more disturbing, knowing that my friend is literally in love with you and won't stop talking about how cute you are." I shuddered, trying not to barf.

"D'awww."

"So, who else is in SM Ent.?"

"A couple of girl groups, f(x) and Girls' Generation are popular. The DBSK hyungs, but it's really confusing for them. Oh, and this boy group named SHINee."

"Omo omo omo! SHINee!" I fanned myself with my hand.

"You're a fan?"

"Yes! How can I not? Onew with his chicken loving-ness, Jonghyun with his y voice, Key with all of his diva-ness, Minho with his charisma and Taemin with his bubbly cute-ness. But my bias is Key or the Dino." Hey, I'm a hardcore Shawol. ;D

"Noona! Why aren't you and ELF?"

"ELF?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Okay, Wookie. I know I'm short, but insulting your noona that was is utterly despicable!"

"Noona! An ELF is the name of someone who is a fan of Super Junior!"

"Oh. Well, I'm not a fan. Anyways, what does ELF even stand for?"

"EverLasting Friends."

"Oh~ I see."

He 'hmph'ed and crossed his arms in front of his chest, puffing his cheeks out. I smiled and pinched his cheek.

"What time is it?"

"Nine fourty two in the morning."

"Don't you guys have a schedule today or something?"

"Nope."

"I need to sleep."

"Oh, arraso. I'll leave."

"Mmkay," I mumbled, laying my head on the pillow and closing my eyes. I heard the door click and Wookie's jumpy footsteps jumping away.

Hey, at least I now know who's who.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

L e e t e u k ' s  P O V

Wookie came jumping into the room, humming the solfège. He plopped next to me, staring at the re-run of Star King.

He frowned slightly and mumbled something to himself. 

Where's Alex and Uki, now that I think about it?

"Is something wrong, Maknae?" Usually, if someone called him that, he'd bounce like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. But, today, he just sat there, looking down.

He then looked up at me. "No. Yes? I don't know," he sighed, placing his head in his hands.

"What is it?"

"Well, it's really stupid..."

"Something to do with Sky?"

"Yeah."

"Well?"

"She'saShawolandnotanELF."

"Pardon?"

"She's a Shawol and not an ELF."

"Oh..."

"Is it just me, or do all of our sisters like every other boy group but us?" Donghae asked suddenly, joining in the conversation between Ryeowook and I.

"Yeah, they do." Siwon replied, placing his arm around Donghae. NOT in a erted way, you crazy, dirty minded fools.

Monkey decided to turn away from the television and glared at Siwon's arm around his Fishy.

"Get that hand off my Fishy."

"Don't make him get all Donkey Kong. My noona is sleeping." Ryeowook begged, glancing at his room.

"Listen to the maknae, Siwon. Arm off. And you," I pointed a finger at the Monkey, "Behave yourself. He already has Uki." I felt a stab of pain in my chest but ignored it.

Hey, feelings don't die overnight. I'm still pissed off about her and the fish...

. I need a distraction from them.

"Can we do something? I'm really bored."

"There's nothing to do." I told Sungmin.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Kyu about to speak. I cut him off. "No, Kyu."

He opened his mouth in protest. "No video games."

His mouth opened again. "Or pranking others."

His mouth finally snapped shut.

There was a knock on our door.

"Anybody expecting anyone?" I asked, heading toward the door. The member all shook their heads.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Hyung. It's us." That voice sounds familiar.

"Us who?"

"Us SHINee."


Ohmaigawsh.

I'm sorry! x1357968961879

I haven't had the time to upload due to HSA's and alll.

Can you believe it? The end of school is almost here.

Seniors are so lucky.

Our seniors zip tied all the desks and chairs together but the faculty cut them all.

They also put up a moon bounce, but that was taken away but later put back up during lunch.

I'm proud to say that I went on three times. :D

But the last two times, it deflated. -_-

Then after lunch, the little kids at our school (Child Care Development Program) went on and this little girl screamed 'This is the best day of my life!'

I then saw our principal go in and get tackled by the kids. Yup. Today was an interesting day.

And, yesterday, in the bushes, me and my friends found a duck.

We scared the duck away and saw eleven eggs. :D

What and interesting week I had.

I went off topic. o___o

Once again: I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

*180º bow*

 p i c o u r a