Chapter 4 - Sun Zi's Art Of War

Journey

This Chapter is a bit boring so please make do with it.

Junhyung Pov

Its been two weeks since the incident happened. Jiyoon had been avoiding me as much as she could. The moment she saw me,  she’ll either keep a distance or pretend to be a shy gal (meaning she act as though I didn’t exist,no eyes contact)

And in these two weeks I have been observing her, finding her weakness. The Sun Zi Art Of War  has this saying, "You must know your enemy well" .Therefore, I must plan my revenge well.

So far I noticed that when I am with my group, Jiyoon didn’t try to walk off, so I gather she must have a crush on one of my member. Hmm, who could it be? She talks to everyone, yeah except me.

But then again, she talks to Gikwang and Yoseob a lot, I guess it could be either one of them.

Jiyoon Pov

The two weeks had been the busiest and hardest part of my life. 4minute had to go to the recording studio almost everyday and at night we had to go for dance practise till wee hours in the morning.

The other girls are fun to be with. Among my members, I was a bit intimidated by Hyuna. She’s pretty,cute,y,a dance goddess and lovable. I can dance well too but no matter how good I am always overshadowed by her. One day, I, Jeon Jiyoon will be as good as Hyuna too!

Aside from that , I always make sure that I am surrounded by people whenever Yong Junhyung is around. At least one person is enough to be a witness if he suddenly kidnaps me.

I was surprised that he hadn’t make a single move on my destruction. Don’t tell me he had forgotten about it? Sigh.....

Let’s put that Yong Junhyung aside, Yeay.....I was utterly speechless when Yoseob Oppa went  up to me and welcome me into the Cube family. Word cannot describe how I felt and its of coz better than striking the Lotto.

 Not only that Gikwang Oppa also did the same. I can just die a happy woman.

Junhyung Pov

"Hyuna,Sohyun," I said after entering the dances studio. Jiyoon is not there so line is clear.

"Oppa!!!" I cringed upon hearing Hyuna's voice . I mean who doesn't like cute gals but if everytime she talks, her voice is like a minnie mouse, sooner or later you'll be wearing ear muffs.

"Oppa,you're so free today?"Sohyun asked while practicing her dance steps.

"Oppa..... are you here for Hyuna?" she asked, clingling onto my arm.

"Girls, I need to ask you something, it's about Jiyoon,"

Both girls gave me their full attention after hearing Jiyoon's name.

"Did Jiyoon ever tell you guys that who she likes in Beast?"

Hyuna points her left pointer to her forehead and gave the question a hard thought," I think she said before that she likes everone except for you."

'WHAT?" I asked angrily. Aishhh, that crazy gal, how could she go around telling people things like that.

"Did she tell you why?" Curiosity made me asked.

"She said you look real scary and mean but I've already told her that its just your stage pesona but she just shrugs it off."

"I do think she did mention before who she fancies but Oppa, why are you asking us such things? Are you interested in her?" Sohyun answered.

"ME? Of coz not!" I racked my brain for an answer and as usual the genius Yong Junhyung never fails to some up with something. "You see, hmmmm.....our maknae likes your Jiyoon but coz she is two months older, he ah....he ah..worried if Jiyoon doesn't ......uhmmm...doesn't return his affections. Yes, that's what its all about"

"Dongwoon Oppa really like Jiyoon unnie?"Sohyun asked, masking her sadness."Howcome he didn't tell me at all?"

"How can Dongwoon tells you that? A man should confide in a man, and as his HYUNG, I think its important to 'care' about my dongseng".

Hyuna nodded in agreement. "Oppa, I didn't know you're so caring!"

I faked a smile at her.

"But Jiyoon unnie like Yoseob hyung. She told me that herself."Sohyun told me.

"Oh is it?" I said, inside I was jumping with joy for this piece of news. "Maknae Vs Fake Maknae? Oh my poor Maknae heart will be broken into pieces." I pretended to be sad.

"Why can't Dongwoon Oppa makes it? He has his own charms too," Sohyun defends.

"Coz his opponent has natural aegyo. Yoseobie is cute and his charms are way better than Dongwoon. So its a KNOCK-OUT before the competition even starts."

Since I've already got what I came for, time for me to excute my plan.

 

Gee, Junhyung used Dongwoon's name and Sohuyn seems upset about it? Will they ever clear up the misunderstanding? What exactly will Junhyung do?