\ (^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

[WonKyu] After '100% Entertaiment' Show

"ChangKyu is very close, right?"

"Ne, they are~ I am so jealous! They will beat us, Hae-ah!"

"No, no! We're the best couple~ EunHae~"

Siwon only stared EunHae couple with flat face yet giving them deathglare. Sungmin who beside Siwon only chuckle, Changmin and Kyuhyun really having fun and talked so much. Super Junior M and Changmin become really close and they taking care Changmin. At first, they really confused why Changmin here, but he said he's miss Kyuhyun and he will go to Japan next week, because of that he want to make memories with Kyuhyun.To be honest, Siwon really supicious to EunHae couple. They look really excited Changmin come here, and they always whispering then laughing and before Changmin go here, they always said 'Changmin is very kind' and others. But, Siwon shouldn't think bad of his friends like that. Siwon believe that EunHae will never do that, If he do, Siwon swear he will made EunHae couple suffer.

"Jealous?"

Siwon turn his head to left and seeing Sungmin giving him a smirk. Siwon only chuckle mockly, then he stared at Kyuhyun. Without Siwon notice, Kyuhyun heard what Sungmin said and Kyuhyun really excited and curious what will Siwon said. But, unfortunately Kyuhyun really disappointed with Siwon's tone and answer.

"What? Jealous? Why would I?",Siwon said in unbelieving tone and voice. Really made Kyuhyun hurt. Why Siwon like this?

"Jealous over a ? Who always get along with man? I don't even love him, anymore..",Siwon said coldly then leaving the place. Sungmin only sigh, Siwon never cursed like that. Whats wrong with that man? On the other hand, Kyuhyun feels his heart really hurt. Did Siwon doesn't love him anymore? Why Siwon mad like that? Why? Did Siwon really disappointed to Kyuhyun when 100% Entertaiment show? Kyuhyun can feels his eyes tearly. His heart really hurt a lot. Changmin only tilt his head, confused seeing Kyuhyun's behavior.

"Whats wrong, Kyu?"

Sungmin turn his head and his eyes widen in shock. Did Kyuhyun just hear the converstation? Kyuhyun really looked pale and his eyes waterly. Kyuhyun only shake his head weakly and smile bitter. Kyuhyun only mutter 'I need time alone, Mianhae Changmin...' then leaving the place. EunHae couple look shock watching Maknae sad like that. They stared each-other, Sungmin only sigh. EunHae couple decided to check Kyuhyun, afraid something bad happen. But, Donghae order Eunhyuk to take over Changmin because they scared if YunJae couple will mad his son hurt.

Donghae searching Kyuhyun in the hotel, After a minute he found Kyuhyun standing with Siwon. Donghae really afraid something bad happen, but Donghae decided to hear their converstation.

"Hyung, are you really mad?",Kyuhyun ask with low voice and he looked down.

"What do you think?"

Kyuhyun raise his head facing Siwon, hoping that his tears will don't fall down. Kyuhyun's voice really hoarse.

"Hyung, you don't love me anymore?"

"...."

"Did you really disappointed at me when I said that in the show?"

"...."

"Do you really hate me now?"

Without Kyuhyun notice, his tears falling down. His face really looked pale, hurt, and he really look sick. Siwon only stare Kyuhyun with flat face,

"You better rest.."

Kyuhyun only stare at Siwon with question look and looked very innocent.

"Take care of your health."

With that, Siwon leave the place and Kyuhyun only standing. He wiped his tears away and smiling, Siwon still care about him. At least, he glad that Siwon really care about him. At least, that mean Siwon still do love him. At least, Siwon didn't want to break up with him yet. Slowly, Donghae walk near Kyuhyun. Donghae patted Kyuhyun's shoulder, Kyuhyun only turn his head and smiling seeing Donghae there. They decided to go out and go to café in China. They already tell Manager and got permission from him.

They order one coffe for Donghae, and one hot chocolate to Kyuhyun with one waffle. Thanks to Kyuhyun's great mandarin, they can order well. They discover that the waiters and maids in the café is ELF. (Of course, ELF is over the world~^^) After the order come, they smile and made everyone in there shouting  'KYAAAA' or 'WAAAAA' things. They only giggle.

