Best Grover Friends

Drabbles, One Shots, & Ficlets

"Han, darling, can you watch your brother while mommy showers?" Mrs. Oh-Lu asks her five and a half year old son. The brunette child with soft brown eyes looks away from the television and watches his mother put a blond toddler into a bouncy chair. He gets to his feet and walks over to his mother, who smiles and hands him a bottle. "Hannie will watch Sehunnie." He replies with a smile. Mrs. Oh-Lu ruffles both her sons' hair before turning and walking down the hallway.

When Han hears the bathroom door close, he looks at the baby in the chair and smiles. "Hannie is watching Sesame Street. Sehunnie should watch too." He pulls the bouncy chair closer to the television before pulling up his mini beanbag chair next to his brother. The baby coos and gurgles, playing with the toys attached to the chair, making Han glance over and smile before turning back to his show.

"Hannie likes Grover the best. Hannie likes Grover because he is blue. Grover is funny." Han explains to the babbling toddler who catches the characters moving about on tv. He shrieks with excitement, suddenly hitting the toys on his bouncy chair and making Han giggle. "Sehunnie likes Grover too! Hannie and Sehunnie can be best Grover friends!" Sehun giggles and babbles 'Ahnnie' over and over again. "Yes! Hannie and Sehunnie! Best Grover Friends forever!" Han is quite happy to hear his brother say his name and it sends a surge of energy through him. He jumps up and dances and sings as loud as he can the theme to 'Elmo ' World', making Sehun laugh and strike his toys even more. Sehun lets out a shriek and Han mimics it, making both boys laugh in response.

This is repeated several times before Mrs. Oh-Lu comes rushing out of the shower, clothed only in her bathrobe and towel. "What is going on out here?" She asks hurriedly. Han rushes over with a wide smile, latching onto his mother's robe before explaining. "Mommy! Sehunnie's favorite character is Grover! That's Hannie's favorite too, Mommy! We're best Grover friends! So Hannie and Sehunnie are excited!"

Mrs. Oh-Lu can only smile in relief, patting her son's head. Honestly, some days were tough with two boys, but it was days like these that made her grateful they existed. She kisses Han's cheek, making the boy giggle quietly.

"That is exciting! But why don't you celebrate quieter so Mommy doesn't worry?" Han gives a Salut before rushing over to Sehun and whispering loudly to the toddler to be more quiet. Mrs. Oh-Lu nearly melts when Han his finger to his lip and Sehun mimics his big brother. As she walks back down the hallway to get ready, she smiles to herself. She has the cutest boys ever and her husband is going to be quite amused with today's stories. Raising two boys is always a never ending adventure.


I have too many baby feels and HunHan!Brothers is the only way I like HunHan. Twitter fic'd for Jenni to make her scream at work.