Empty

She Changed, I Changed, We Changed

Krystal was watching Exo perform, she was happy and excited, when they finished performing Infinite got on stage "oh infinite!" Luna beamed as she stood up from her chair "i really like this group there dancing is so exact, so sync" suzy also joined in "yah suzy there not as good as exo oppa's and shinee oppa's" suzy sat back down "tch..am just saying.." Suzy pouted and krystal smiled when she saw exo entered "oppa you all did great!" The exo members were out of breathe not because they were tired but because thye were super nervous and couldnt breathe properly. "Dashi dorawa! Ha!" Chanyeol was doing the dancing and singing along then sehun joined in "yah come on we were great stop doing other guys dance" kai looked disappointed "aish ara ara its just catchy" chanyeol sulked in the corner but still shuffled his foot a bit.

They all looked at the screen, the camera man pointed the camera at L,

"he so cute whats his name!?" Krystal made a disgusted face when she heard her sister jessica asked that "tch i dont like him hes strange" everyone stared at krystal but kai, kai was smiling and looked at krystal and nodded, minho saw this and glared at kai.

"better not mess with my dongsaeng" minho thought and walked away from the group. Infinite walked into the room and everyone congratulated them but krystal and kai, Myungsoo stared at krystal deeply but she avoided his stare "aish why is his stare so captivating" krystal thought and shook her head, "yah dongsaeng that was great! Want to come and celebrate with us?" Minho hooked his arm around myungsoo, "neh hyung oh but the other members have to get back ill see them off first then come back" minho nodded "arrasso pali" myungsoo walked s to the van and waved bye to them, they were going to see there family but myungsoo he didnt, his family didnt like him much but his half hyung minho is looking after him from now.

"ah hyung were are we going?" Minho just smirked and shook his head "just wait, we are going somewere fun!" they entered a bar but it didnt seem like a bar, it was full of sm idols, this made myungsoo feel uncomfortable "i-i dont think i should be here hyung am woollim ent" minho just dragged him towards the table "myungsoo my friends and friends this is my dongsaeng myungsoo or just call him L" they smiled and congratulated him "myungsoo your so cute how old are you?" Myungsoo blushed at the sight "am 19" yoona smiled and pulled him to sit "ahh kyupta" myungsoo couldnt help it but blush so hard.

Krystal saw all of this and felt angry "bwo dongsaeng!?" Kai nodded "its ok krys he wont do anything, just dont go near him, i heard he sleeps with many girls" krystal felt disgusted again "what a player better keep him away from yoona unnie" kai smirked once again. "Krystal! Meet my dongsaeng, myungsoo this is krystal she grew up pretty dont you think? How long havent you seen her for um..nevermind i dont know but here you guys are happy nce again!" Minho handed them a drink, krystal gave it back and walked away, myungsoo's shoulder slanted and he lost his appetite, he frowned and ran out the bar. "Yah MYUNGSOO!" Minho tried to call after him.

"I feel so empty..lost without you" myungsoo cried.