CHAPTER 1

I Love You! (TOO)

Yuri goes to Osaka High school, she work as a maid in the shinwa family. Shinwa family has the biggest company of all asia, Teuki and hyung Jun is the son of Maddam Hanni shinwa. There a transfer student in Osaka high school, there both popular,handsome, and girls dream boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>@OSAKA HIGH SCHOOL<

yuri is talking to her bestfriend(taeyeng) saying "what should we do today? I'm so tired and hungry, i haven't eaten yet since this morning"

Then lets go to the cafe, I'm also hungry.*said Taeyeng*

"so yuri and taeyeng went to the cafe to have lunch before class start..When they was eating their lunch they saw 2 boys walking in the cafe sorrounded by alot of girls and screaming for them.

Have you heard about those two brothers? they own this school and their very popular. Yuri! i want to meet them, they look so handsome.*said Taeyeng. looking so happy and Excited*

Ok? what's so cool about them, i don't wanna go crazy about those two, its a waste of my time.*said Yuri.ignoring the crowd*

whats wrong with you, there the most beautiful guys ever! Lots of girls go crazy for them..&ugh! I want them both especially Hyung Jun..*said Taeyeng.&smiling brightly*

Keep on dreaming, lets just go! were going to be late to our class.*said Yuri. rushing to get out of the that place*

fine..huhuhu yuri lets take a peek please? just one time.*said taeyeng.begging to see the 2brothers*

No!, lets go.*said Yuri... they walked out of the cafe and went back to class*

......................................................................................................................................

"Teuki and Hyung Jun left the cafe, they went outside to the court to meet up Kyun,Jae,&hyuk.

So hows everything going around here?.*said teuki.suprising his friends*

whoaaahh!!, you guys are back!!.. uhm its nothing new man! Theirs a lot of hot chick here, you want me to introduce you to one of the hottest girl in this campus?.*said Hyuk in a happy way.&started laughing*

Don't waste your time on useless people.*said Jun..he walked away from them &went to his class*

whats wrong with jun today?.*asked Hyuk in a confuse way*

He's just like that, he's not into that kind of stuff. He hates girls esp. when girls chase him. Trust me he's harsh to girls.*said Teuki*

are you reffering that to yourself?.*said Kyun.&everyone started laughing*

Big quite, but yeah you're right; I don't really like it either esp. stupid minded girls.*Said teuki*

Oh brothers!.*said Jae*

anyways, how are you and hyori?.*Kyun asked..everyone froze and gazed at kyun except Teuki*

Uhmm, nothing.. lets go in already were late for class.*said Teuki.&ignored the question*

why did you say nonsense question.Didn't you already know that they broke up, you already know how he went through the breakup.*said Hyuk whispering to Kyun*

Sorry, I totally forgot about it.who knows maybe he still have feelings for her.*said Kyun whispering back to Hyuk*

"Teuki heard everything what Hyuk and Kyun were whispering about, and he said "Don't worry I'm not upset at all, I just don't want you guys mentioning her name.

"Hyuk and Kyun were speechless... the four of them were walking back to class".

.......................................................................................................................................

>CLASS<

" Jun was sitting on his sit reading he's book. Yuri Just got inside the class looking unwell, she sat down by him whithout noticing him.suddenly she saw someone by her side &started to stare at him.

hmmm, who is he? he looks familiar to me.*said Yuri speaking to her mind*

Can you not stare at me like that!&don't even dare to look at me.*Said Hyung Jun (Jun for short).in a cold tone*

sorry..... uhmmm are you new here? And what is your name by the way?.*asked Yuri.trying to be friendly*

Don't even bother asking me! I don't talk to people like you.*said Jun.getting irritated by her*

Why are you like that? i'm just being nice.*said Yuri in a angry way*

"Jun slam the book on his desk &walked out of the class. Yuri was frightened, she didn't know what she did wrong... The mean girls came along just when Jun left the class, they went toward yuri to talk to her.

Who are you to talk to "our" Jun!.*said Yoona.making trouble to her*

huh? what do you guys want now?.*Yuri asked*

Do you even know who you were talking to? are you that stupid! that was hyung jun the most popular guys ever &the owner of this school.*said Yoona.looking so mad*

I guess you don't even know, you can't even tell? he and the brother are the most handsome man here& very rich.Ugh!.*said Kim seoyon.explaining everything to yuri*

And so? Do I have to know every single detail about those two? please I don't have time to argue over you guys handsome whatever lover.*said Yuri*

You!!!.*Yoona shouted*

Girls lets just go, lets not even waste our time on this poor little girl.*said UEE.&everyone was laughing*

"Yuri was left inside the class thinking about what the 3 girls told her about Hyung jun.

Hyung Jun?Owner of this school? Oh! my! Aisssshhh!!!! I'm so stupid, how could I not know that.. I think I better apologize to him..WAIT! no i can't I might make things worse.Aisshhhh what should i do?.*said Yuri talking to herself and hitting her head with the book*