Nobody Know

Spending The Weekend Alone

 

Hyomin’s POV
            
        Nothing seemed right, everything I did I did without feeling; I was just going thru the motions. I sat in my room of my Seoul home just staring off into space lost in my thoughts. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I’m so overwhelmed with work that I don’t even enjoy it anymore. If I just stopped would anyone even notice. My ringing phone interrupted these thoughts; I looked over at it sighing at having to actually act like everything was fine.
 
“Hello.” I said forcing happiness into my voice.
 
“Hey Babe, are you free tonight?” Simon’s voice touch those feelings that I had lost but were then quickly clouded with feelings of being worthless & hopeless.
 
“I don’t really feel like going out, I think I’m just going to stay home.” My mopey tone slipping thru.
 
“How bout I come there? Ill bring food.” He said knowing food always intrigued me.
 
“If you want to come over you can but I’m not hungry.” Those words slipped from my mouth with no emotion, I was drowning in my feelings & nobody knew.
 
“Are you sick? Is everything okay?” Simon asked catching onto my tone.
I forced a cheer into my voice, “I’m fine I just had a really big lunch & I’m stuffed but you can come over.” I said in one breath.
 
“I’ll be over soon, love you.” He said confusion & concern lacing his words.
I dropped my phone on the bed & looked up at the ceiling as tears streamed from the corners of my eyes. Nobody understands what I’m feeling, nobody can see the pain that’s raging inside me, nobody knows what I’m going thru not even me, Nobody knows.
 
Simon’s POV
           
           I pulled up to Hyomin’s house & it was already dark, I noticed there was only the porch light on. I walked up to the door & knocked, there was no answer. Thinking she may be upstairs & not able to hear I tried the door, it was open. I walked in calling out her name,
 
“Hyomin? Babe?” there was still no answer.
 
I climbed the stairs to her room & her door was closed, I knocked lightly but got no response. I cracked the door & peaked in,
“Minnie?”
 
I noticed her body lying on the bed her back facing me; I tiptoed over to her & bent down kissing her cheek,
“Baby.” I breathed.
 
Hyomin’s eyes fluttered open & she smiled that smile I haven’t seen in a few weeks.
 
“Took you long enough.” She yawned.
 
I swung my leg over her to lay down facing her; I placed a hand on her jaw & rubbed my thumb against her cheek.
 
“What’s wrong baby?” I whispered still concerned over how our conversation had sounded before I came over.
 
She looked down & scooted closer against me, I wrapped my arms around her as she buried her face in my chest. We laid there just holding each other for a few moments before she spoke,
 
“I’m scared.” She breathed so low I almost didn’t catch it.
I chuckled, her parents were gone to a conference & she was spending the weekend alone at home.
 
“Ill spend the night if that will make you feel better?” I said kissing the top of her head. She just shook her head letting me know she was okay with that idea.
 
Hyomin’s POV
 
            I never wanted to move from his arms it’s the only place I felt safe, the only place I felt myself, the only place those horrible thoughts disappeared.
“I’m scared” slipped from my mouth & I flinched at the vulnerably in my voice. Simon had taken those words, as I was scared to stay here alone while my parents were gone. What he didn’t know was I meant them, as I was scared of myself, I was scared of what I might do to myself if he left me alone. 
 
im sorry , if there any english mistake :)