Kiss Off

For The Love of 2min

Author: indelible_x

Link : http://indelible-x.livejournal.com/3103.html

Status:  Chapter Story (On-going )

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
interlude: minho and key
chapter six
chapter seven

 

Characters  Minho, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Key  (no SHINee relevance with the story.)

Genre: Drama / Romance /(whatever else)

 

Description:

"Chapter 0: PROLOGUE: Waiting Room

The Rebel was someone who existed somewhere between teenage delinquency and criminally insane, lighting cigarettes but never actually smoking them, and opting out of things like a normal life in favor of wasting away in a bathroom stall. The Rebel is someone who held all the power but is blind to the things that mattered. He never really knew what he was doing, but he always got it right. Up until a few hurt feelings made The Rebel realize he was just a boy who couldn’t stop doing things wrong.

The Kid was a nobody who knew all the right people. He was someone who knew what he wanted but could never open his eyes wide enough to see the big picture. That may have been his downfall. Or maybe that was what made him; his sweet innocence and selfishness. The Kid was a deeper thinker than anyone would give him credit for and he knew that made him the smartest of them all. At least until he met The Rebel and his life became full of doubts.

The Prince said all the wrong rumors. The Sidekick knew best. The Star was burning out.

In the end, they were just a few small town kids who had more things in common than they had ever expected."

 

Author note : In importance i don't think the description describes the story to the best of it's "abilitys" but it's still relevant. I have a totally growing love for this story ... i can honestly say i'm hooked .. I've seen so many crap Minho "bad boy' fanfics .. but this is really good. (probs why im updating early agian)  Also the 2min makeout scene are AWSOME /fangirls

LIKE REALLY GOOD (omg /dies)

Also ... I was really worried that the author was leaving this fanfic for dead ... but she's not ... so i'll add the chapters ..when there updated and mention it in new chapters.   (ok enough fangirling)

 

NOTHING CAN SPOIL MY MOOD ~! <3 LALALALALALALA *i flip my hair back and forth* XD