Meeting (1)

Music vs Dance

"Thanks dad!" I wave my hand to my dad and walk in to my school, Seoul Perform Arts School. "Annyeong Haseyeo, Sunbae" Every kids bowed and say hi to me, I just replied them with a smile and continue walking. "Chun-Ae!"

"What's up?" She smirk to me. Okay, maybe she's a shy and genius girl but she's can be really funny and naughty [don't take this the wrong meaning]. "Wow! Amanda! How beautiful" I look at her in amazed. "Stop it Hana! Lets' go to class before our crazy math teacher come" She take my and Chun-Ae's arm and walk to our class.

Sit in front of Amanda and Chun-Ae. This is my greatest position after all!! "EXO!!!!" suddenly Amanda shout. I close my ear with my hand. This is her activities when this 'EXO' thing popped out somewhere. I couldn't understand..What's so great about them? Until all students, especially girls scream even crying after seeing them. I know all of them Sehun,Kai,DO, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Tao. I even remembered them ._.

As usual, they sit in crowed at the corner. Well, they're handsome, really. But, ergghh..I can't explain it. "Hey Hana, is this your pen?" A guy that I know it's Sehun bowed to the ground to take my pen. "uh, yes. Thanks by the way" I put my usual smile to feedback him. Then he and his gang sit at the corner.

KRINGG...........

Yes!! My freedom bell. Me and my girls go out for some lunch. "Excuse me, Hana-sshi. Your club's teacher called you to his office" "Okay. hey amanda bought me chocolate bread. I will replace it later" I walk in rush to my teacher's room or she will be mad at me.

"Teacher, you called me?" I knock it first then come inside. "Ow Hana, Yes I called you. Well here's the thing. You know our dance club is going to be closed if we can't make some attractive performance or we can say our club is lame" She open her files. "What? They can't do that! How about us?" I yelled a little bit. "I don't know exactly they would do that" "I mean, what's wrong with us?" I still don't get it! We won the regional dance competition last semester and now?? It's closed? "Maybe the students doesn't attract to ballet anymore" She sign in desperate.

 

"They love EXO now. So I asked you a favor if you would like us to collaborate with them. Is it okay?"

 

So, all this sudden decision because of EXO?? And my club endangerment is because of them? Well, We're gonna show you.

Wait and see.......