"Hyung,"

Donghae raise his head, facing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun only smile bitterly.

"Hyung,"

Kyuhyun called again. Donghae only rolled his eyes,

"Ne?"

"Hyung,"

Donghae sigh trying to be patient.

"Whats wrong, Kyuhyuna?"

"Do you think Siwon don't love me anymore?",Kyuhyun ask in sad voice. Donghae only smile trying to cheer the maknae up, he can feels Kyuhyun gonna cry.

"No, no, Siwon loves you, Kyu. Don't ever think like that, okay?"

"B-But... S-Sh.. Siwon hyung said that.. I-I.. A-Am a.. B-..."

Kyuhyun's voice really hoarse, his eyes waterly, he bit his lips. He's really looks terrible right now, making Donghae feels really sad.

"No, Kyu. How did you know that anyway? Siwon never cur-"

"I heard it, Hyung."

Kyuyun raise his head trying hard to hold his tears. After a second, Kyuhyun resting his head to the table, sobbing hopelessly.

"I.. h-heard i-it.. H-He said.. he.. hiks.. D-Doesn't.. l-love m-me.. a-anymore..."

"No, Kyu. He maybe just joking~",Donghae said in joking way. Doesn't know what to do,Kyuhyun looked Donghae with angry look

"How could a person joking when his face flat and his tone unbelieving?! How could a person joking when his state like that?!"

"K-Kyu.. Calm down for a bit, No need to ru-"

"Hyung.. Y-You don't know.. W-What it feels... I am disappointed at you, Hyung. Y-You don't understand me after all..."

After said that, Kyuhyun get up from chair then leaving Donghae alone. Donghae want to chase Kyuhyun, but suddenly his phone ringging. After Donghae cursed, he answer the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Donghae-ah? Is Siwon with you?"

"No, Wae?"

"He forget that she will come pick him today, hah.. that babo.."

"She? Who is she? What do you mean, hyung?"

"You don't know that his....."

"MWO?!"

 

\ (^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I didn't know where I will go, I had no destination. I realized it now, I shouldn't mad at Donghae hyung, he helped me a lot. And, It's not even his fault.. Why I am so reckless?! I should apologize to hyung, He must feels very bad because I shout him like that. Cho Kyuhyun, you're so stupid!

I feels my cellphone ringing, I decided to answer it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kyu? Kyuhyun-ah? Where are you?"

I can know he's very worried. Oh, Kyuhyun, What have you done?!

"I am very sorry, Hae hyung.."

"It's okay, I am sorry for not understanding your position right now..."

"It's not your fault... I just think about Siwon hyung, I am very sorry..."

"Hehe, Gwenchana! Kyunnie, Lets meet at Shinsanling National Park okay?"

"Ne, Hyung. See you there"

"Ne, Kyu. You know the place right?"

"I know, I know,,"

"Thats good, then. Bye, See you there~"

"Bye, see you there too, Hyung"

I smile. I hope my relantionship with Siwon hyung will be okay, I hope we didn't break up. I hope...

 

Shinsanling National Park, Beijing

Kyuhyun search Donghae when he arrive at Shinsanling National Park. He really glad that his Mandarin great, but the bad many people there. Making Kyuhyun troubled seaching Siwon. Kyuhyun only sigh and buy one mineral drink, thank god he bring money. He placed himself in under the tree, Maybe he will just wait Donghae call him. Kyuhyun really sad, how could Siwon and his relantionship become this bad?  Can he changes it? If he can, He want.

Kyuhyun really think Siwon is just to sensitive. He mean... Oh My, Every members will know that Kyuhyun only joking, and Why Siwon take it seriously Sometimes, Kyuhyun think he should end this relantionship even he don't want to. It's just.. hard.

"Oppa~"

Kyuhyun froze, did someone call him? Is SparKyu Fans recognize him? He know he's very hansome, but it will bad if someone recognize him. Slowly, Kyuhyun turn his head and found Siwon with woman chatting. Kyuhyun only frown his eyebrow, who is that woman? Kyuhyun can't see corectly because many people so it's little hard to see what they doing.

