7 Prince That I Love

Description

A king with seven sons of three different wifes has fallen sick and need to make a decision who should be the heir of his kingdom. He will see whonis the one worthy for the throne. A king doesnt have to be arrogant or mean he just have to do what is right and defend for his kingdom. Kindness is a bonus and now he will see which of his seven sons have these characteristic. (A/N: Annyeong!! I'm new here~ Ive been reading here for a long time and decided to make a story too :) I hope u like my story. Subscribe, comment, promote. Thank you)

Foreword

"In a month one of you will be the worthy heir for the throne and take my place as the king.. At this time.. accurately 30 days I order you to live like a commoner. Clothes, attitude, Looks. This is all you have to do.." They all were took by surprise even the three wives.

"Yeobo.. are you sure they will survive? I mean look at them!" One of his wife Lady Kim whispered to his ears. Even the other two wives agree. "My dear sons.. you may go now and start packing.." All of them bowed and said "Deh, Aboeji" Soon the room was quite and only filled with the three worried mother and their husband, the king "Dont worry my dear wives.. this will be their test to prove who is worthy.." The king smiled and held Lady Kim's hand.

This royal family is amazing. None of them are greedy and all are full of love. The wives never fight, they actually get along very well. The wives are like best friends and their sons care for each other even though they are only half brothers.. Its amazing.

Will they still keep caring or will they start hating to take the throne? How will they react when they all fall inlove with the same girl. A commoner. What will they do once she find out that they were no ordinary people but the prince? What if.. she falls inlove with one of them and get heartbroken? Will she forgive him?