Chapter; ONE

Crush

 

 

"Where is Taeyeon?"

 

"Where on earth is Taeyeon?"

 

"Have you seen Taeyeon?"    

 

"OMG, where is Taeyeon?"

 

"Taeyeon~!!"

 

 



 

 

flashback to 3 years before-

 

 

"That so.... the most ridicolous fact I've ever heard in my life." the petite girl with chocolate browned haired said while pouted. 

 

"Yah, Taeyeon. Im older than you, so I know a lot compare to you." replied someone with angelic smile plastered on his face.

 

"MERONG~!" Taeyeon said, while merong toward him.

 

"Taeyeon-yah! Suho-yah!" a jet-black haired girl with eyesmile called them while waved towards them and theres a boy also with eyesmile standing beside her with hands in his pocket. "Tiffany and Baekhyun already here. Kaja~" Suho said, while pulled Taeyeon's hand. While, Taeyeon secretly blushed

 

***

 

While, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Baekhyun and Suho walking nowhere, while chatting happily, Suho was bumped into a girl. 

 

"Ooofff" Suho made a sound. 

 

"M-Mianhei~" that girl said.

 

Suho helped the girl to stand up. "Mianhei~" the girl said again, while bowed 90 degrees. "No, its okay." Suho smiled. 

 

"By the way, who are you? Still new here?" Baekhyun asked, and the girl just nodded. "Whats your name?" Tiffany asked. "S-Seo Joohyun. Just called me.. JooH- Called me Seohyun." the girl awkwardly smiled.

 

"New here?! My name is Taeyeon! Nice to know you, we can made a tour guide around here if you want to!" Taeyeon said while shaking her hands with Seohyun. 

 

"Hwang Tiffany. You can called me Fany, Tiff, Tiffany or mushroom!" she said, while showing her eyesmile. Seohyun just nodded with a smile "Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun." he smiled. "Suho. I need to go. You can touring around with others. Bye." he said, leaving them. The others just waced towards Suho.

 

"So, age?" Taeyeon asked. "18. You guys?" Seohyun replied. "Oh so, you're unnie/noona!" Taeyeon and Baekhyun said together. "Taeng and Baekhyun 16 this year. Im 17. You're at the same age as Suho." Tiffany smiled, again. 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon felt jealous about it. *She's at the same age as Suho-oppa. Hm* she's pouted.

 

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked, secretly hoping that she does have. Theres a long pause before Seohyun answered, "Mhm, n-no." she smiled faintly. Taeyeon sighed, feeling defeated. Baekhyun noticed about it, but just shrugged it off.

 

"So, lets start our touring guide!" Tiffany beamed.

 

***

 

"Lastly, here is the place where we usually hanging out and spending our time." Taeyeon said. "You can come here anytime~" Tiffany added. Seohyun just nodded. "Lets meet tomorrow, here 4 pm. Okay? Bye!" Tiffany said, and started to waved at them. Then, Taeyeon left with Baekhyun. Also, Seohyun towards different direction.

 

***

 

"Why are you sighing earlier?" Baekhyun asked, hands still in his pocket. "Eung? A-Ani." she smiled faintly. "Just tell me. Y'know, Im dependable right?" Baekhyun smiled. "Seohyun is.. hm. Seohyun's personality is Suho's ideal type right?" Taeyeon asked. "Her personality? Mhm, yup. But, dont worry about it..." before Baekhyun could finish his words, Taeyeon already cut off, "Suho is really easy to fall in love right?" 

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "Mhm, 4 years means nothing to him I guess." she said softly. "Hey, dont give up, yet. You dont know whats his true feelings to you and also Seohyun right? So, dont make such assumption. Theres somebody who waits longer than you think, you know, hurting more than you, y'know?" Baekhyun said, while putting his left hands to Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon just nodded. "You really are great friend, you know?" she smiled heartedly to him.

 

"Yeah, im your greatest friend." he smiled, too.

 

 



 

 

First chapter is up. Sorry for my languages, grammar mistakes. English is not my first language. By the way, sorry again if its not like you expected it to be. Hope you guys like it!

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for those who commenting and subscribe! And dont forgot to comment for this chapter and upvote and subscribe too~!