First day part 1

The Resolution

MINJUNG's POV:

“I was about to say that, there was no space for you in Woolim high, but I managed to get you in but you will be placed in a delinquent class.”

 

“WHAT!” I yelled on the top of my lungs.

 

“Also you will start school tomorrow, arraso?” he replied calmingly.

 

“Arraso appa.” I mumbled.

 

“Minjunie if you don’t want to be in that class you can just be a gang leader the rest of your life.” my dad smirked.

 

“No, No! Its ok appa, I will stay in the deliquient class.” I pouted kicking my legs in frustration.

 

“It’s going to be ok Minjunie, as long as you don’t draw attention to yourself; I promise you will be okay, and plus what did I teach you up until now, you can always protect yourself if something happens.” my dad comforted me with a warm smile pulling me into a hug.

 

My dad kissed my head and left my room as he was about to close the room he looked back at me and said, “You should sleep if you don't want to miss your first day tomorrow, sweet dreams, I love you!”

 

“Night appa love you too!”

 

Next Day

 

“Minjunie!” “Wake up! You don’t want to be late on the first day of school, do you?” as soon I heard Mrs. Lee say that, I shot up and look at the clock on my night stand, it was 6:30AM

 

“Omma, why didn’t you wake me up earlier? School starts at 8, that's an hour in a half!” as I rushed out of bed into my bathroom to take a shower, blow dry my hair, and brush my teeth.

 

 “Mian Minjunie!” Mrs. Lee bowed 90 degrees as she made my bed.

 

“It’s okay omma, just help me put on my uniform!” She helped me put on my uniform which was a white button up with a blue tie with a mathcing blue skirt which I wore with black converse and I put my hair into a messy bun.

 

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my dad and uncles.

 

“Morning appa! Morning samchons!” I said while I skipped in the dining room.

 

“Morning Munjunie!” My father greeted with a smile.

 

“Morning Munjung sshi” my uncles greeted by standing up from their seats and bowing 90 degrees. I notice samchon Himchang was missing.

 

"Where is samchon Himchang?" I asked.

 

"He is not hungry." My dad said softly turning the happy atmosphere suddenly sadden. I guess it's because he is mad at me.

 

“Samchons you don’t have to be formal with me, we are family. Let's eat” I said lightening the mood, as I pulled my chair and sat down as I began to eat.

 

“Ah de Munjunie-ah!” my uncles said in sync. I chuckled at their cuteness.

 

“Sweetie I have a gift for you!” my dad then gave me a case.

 

Omg! I hope it’s keys to a car! What the hell is this? I yelled in my head as I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head.

 

I looked up to my dad and ask “Why did you get me glasses?” I put them on and realized they were fake glasses and asked “And why are they fake?” “It’s a disguise for when you’re at school” my dad replied.

 

Thanks dad now I get to look like a nerd at school, now I am going to be humiliated and teased on the first day I thought.

 

 “Thanks dad!” I said sarcastically with a fake smile as I hugged him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After eating breakfast I headed out the door and said my goodbyes. As I walked out I stopped at the table near the door where my mom’s picture was. I walked up to my mom's picture, I grabbed her picture and kissed it “Omma, I hope my first day goes well!” I put the picture back on the table.

 

Then I grabbed the black mamba necklace next to my mom's picture, which my mom got me before she died and put it on. I bowed and said “Bye, omma see you when I came home!” with a warm smile and left. I do this every time I leave the house and I never leave the house without my necklace.

 

http://aimengsilver.com/black-mamba-steel-mens-snake-necklace-p-98.html

 

I ran to school, which only took about 10 minutes. I looked at my watch and started to run towards the school as I realized it showed it was 7:58AM and I it was 5 minute walk from where I was. I ran like my life depended on it, because I did not want to be late on the first day of school.

 

Thud!

 

I fell on the ground as I bumped into someone's back. I quickly got up and bowed “I’m sorry!”

 

“Watch where you’re going!” said the person I bumped into, in a manly voice which I assumed it was a guy.

 

As I looked up I realized I bumped into a tall guy handsome guy he looked at me with his head tilted and eyebrow raised. “Mianhae, I am in a rush and I didn’t see where I was going, Mian!” I bowed, and then started running towards the school.

