The End

The last few minutes

note : PLEASE THINK OF THE CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO USE. I have not mentioned any names so that you may use whoever you want.

 

Please listen to THIS.

 

 

If I die tonight…

These words swarm around her as she gasped for breath.

“Someone call 911! Somebody help us!!” A man’s panicked voice made its way through the haze of her mind.

Her sight was blurry and the sounds around her was only a loud buzz.

“Baby, hold on. Stay with me. Baby please!! Don’t go!!” The man said, his voice filled with fear, panic, sadness anger at the imminent end.

…I'd go with no regrets.

She smiled weakly trying to reassure him it was all right.

“Shhh…Shhh baby. Don’t talk. Save your energy. Help is on it’s way.” He brought the hand she was trying to raise to his cheek, while his other hand pushed against the gushing wound on her chest. “Baby, you’ll make it. You have to be strong.” He urged her. He turned his head to kiss her hand. “SOMEBODY HELP US!! Baby, please. Open your eyes. Look at me. Let me see those beautiful eyes baby.” He begged her.

If it's in your arms…

She held on to his hand as tightly as she could trying to make him understand everything was going to be ok so that he wouldn’t shed another tear.

…I know that I was blessed

Her tired eyes opened slowly and looked at his tearful face, at him scanning the area looking for help, determined to save her. She heard sirens, an ambulance seemed to be approaching.

And if your eyes…

She tapped a finger against his face, hoping to get his attention.

“Baby don’t leave me.” He rubbed his face against the palm of her hand.

…are the last thing that I see

The sirens became louder and louder and soon she heard people screaming and yelling and doors opening.

“Let us through! Let us through!” A woman’s voice called out through the crowd that started to gather around.

“Please save her. Please.” The man was pulled away from her. “please. GOD! Please! god….” The man cried out over the noise of the crowd and the yelling of the paramedics and the siren of the ambulance.

Then I know the beauty heaven holds for me

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.