"What are you doing here, Xing Xing?"

"Haha, i just miss you, Oppa~ I learn a lot about Korea so I can talk to you~ You're my everything,,"

DEG!

Kyuhyun widen his eyes, Xing Xing, who is she? A-And, what with their lovely dovey talk?! Kyuhyun can feels a flame running down from his body,Kyuhyun trying to keep calm

"Haha, You're so cute, Xing Xing. No matter what you're my ....."

Kyuhyun can feels his eyes tearly.. What is this? Why Siwon never tell him about this? Why? Kyuhyun get up and started walk away, Siwon really do like him, but he don't love Kyu anymore. Kyuhyun can feels his tears running down from his cheeks. He's sad, should he just die?

"Should I break up with you, hyung?"

 

\ (^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

 

Donghae's POV

Oh, great! I am late! I hope Kyuhyun didn't mad... Suddenly my cellphone ringging. I take it and answer it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Hyungie?"

"Kyunnie? I am sorry I am la-"

"It's okay, where are you hyungie?"

"I am in... I don't know.. I think I am lost.."

I said in sad way, I can hear he's laughing playfully and mockingly I only cursed little. He's really annoying,

"Haha! How could you lost? You're so stupid, hyungie Hahahaha!"

"Stop laughing! Should I call Manager hyung?"

"Hmm, no need. I'll find you right away"

"Really? B-But.. I don't even know where I am.."

"I know, infront the café earlier.. But, you might take one or ten step, so you're infront the Ice Cream Store. But, because you're bad at Mandarin,you didn't know it's Ice Cream store. You're so stupid~"

"Hey, how did you know? You didn't even here..."

"I am here, hyung."

My eyes widen, I hear Kyuhyun's voice. I turn my body and found him behind me smirking annoyingly. He turned his phone off, and started walk near me.

"You're so stupid, hyung, Why you didn't even recognize my presence?",he ask somewhat the sound very annoying in my ears. He slowly hugging me tightly and spoiledly.

"Tell me.. Since WHEN you're here?!"

"Hehe~ I am here hyung~ I waiting you in Shinsanling National Park! And you didn't even come! You're so bad and meannie! Because of that, you must buy me one Ice Cream with strawberry flavour and add one ice cream with vanilla and add one ice cream with chocolate flavour and then add one ice cream bluberry flavour and then add one ice cream with chocochip and then add ice cream grape and add one chocolate flavour and then add one ice cream mocha and then add one ice cream apple flavour and then add one ice cream banana flavour and then add one ice cream mango and then add....."

 

4Minutes later

"I want new flavour avocado flavor and then add one cocopeanut flavour,, and then add one-"

"Kyu..."

"Ne?"

"Stop it,, I don't have money to buy it all for you..."

"Too bad.. I want ice cream soo bad~ Hyungie~ HaeHae~ I want ice cream. Wait.. Ice cream? Ah! Ice cream~ Ice cream~I melt you de like Ice cream~ Ice cream~ ice cream~ I'll melt you de like ice cream~"

"Ugh.. Stop it,, I'll buy you as much as you want."

"Jinjja? Gomawoyo~! HaeHae hyung is the best hyung I ever had!"

Donghae only sigh heavely, Well this is Cho Kyuhyun. If Siwon already mad at him, Kyuhyun will order many ice creams for him and Donghae sure that Kyuhyun can't eat all of it. Maybe he will only eat 13 ice cream of 36 ice cream. After Kyuhyun praise Donghae, Kyuhyun immendiately called Waiter and told her that he wants all ice creams flavours in this Ice Cream Restaurant. Every minutes, The waiter bought 6 ice creams. Kyuhyun immendiately eat it. Donghae only looked at his money, He doesn't like ice cream. He hates it because it's too sweet, and Donghae love fishy things.

 

\ (^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

 

"Kyunnie, Stop it. Don't force your self.. It's okay.."

Donghae said patted Kyuhyun's head softly. Kyuhyun only looked him with tearly eyes but Kyuhyun forced him to smile, "Gwecahuam youem.."