 

Hey! He looks familiar but I can’t figure out where. He also has the same uniform as me, but in a guy uniform. I wonder if he goes to my school, as curiosity struck me while I was running. Once I reached the school I got my breath and look at the gates were closed and realized I was late.

 

“Aish!” I yelled in frustration as I looked for another way to get in. I decided to climb the wall. I looked around to make sure no one was looking before I climbed the wall. The wall was tall, so I decided to jump over the wall the way my dad taught me when I was 10. I got a running start and ran towards the wall, as I jumped over the wall I did a triple summersault and landed on the other side.

 

“Asa! I made it!” I said as I threw a fist in the air.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

I was walking to school, taking my time, not caring if I'm late or not. I looked at the paper in my hand, which was an eviction notice for not paying my rent. AISH! I yelled messing up my hair before crumbling the notice and throwing it away. Where has my life gone after I left my house? I wonder if Minjung is doing fine. I miss....

 

THUD!

 

I felt someone run into my back. I turned around to see a girl on the ground. She got up and she quickly got up and bowed “I’m sorry!”

 

“Watch where you’re going!” I said to the person who I bumped into.

 

As she looked up I realized I bumped into a nerdy girl who had the same uniform as me, but I didn't see here around school before. I looked at her with tilting my head and raised my eyebrow. “Mianhae, I am in a rush and I didn’t see where I was going, Mian!” She bowed, and then started running towards the school.

 

Once I reached the school I looked at the gates were closed and realized I was late. I decided to climb the wall and jumped onto a branch of a tree on the other side of the wall. Before I jumped down off the branch, I heard something.

 

“Aish!” I turned my head to see the girl I bumped into yell in frustration. I decided to watch what she was going to do. She looked around, started to back up, and ran towards the wall. A nerd like her would never make that jump. When she jumped over the wall she did a triple summersault and landed on the other side.

 

WOW! Is all I could say, I would never expect a nerd like her to have skills like that, the way she jumped over the wall reminded my how Miniung's dad taught Minjung and me how to jump over a wall 8 years ago.

 

“Asa! I made it!” She said as she threw a fist in the air.

 

I chuckled at her cuteness. She reminds me so much about Minjung. Why am I thinking about Minjung a lot today? I must really miss her. It can't be Minjung, right? Nah, it's not possible. I snapped out of my thoughts and jumped of the branch and headed to class.

 

 MINJUNG's POV:

As I looked at the school my jaw dropped as it was so nice and big and it was the first school I ever saw up close. I then shortly stopped looking at the school and started to find the office. I shortly found it at last letting out an exhale and I knock on the door.

 

Knock! knock!

 

I slid the door open and went inside, closing the door behind me. “Excuse me, I am a new student, Lee Chaekung imida, and I am looking for my schedule.” I bowed. Then I saw a teacher ran up to me “Welcome to Woolim High Chaekung!” and he gave me my schedule, he happens to be my homeroom teacher Mr. Choi and lead me to his class.

 

Before we reached his class he gave me a little tour around the school.

 

“Umm, so I hear you teach the delinquent class…” I ask shyly.

 

“Ah! De! Don’t worry you’ll do fine.” He paused, “My kids are not that chaotic.” He said.

 

I realized we were walking to a small building with graffiti on it, in the back of the school across the feild. “Why are we walking back here? Is this the way to the class?” I questioned Mr. Choi “Ah! De! The classroom is in the small building ahead.” Mr. Choi said as he pointed to the small building.

 

How bad can they be right? I nervously asked myself.

 

The closer we got to the building the filthier, dirtier, and smaller it got. I may be a gangster, but I am a neat freak so I hate dirty places especially when it has graffiti all over the place. As we walked in I started at all the graffiti on the walls, filled with gang signs and swear words. The more we walked into the building, the bangs and laughs got louder and louder.

 

This is so not chaotic; I think Mr. Choi was being too reassuring about his class being chaotic.

 

“Wait here, I will get the class settled and I will let you in so you can introduce yourself to the class.” Mr. Choi demanded. I waited patiently as I heard him yell at his class to quiet down and told them there was a new student. “Come in!” as Mr. Choi opened the door and signaled me to go in. “Hwaiting!” I said, kissed my black mamba necklace before I tucked it in my shirt and walked in with head down.

