How many of us are here?

They didn't believe me.

I walked into the room with the others as soon as we arrived at our dorm after practice.My name is Suzy and this was my experience.

"Suzy,I'm bored." Min complained and she sat on the couch,pouting.

"Shall we play Playstation?"she suggested and I agreed right away.We played a game and Min always won.

"Suzy,you're bad at this." Jia joked and Fei who was sitting beside her agreed.

"I know," I admitted that I'm bad at this.But hey,at least I know what buttons to hit. As we're playing,

Tup!

Blackout.The room was dark and Min sighed heavily,complaining why it had to happen at that time.

"Jia,could you please take the candle?"

"We're out of sctocks." Jia replied and I touched the floor to find a torchlight.I actually did found it and I turned it on.

"Oh thank goodness,Suzy!" Fei said gladly and we sat on the cold floor together.

"Shall we play?"

"There's nothing we could play in the dark,Suzy." I shook my head and showed her the torchlight.

"There is.Let's count how many of us are here." I said and smiled. I could see Fei rolled her eyes and she said,

"Isn't it obvious how many of us are here?"

"I know ! But it's just for fun. Why so serious?" I said and pointed the torchlight at myself.

"My name is Sueji." I said and pointed it to the others as the light showed their face.

"Fei unnie...Jia unnie...Min unnie... and," I stopped for a while when I saw 'another person'.

 

'Eyy these girls must be playing around." I thought positively and did it once again. But there she was again.

"Unnie, don't play around !" I groaned.

"What? We didn't do anything." Min said and the lights were on and I observed the members in front of me.

"Don't we have five persons?" I asked.

"Don't be ridiculous.We're just four." Jia said and got up from her seat.

"Four?But I saw another person while we played just now ! Min,did you wear a mast to scare me?"

"What mask,Suzy?It's dark." Min said and my face turned pale and my hands froze.

"Ah,forget about it Suzy.It's late. You must be tired that you think of such things."Fei said and stood as she was ready to walk to her room.I followed behind her but went to my room which I shared with Jia.Min turned off the lights and went into her room.

"Who was that girl that I saw just now?" I thought and turned to face the door as I wanted to close it.

But there she was,standing in the dark and stared at me.She had long hair,and her eyes were red.I widened my eyes to make sure that it's not my imagination but then I saw her,sneered at me. I quickly shut the door and ran to my bed.

Since that night,I didn't dare to play such game at midnight. Especially counting the number of members in our dorm. Who knows when we're counting 1,2,3 and 4 , there's a voice added

"Five,"

 Author's note My first ever drabble of horror genre. I think it's not that scary isn't it? ._. Oh well,I just want to share the story of my friend's aunt. This is what happened to her.Happy reading?