Sibling 5

We Are Siblings

In a high speed, Calvin drove his Honda in the high way. His mind is all about Hebe. He's afraid that something bad might happen to her. He doesn't want to think about it but what can he do? He's too worried about Hebe. He had visited places that he and Hebe ever been to before but he still couldn't find Hebe.
"Hebe, where can you be?" He pushed the gas harder and the car went faster.
Not caring about the speed limit, Calvin drove to a club where he used to go when he was in high school. A place that Hebe knows. He doesn't know why that place came across his mind because he knows that Hebe hates going to night club.
Calvin stopped his car in front of the club. He got out of the car and rushing inside the club. He looked around the room and found Hebe was sitting in a sofa with boys surrounding her. Hebe looks like she's having fun that she can't stop drinking her alcohol.
Calvin walked toward where Hebe is sitting and as Hebe was about to drink another shot, Calvin snatched the glass from Hebe's hand.
Hebe looked up at Calvin. "It's you." Hebe smiled and she was drunk. "Join us baby!"
"Let's go home!" Calvin held Hebe's arm and dragged her with him.
"Let me go! I wanna have some fun!" Hebe struggled her hand from Calvin.
"Dude, what are you doing?" One of the guys who were with Hebe asked, tapping on Calvin's shoulder.
With a cold stare, Calvin looked back at the guy. "I'm taking my girlfriend home." His stare was too cold and looked furious that the guy took away his hand from Calvin's shoulder.
Calvin drove his car soon after he got Hebe in the car. Soon as the car moved, Hebe fell asleep.
"What happened to you? You've changed." Calvin rubbed Hebe's head while driving.

"What happened to my jie?" Gui Gui was shocked when she opened the door and found Calvin was carrying Hebe in a bridal style.
"I found her drunk in the club." Calvin made his way into the house.
"What?" Gui Gui looked surprised. She knows that her sister isn't a type of girl who goes to the club.
"Which one is her room?" Calvin asked.
"This way."
Calvin and Gui Gui went to Hebe's room. Calvin lied Hebe down her bed.
"I'll get her some new clothes." Gui Gui said and left the room.
Calvin watched Gui Gui leave the room. He sat on the side of the bed and caressed the sleeping Hebe.
"I don't know how you've changed." Calvin sighed. He looked at the sleeping Hebe and told his heart how pretty Hebe is.
Gui Gui went back to Hebe's room after she got new clothes for Hebe. What she didn't know that she came in the wrong time. She was about to walk into the room when she heard...
"You should know how much I miss you." The voice who belong to Calvin made Gui Gui shiver.
Gui Gui wonders why did Calvin say he miss Hebe?
Gui Gui decided to take a peek at Calvin. To her surprise, Calvin leaned closer to Hebe and kissed Hebe's forehead. Gui Gui gasped as she was too surprised.

With her head lying in her folded hands, Gui Gui was daydreaming. She's in the library with Aaron doing her project. But Gui Gui doesn't seem to work on her project seriously. She's daydreaming instead of working. In her head, there replayed the scene she saw the night before. The scene where Calvin kissed Hebe in front of her eyes. She still wonders why. She didn't want to ask to Calvin nor Hebe. She just keeps it to herself although in her heart she's dying to know the truth.
"Can't you work seriously?" Aaron tapped Gui Gui on her shoulder and made Gui Gui snap out of her thoughts.
"Eh?" Gui Gui looked confused. "I don't feel like working on the project today."
"Great! You don't feel like working on it today. FYI, You didn't feel like working on the project yesterday. Oh and I remember that you also didn't feel like working on it the day before yesterday and two days before yesterday. So are you going not to feel working on it tomorrow?" Aaron snapped. He's really mad as Gui Gui isn't a help at all. He feels that he only works by himself.
"You're such an annoying ert. Do you know that?" Gui Gui's turned mad. "Don't you know that so many things going on my head right now and I just don't feel like working on our project."
"Weird girl, FYI our project will due soon. We have to work on it no matter you like it or not!" Aaron raised his voice.
"Shhhhhhh..." The other students said.
"Thanks for making me yell inside the library." Aaron said and looked back at his book.
"Fine, I'll help you. Let me read this book and you go get another book!" Gui Gui took the book from Aaron.
"Gosh, I wish one week to be over soon. I really hate you." Aaron stood up and went to find another book to work on their project.
Aaron finally found the book after 15 minutes so he went back to where he and Gui Gui were sitting. He came back only to find Gui Gui sleeping in the table. Anger burned inside of him. Aaron walked to the table and threw the book on the table loudly. "GUI GUI!!"