"Summertime Blues"

"Sh-Boom"

 

8pm at night. The smell of the start of summer wafting tho the night art as the wind blew wildly through Jonghyun hair as he reached over turning the radio up tuning the sound of his two younger brothers in the back seat fighting out of his head. “Aye! Onew hyung!” He yelled out unable to take much more of the fighting the rubbed his temples with his free hand resting his wrist of on the wheel. “Are you gonna say something to them? If I hear much more of this I'm gonna run us all off the road.” Passing a side glance to him he nodded to the back seat. “Take care of it.”

 

Key...Taemin...” Onew called out turning just in time to doge a flying wad of paper that was meant for Taemin. “HEY!!! Cut if out!!” He yelled causing Jonghyun to cringe.

 

Key rolled his eyes sitting back in the seat. Taemin followed sticking his tongue out in victory with a smile. Turning the corner of his lip up he scowed rolling his eyes to Onew who was relaxing back in his seat. “Why is he even here? Why can't he stay home with Minho?!”

 

Cause I don't want to.” The maknae simply stated playing the the lock of the door. “And Onew hyung said I can.”

 

It was no secret the both Jonghyun and Key both shared the same feel of Taemin being a tag alone. Once a while was okay with Jong, but it had been going on now for two week. Talk about the ultimate . A simple routine. Step one, spot the lucky lady of the evening. Step two, give her that killer smile ever so slightly biting the corner of his lip with a nod (they practicly flout to him). Step three, the finial step get her alone and it was a cake walk from there. This was gold all the way up until two ing weeks ago.

 

Hyung, come with me to get a soda.” “Hyung, why are you bitting your lip like that?” “Hyung, that nuna is really pretty. To pretty for you.”

 

Jong! The road!” He snapped out of the broken recored of Taemin swerving back on the toe road sitting up his seat blinking. “Sorry...kinda not home at the moment.” Jong chuckled.

 

Well get your back here. I don't wanna die tonight.”

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jong pulled into the parking lot of the burger joint shutting off the car as Key hopped out of the car going in ahead of everyone. He had is own reasons for wanting the maknae to hang out at home. For one he is nothing but a pain his that does nothing but sit and ask questions all day about thing he should have learned for school already or his friends. And second he for sure didn't want him around when Taecyeon and his crew come snooping around on their turf. He had warned the goon and his lackies to back off.

 

Taking a seat at a table far off in the corner the other three strolled in taking there seats in the booth along with him.

 

Jonghyun!” A feminine shriek came form the booth behind him causing a pleasant smirk to play on the second oldest of the fours lips as the turned to making direct eye contact with the girl locking eyes with him smiling.

 

Gyuri...what a surprise.”

 

Yeah I know. Its always a prise to get to play your y eyes on me. Right?”

 

Anything you say nuna.” He said giving her step two.

 

Jonghyun.” Onew whispered to him as Jong waved him off.

 

Just leave it. This should prove to be entertaining in the long run.” Key laughed “Kibum, stop making his worse.” The oldest whispered back to him taking his eyes off Jong.

 

Hyung, he is leaving”

 

What!?” onew jumped up from the booth Key following laughing as the ran out the door after him leaving Taemin confused.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Forgive for the short chap. I kinda got worked up cause the whole thing with the first account. -tear- I hope you enjoy it. I kinda feel it could have been better but I'm mad at the internet right now >_< so yeah...