Other Fails part2

HighSchool randomness

HELLO READERS!! I NOTICED SOME OF YOU ARE SEKAI SHIPPERS, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. I WROTE A FIC ABOUT THEM. CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU'RE ONLY INTERESTED. I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/500404/the-demon-within-me-angst-highschool-supernatural-exo-sekai-kaihun


"Kris you ing giant! I can't carry you everywhere!" Suho whined as he dragged the body around.

"Oh ! I can't even look at your ing face" He gagged.

"WHY ME!" Suho raised his fist in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please forgive me for that time when I tried to steal my moms eyeliner" Baekhyun prayed.

"Baekhyun just shut the up and let me think!" Tao panicked.

"It's okay beef brother, i have already accepted my faith" He smiled.

"YOU ! DON'T GIVE ME THAT !" Tao was on the verge of tears.

"Just remember to put all my snsd albums, my eyeliners in a bag and burry it here with me".

"BE QUIET!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeollie could you carry me?~" Luhan pouted.

"Okay" Chanyeol could never resist his face.

"Yay!" Luhan jumped on Chanyeol's back.

I don't know what Kai and sehun sees in you Chanyeol thought.

"CHANYEOL LOOK! IT'S MY FAMILY!" Luhan shouted as he saw a family of deers.

what?

"I'M FINALLY HOME MOMMA!" Luhan ripped his shirt off.

what the actual ?

"YIPPIE!" Luhan ran to the pack and started hugging them.

Ummm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai why are you stripping?" Sehun got scared.

"Just a habit" he shrugged.

"Kai why are you taking your under- GOD! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR JUNK!" Sehun blushed as he covered his face.

"C'mon now! we're both men! nothing to be embarrassed of" He smiled victoriously as he walked towards Sehun.

"Man your junk is near my face! Kai! WHAT THE ?" Sehun slapped Kai's hand away from his shirt.

"This is how men bond dearest Sehun, besides, I don't want to be the only one that's " Kai grinned like a maniac.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you just hear that?" Zelo asked Kyungsoo.

"That scream, sounds very familiar" Kyungsoo's furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey Kyungsoo" Zelo tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah?".

"Why Is Luhan shirtless? and why the hell is he hugging a deer?" Zelo questioned, obviously creeped out.

"I have no ing idea" Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose.


Thanks for reading! :)