Angel of Death

100 Days

Chaelin woke up in a blank white room.
She was very scared and when she took one step, a giant man with black wings appeared.

"Who...who are you?" Chaelin asked.
The man replied," I am the Angel of Death."
"What do you want with me?? Why am I here?" Chaelin asked again.
The man said,"You don't know? You have no idea why you of all people should ever be in front of the Angel of Death?"
"No." Chaelin replied.
The man sighed. "You are a cold hearted person. You're practically hearless and you don't love or care for anyone expect for yourself. You treat everyone else like dirt."
"And.?" Chaelin asked.
" Did you ever hear of karma? What goes around comes around. That's how the world works. But you've just given bad things and never got anything really bad in return. I'm here to serve that justice. For 17 years you have never received punishment or suffering. Now it's your time." He said.
" So what are you going to do to me?" Chaelin said.
" You have 100 days. 100 days to learn to love and care for someone besides yourself." He explained.
Chaelin laughed. "That easy?? Wow.... I thought it would be worse."
The man looked stern. " Not quite. You will be in another body I created. You can't let anyone know that you are really Chaelin or else I will kill you on the spot. Also, the person you learn to love and care for has to love you back."
"....Who's body am I going in?" She asked.
"I told you that it was a body I created.It doesn't "belong" to anyone. You will be called Misun. You are 17 still and you live in Busan. You go to a normal public high school and you are poor."
"SAY WHAT!?!? I'M POOR!?!?!?!" She cried.
"...You are POOR, and live in a small room. You will tell everyone that your family died in a car crash to avoid problems along the road. Got it?" He finished.
"This is so not fair!.... Wait so what happens if I do learn my lesson after 100 days?" She questioned.
" Then you will go back to your normal life as a new and improved person who recieved their punishment. But you don't really have a choice with this. Whether you like it or not, you have to go through this" He answered.

Before Chaelin could say anything more, the Angel poofed her back into the real world.