Just Hug Me Okay?

Just Hug Me Okay?

 

       “I’m going to sleep first okay?” Jaehyo slip into his bed and covered his body with the comforter.. Zico at the other bed is listening some new song release of his favorite singer. After a couple of yawning, Jaehyo then close his eyes after he felt comfortable.

But.

“DRIP”

Jaehyo eyes flutters open. Almost immediately. “DRIP” A drop of water hits his face. “What the hell”. He cringes.

      “Why?” Zico pulled out his red earphone and turn his head to the older.

      “Argh… the ceiling, its leaking. I just going to sleep…” Jaehyo sit up, frowned and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Call the people, fix this.” Jaehyo orders the younger one.

      “Ah~! Why me?”

      “You’re good in Japanese right?” Jaehyo pursed his lips.

      “Not anymore…”

      “Just do eet!”

      “Okay…” Zico groans and grab the telephone beside the nightstand to call the front desk. After some Japanese talking, Zico ended the call.

      “What they say?” Jaehyo raised his eyebrows.

      “They will come and hand us new room.” Zico answer in monotone.

      “I hope it some bigger room or something.” Jaehyo clasped his hand and look up as he is praying.

But nope they are totally wrong. It was a room with single bed. Smaller than their original room. The Japanese guy to bows many time to them and said something to Zico.

      “What he said?”

      “They say sorry, most of the rooms are occupied, they only can give this room…”Zico unwillingly tells the older one.

      “How the we going to sleep in single bed?” Jaehyo paced around like it a huge problem, prolly he could explode just thinking about this .

      “We could cuddle up…” Zico mutters, almost inaudible.

       “What? With you?!” Jaehyo jaws drop as it the most shocking(maybe) thing come out from Zico’s mouth.

       Come on Jaehyo, prolly zico is gay, he just shy about it. Go sleep with him in one bed Jaehyo. Maybe you could help him with his ual problem.

But nope, Jaehyo don’t took the advice and sleep on the floor rather than having some warm sleep under Zico’s arms. The reason he let Zico slept on the bed so after this Zico felt indebted and give him more lines in the next album.

 

At midnight Jaehyo woke up shivering.

      “Damn, how my blanket flies over there?” Jaehyo squint his eyes at the blanket not far for him. He scratches his not so itchy head.

You know Jaehyo? You freaking scream in your sleep about some moving giant plushie some like that and kicked your blanket.

Apparently Zico woken up to that confused whinny about how his blanket are thrown away.

      “What wrong hyung?” Zico groggily wake up and rubs his eyes.

      “Nothing. Ahh it’s really cold on the floor…” Jaehyo hugs himself.

      “Ah just sleep here, I will sleep on the floor instead. Zico already stand up to change with Jaehyo on the bed.

      “No it’s okay, you sleep .. but.. I-I will take your idea. Let’s just cram together on this small bed okay.”

Zico lies down back and scoot over to the wall to give Jaehyo more space to join in. Zico turn his back to Jaehyo because it was awkward to face each other.

     “ It’s so uncomfortable…” Jaehyo said. He kept his hand closely to his chest to stabilize himself from falling from the bed.

     “Ah Zico, sorry, but can I hug you? I can’t hold my body from falling off bed.” Jaehyo then slides his arm around Zico waist. Zico don’t answer. It’s so embarrassing to tell like “it’s okay just hug me.”

Zico can feel his body tense up from the touch and his heartbeat speed up, but he will just pretend to sleep.

 

Next morning Jaehyo woke up with Zico facing his chest and they are hugging each other. How sweet. Jaehyo looks at the younger. His heart melt to the beautiful sight of Zico (I know this is bull). He gently pushed Zico’s bang and kissed Zico on the head.

Zico secretly curved into smile.

 


HAHAHAHAA THE MOST IEST AND RANDOM FIC I EVER MADE.