Donghae chuckle softly, His Maknae really cute and adorbale even if sometimes he's very evil. "Don't talk when you still eating~"

Kyuhyun only nod cutely. After eating 10 ice cream, Kyuhyun decided eat the new flavour, he eat it. Then he keep eating and eating until theres  15 ice creams leave. Kyuhyun raise his hand to take the ice cream, Donghae hold Kyuhyun's hand.

"Kyuhyun stop it.. Okay? It's okay, You can leave the 15 Ice creams alone,, Don't be like this.."

Kyuhyun lowered his head, slowly one tears falling down from Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks. Kyuhyun crying in front Donghae, crying in front everyone. "Hiks.. Hiks.. I love him.. Hisk.. Hyung... Hiks.."

Donghae only smile bitterly, Slowly his face nearing Kyuhyun's face. He kissed Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks.

"We'll help you, okay?", Donghae softly ask. Kyuhyun only nod cutely, then after that HaeKyu leave the Ice Cream Restaurant. They're going to the Hotel. They intend to sleep because Monday they will had flight to Korea.

 

Night Time

Donghae can't take it anymore. He's mad at Siwon, he approach Siwon and Sungmin's room. He knock it harshly, Sungmin immendiately come out and finding Donghae in front him with mad face. Looks like angry bird.

"Emm.. Wha.. Whats wrong Dong..HEY!",Sungmin shouted as Donghae come in forcefuly. He really looks like an punk. Sungmin only frowned his eye brown seeing Donghe act stranges and scary. But, he decided to watching for a moment. Donghae approach Siwon who now reading and looking at Donghae with question face.

"Hem? Whats wrong Dong.. AW!!"

Donghae immendiately punch Siwon's face and made Sungmin startled widen his eyes. Donghae never been like this, he will never use violence, he always caring, and smile. Siwon only stared at Donghae with disbelieve looks.

"What are you doing here?! Why are you punc-" Donghae grab Siwon's collar and tightened it.

"I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD I ASK YOU, IDIOT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU ?!!", Donghae shouted in front Siwon's face. Siwon widen his eyes, Sungmin only smile bitterly. He know why Donghae here, He know why Donghae mad, He know why Donghae become this violence, Its all because of Super Junior's Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.

"Wha.. What are you saying?"

Donghae throw Siwon to the bed harshly, he muttering 'ck' words mockingly. He stared at Siwon with hatred stare and Siwon sure he really doesn't want being stared by Donghae like that.

"What are you saying? What are you doing here? YOU!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW KYUHYUN FEELS?! DO YOU KNOW IT?!! HUH?! JUST FORGIVE HIM YOU DAMMIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU WANT HIM TO DO??!! YOU MAD ONLY BECAUSE THAT SHOW?! YOU'RE SADISTIC, CHOI  ING SIWON!! YOU HURT HIM, YOU HURT HIM!! DON'T YOU KNOW IT !?"

Siwon only stared at Donghae. Donghae keep shouting and shouting, Sungmin slowly falling down seeing Donghae become right that. He cover his eyes with both of his hands. Sungmin crying and crying.

"YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM?!! JUST BREAK UP THEN!! DON'T HURT HIM!! DON'T KISS WITH OTHER GIRL YOU !! I KNOW SHE LOVE YOU BUT DON'T HURT KYUHYUN!!!"

Siwon widen his eyes, "What do you mean hyung? I.. I don't even.. "

"Then.. WHAT IS THIS!"

 

 

Siwon widen his eyes. This.. picture.. How could Donghae have it? Donghae smirked mockingly seeing Siwon's shock face.

"YOU !! YOU KISSED THAT GIRL BUT YOU FORGET THAT YOU HAVE KYUHYUN!!!"

Siwon looked at Donghae, "Hyung... Let me explain.. This.. this is not what you-"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLAINATION!!! JUST GO TO HER!! HAVE A GOOD WITH HER!! I'LL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH KYUHYUN AGAIN!!!"

With that, Donghae throw the pictures in front Siwon and walked away. Ignoring Sungmin's cry, Ignoring Siwon who's now in shock.

 

READ !

LEAVE A COMMENTS!^^

Thanks!:D

-UkeKyuhyun