 

“Introduce yourself hagsaeng!” as Mr. Choi lightly pushed me to speak.

 

I looked up and scanned the room as I saw a class of all male students which looked like gangsters staring at me and the class was filled with graffiti and stickers, crumpled paper on the ground; seats disorganized; and broken windows with tape on it; bats, pipes and sticks all on a shelf; dart boards on the walls; and etc. The place was just was horrid, just by looking at it, it made me disgusted.

 

“Aneyohaseo Lee Chaekung imida” then I bowed. “Man, I thought she was hot! She is just a nerd!” “What is she doing her this is no class for a nerd!” “Nerd!” boys kept shouting comments about the way I look. I knew if I wore these glasses I would get teased.

 

“Settle down class!” Mr. Choi said as he slammed the books on his podium. “Chaekung hagsaeng, why don’t you seat right here!” said as Mr. Choi pointed to a seat up front next to the door.

 

“Let’s begin class!” Mr. Choi said, as I got out my notebook and pencil out of my bag. I noticed all the boys was staring at me and whispering, but one guy in the back caught my eye. We met eyes for a few seconds, and then I suddenly turned to front to pay attention to the math lecture and started to take notes.

 

The guy looks familiar. Where have I seen him before? Ah! He is the rude jerk I bumped to earlier! What luck I have.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

I reached to class and sat in my seat in the back. "Hey L!" I turned and saw Sunggyu the leader of my new gang infinite for 8 years now. The reason why he called me L was because I changed my named from Myungsoo to L. I changed it ever since I left the house, so my dad wouldn't find me and drag me home. No one besides Black Mamba members knows my real name.

 

"What?" I replied. "I heard there is a new student in our class." He said. "So..." I hollered. "I hear she‘s a girl." He added. "I hope she's hot!" Dongwoo and Hoya commented. "If she is I call dibs." Woohyun added. "Pft!" Sungjong scoffed. "Don't worry she won't replace you!" Sungyeol said patting Sungjong's back. I placed my head down and closed my eyes shutting out my members’ conversation about the new girl in our class, not giving a damn.

 

Mr. Choi came in, settled the class down, and told us there was going to be a new student, “Come in hagsaeng!” as Mr. Choi opened the door and signaled the new student to go in.

 

“Introduce yourself hagsaeng!” as Mr. Choi lightly pushed her to speak.

 

I looked up and saw that the new student was no other than the mysterious nerd girl I bumped into. This is going to be an interesting senior year, I thought to myself smirking. The more I look at her the more she reminds me of Minjung.

 

“Aneyohaseo Lee Chaekung imida” then she bowed. “Man, I thought she was hot! She is just a nerd!” “What is she doing her this is no class for a nerd!” “Nerd!” boys kept shouting comments about the way she looked. I knew she was too nerdy to be Minjung, plus Minjung is probably training to be the next leader of Black Mamba.

 

“Settle down class!” Mr. Choi said as he slammed the books on his podium. “Chaekung hagsaeng, why don’t you seat right here!” said as Mr. Choi pointed to a seat up front next to the door.

 

“Let’s begin class!” Mr. Choi said, as she got out her notebook and pencil out of her bag. I started at her, when our eyes met she suddenly turned to front to pay attention to the math lecture. After a few seconds I started to put my head down and catch up with my sleep.

 

 MINJUNG'S  POV:

Mr. Choi stopped in the middle of the lecture and turned to the class, “Class I forgot something in the office, I will come back in 10 minutes, silent reading while I'm gone!”

 

The whole class was even paying attention in the first place, as they were playing cards, throwing darts, eating, sleeping, and chatting, but me.

 

Then Mr. Choi left.

 

While everyone was continuing to do what they were doing, I was reading over the notes I just took. Then suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder.

 


Hey infinityandbeyond808 here! Thanks for the subbsribers and comments, I really appriciate it! The more subsribers and comments I get the faster I would update. SO IF YOU WANT A FASTER UPDATE,  SUBSCRIBE AND UPDATE PLEASE!