Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday

          

       #unedited so here goes nothing~

 

 

The morning sunlight shone through the sheer curtain and slowly stirred the lad on the bed. Scrunching off her eyes, she tried to adjust her sight by turning her body a bit, but hers was halted by a strong grip of arms that purposely placed around her waist. Thus she turned her head, only to witness her man was there, hiding his face away from the light by burying his into her nape.

 

Sniffling in her scent as he sensed she was waking up, he kissed her nape silently. "Hey Princess, good morning," he turned her around to fully face him, there on their bed. Soon he leaned in for his morning kiss, nearing her face and swiftly kissing her swollen lips from their last night activity.

 

Pulling out, he locked their gazes together, with his arms firmly stayed on her waist while hers were found on his nape. "Come on, we've got our own lazy Sunday's routine to do today," she then pecked him on both cheeks before marching up to the bathroom.

 

"Stop staring stupid."

 

"Can't be help, I miss this setup, yours is the nicest sight to see every morning," she then turned around once she found herself clad in his yesterday-black-dress-shirt that was sprawled on the floor. "Get up Yunnie, it's finally our Sunday after two months, so come on," he nodded to her from his place.

 

"Okay then, I'll take my bath first." And she went straight into the bathroom only to come out when he was done wearing his slack pants. "I forgot something," and she pecked his lips before rushing away back to the bathroom, leaving him shaking his head in amusement.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

It was almost noon when they're finally sitting down. Once she was out from the bathroom, she found the bed was already nicely done. Wearing her favourite shorts and a black, one shoulder-off crop tee, she went out of their room only to hear some sounds coming from the kitchen.

 

Leaning herself to the wall on her side, she watched him walking around the small place gleefully. Once he sensed her appearance, he looked up to flash a smile. Looking amazing in his khaki shorts and an off-white, v-neck muscle tee , she scanned him up and down that sent him to chuckle, "Done checking me out?" and her to pout.

 

She then stomped her feet in protest before sitting down onto the stool in front of the counter with her arms crossed on her chest, still pouting while he continued cooking his pancake. Done, he presented everything in front of her, a platter of pancakes, and bowl of fruit salad with the freshly-brewed coffee. He also placed the caramel and honey in front her before sitting down beside her.

 

"Mad at me?" Being ignored, he turned her to face him before kissing her fully on the lips. "Babe?" He asked her in confusion as she pushed him away from their kiss. "I wanna eat breakfast," trying to facade her blush, she answered him a little bit too early that sent him a smirk, "Of course."

 

He served her as she was the queen, feeding her bit by bit, wanting to redeem his mistake in a way. Once finished, she gathered the dirty plates and utensils before standing up to place them into the sink. He went beside her and stood there in silence. Bumping her bum with his, he glanced on her as she tried hard to keep her smile.

 

Bumping hers again, and this time with such a force, she then glared on him with her hands already on her waist. Ignoring her glares, he lifted her up and placed her next to the small dried place, beside the open faucet. Looking everywhere except on him, she found herself stuttering by his stare, "W-what?"

 

"You mad at me still?" She shook her head eagerly, still not looking at him, "Liar, so why can't you look me in the eyes?"

 

Huffing on her own act, "Because then I'll be nice to you." He laughed on her again that caused her to push him away from her. "See? You're not even taking my words seriously."

 

"What for?" "Aish, Yunnie," with that he knew she was no longer sulking, "I love you always Yul." "What's with that sudden cheese?"

 

Shrugging his shoulders, he placed his palms on her both sides and soon engaging her into his staring-game. She then s her arms around his nape and kissed him, that he willingly and gladly to comply too. Forgetting on the dirty dishes, not really wanting to part away as he slowly turned the faucet off before snaking his arms around her waist, and pulling her closer to him.

 

And right now, after that small make-out session, they finished back the dishes before proceeding to other chores, sweeping, hovering, washing, cleaning and after drying the clothes they were back to their loveseat, just in time for her favourite weekend-drama. They stayed in silence as she cuddled into his arms while leaning her back to his chest.

 

"Yul, stop crying, they're still gonna be together in the end of the story anyway," he sighed inwardly as his fingers dabbed the tissue on her cheeks to wipe the rolling pearls away.

 

She glared on his remark but not doing anything to stop his affection to her, "I know but you don't have to say anything if you're only gonna mock me and my obsession."

 

"Hey, I'm innocent here, besides that scene had already been watched by you numerously. The same, particular scene yet you're still crying."

 

She nudged his waist by her elbow that earned her an ‘ouch’ from him which earned her a quiet environment for her to muse with her obsession. Reaching out for the controller once the credits rolled in, he turned the box off, "Ready to go and proceed our lazy day?"

 

Not saying anything, she stood up from the seat and walked back to their walk-in-wardrobe to ready herself, with him following her silently.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Out from their pad, they went to have a stroll inside the mall. Not buying anything yet they had their fun, even with the green monster being there silently. After tiring themselves with the walk and tease, they finally stepped inside the Mon Cher to have snacks. Ordering their favourites, they both waited for it to be done in silence while sneaking out the glances over everything in their surroundings.

 

Walking out from there with the orders, they sat down onto the nearest bench they saw and he quickly gulping in his iced-caramel macchiato that left her chuckling. "Tiring much?"

 

"Nah, it'd been months that I did this again and hell I'm almost drained out." "Can see that coming, I meant like two months-fully-scheduled for both of us and this lazy Sunday is such a welcome. You really need it, Yun."

 

"Yeah, thanks babe. And by the way that man over there had been checking you out since we walked out from the cafe."

 

"So why don't you show him that I'm taken?" She innocently dared him with her face showered in amusement and her eyes blinked in mischief.

 

"Nah, he's not worth my kiss. You'll never fall for him anyway and neither will he come to you anytime soon." "Cocky much, Mr. Yunho Jung?"

 

He freely laughed out to her, "Me cocky? Thank you but I'm not, no one can resist my charm anyway," before pulling her by the side to be dangerously facing him, "Right Mrs. Yuri Jung?"

 

But before she could answer, she was swept in his deep, passionate kiss, right there, on the bench, in the public, with too many fans already capturing his boldness act. Oh boy, there'll be another article on their PDAs that would flip the SM's PR's office tomorrow morning then. "I thought you said he's not worth your time?"

 

"Yeah he's not but you're worth more than everything for me to show my love to, love you my wife, happy 1st wedding anniversary and happy 10th years to our relationship."

 

She was crying, openly crying with those people witnessing their moments, "Oh gosh I'm sorry, I'd forgotten our day, I'm sorry Yun." He wiped away the tears that freely falling down to her cheeks before pulling her inside his warmth, "You could repay me back by saying I love you too, Dear".

 

She chuckled heartily before pecking his lips numerous times not forgetting to whisper the words over and over again, "I love you".

 

 

      #i dont even know how the story went from a lazy Sunday get-up to an anniversary convo-ending LoL