~ Shinwoo ~

>> Imagine B1A4

You're stepping forward bit by bit while holding those big boxes containing your belongings. Your new house is on the third floor. The lift broke down so you need to carry the boxes and took the stairs.

 

"Aah, the lift. Why did you broke down today?"

 

You mumbled as you stepped up. You couldn't see anything in front of  you since you're carrying three big boxes that covered your face. You heard steps that disn't belong to you so you stepped aside to let the person passed by you.

 

"Ah. sorry."

 

A man's voice. That person told you he's sorry and you said it's okay. You lost your last step on the stair and was about to fall backward.

 

"Arrgghh!!" - You screamed as you fall.

"Oof!" - Someone caught you.

 

He's tall, you thought in your mind. You looked up to see his face.

 

"You okay?"

 

You stunned. Omo! It's Shinwoo. He smiled. 

 

"I take your shock face as you're okay."

 

You blushed and bowed, thanking him as he chuckled.

 

"By the way, I haven't met you before." - He said to you.

"Yes, I've just move here."

"Ah, really? So, you're taking these boxes to your house, miss err.."

"You can call me you."

"Oh, I'm--" - Then you cut him.

"Shinwoo-ssi."

"Oh.. Hehe. I guess you know me."

 

He rubbed the back of his neck while grinning.

 

"Anyway you-ssi, you're carrying these boxes alone?"

 

You nodded.

 

"Ah, which floor is your house?" - Shinwoo asked you.

"T-third floor."

"Aah. Ottokae? Let me help you carry these.

"A-anyo, Shinwoo-ssi. It's okay."

"Naah, I insisted already. Let's go."

 

Shinwoo helped you to carry those boxes while you showed him the way to your house. When both of you stood in front of your house, you tried to take all of the boxes back but he turned his back to you.

 

"Open it. The door." - He said to you.

 

You did as he said. He stepped inside and put the boxes in your living room and panted.

 

"Thank you, Shinwoo-ssi."

"Nope, it's nothing. Call me when you need my help for carrying anything heavy next time. I live in front of your house."

 

He winked as he stepped out of your house and got into the house in front of you.