We Loved

What is Love?

He walked to the first place they met, confessed to one another and had their first kiss. That place—their place, the tree— held many of their sweet and sometimes bitter memories.

Junhong sat under the large tree's shadow and leaned back on the trunk, heaving a heavy sigh. All the memories flood back to his mind. When he first shyly looked down after he had asked her out. When he first kissed her plump lips. When she opened his palm and wrote something.

2 months ago:

"Don't look at your hand until you get home," the girl with rosy cheeks and brown eyes ordered, giving him a reassuring smile.

Junhong smiled then gave her a small nod, "I won't."

After being parted, the two teens walked back to their respective homes. Junhong—after reaching his home— greeted his parents before walking up to his room. He sat on his bed comfortably and slowly opened his closed fist, revealing the small words, saying "I love you, Junhong.". Junhong's lips twitched upwards, into a silly grin. "She feels the same way," he whispered to himself.

Junhong covered his face with his hands as he remembered everything about her. He remembered those days. The days when he was happy with her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You opened my palm and

wrote something with your hand

You wrote shyly that you love me,

I remember you in those days"

- Those Days - 4Men