Realization

Realization

 

A/N: Yes, bash me.. I don't even know what the hell I did with this story.. OH MAI GAWSHHH (yesh now creating a poster)

 

 

Their love wasn’t really justified, not even to them. But they found themselves being attracted to each other, even when they didn’t want to. The way their eyes sparkled when they were with each other, they way they laughed and smiled when they were around each other was a clear sign that they were in love with each other. And it was a clear sign that it needed to stop.

“Taemin,” the familiar voice spoke, its voice mirroring concern. “I think you should take a rest.”

“I can’t do that,” Taemin said, his eyes speaking determination itself. “I need to catch up with you guys, remember? Or do you want me to screw up our performances?” Taemin joked.

Minho looked over Taemin’s features, looked at him longingly and intensely before he pushed himself off of the kitchen counter and grabbed Taemin’s wrist and pulled him along. “We should go somewhere.”

“Yeah?” Taemin’s eyes sparkled, and he immediately smiled as he looked up at his hyung. “What place do you have in mind?”

“Well,” Minho scratched his head, releasing his grip on him as he looked at Taemin’s lips, them unintentionally. “We should go...” kiss somewhere without anyone seeing us.

“Hyung, you should go and rest yourself. You don’t even know what you’re saying.” Taemin bites his lip and nudges him in the ribs before grinning, “Maybe next time.”

Minho sighs as he watches Taemin leave, and scratches his head again, wondering why he can’t get simple words out of his mouth. It doesn’t take long for him to realize that he gets tongue-tied when he’s around Taemin. But that’s only because when he and Taemin are alone, he feels like he might slip up.

 

One day, when he and the younger are alone talking about dreams, he notices that Taemin is slightly shifting his weight to the opposite of his. Almost as if he’s shifting away from him.

Then without thinking, Minho pulls Taemin’s arm toward him and wraps his arms around his tiny waist, his breath hitting slightly against the younger’s neck.

Taemin wants to shove him away in slight anger, for he knows that he might give into his hyung’s slight touches, light touches that can easily have his heart and body react strangely. But all Taemin does is gasp at every breath that’s being spread over the side of his neck.

“Minho-hyung, you should get some rest…” Taemin says again, moving forward so that he can be released from this grasp that keeps his heart fluttering. “Maybe-”

“One of my dreams is to hold my girlfriend like this.” Minho says, feeling his throat close up. “To hold her just like this...”

Taemin then stays silent, noticing that Minho’s not going to let him go anytime soon.

And that’s completely fine with him now.

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?” Taemin asks, resting his head back; closing his eyes in pure ecstasy at feeling his love surround him.

“Why?”

“I just want to know, hyung.”

They stay silent again and this time he can feel Minho’s chest heaving up and down, causing him to do the same as he rests against him. His chest is against him, and noting that, Taemin’s eyes open in fear. He instantly wriggles out of his grasp and turns to look at Minho, his breathing fast this whole entire time.

“Taemin, I’ve had a girlfriend before.”

“Of course you have.” Taemin mumbles, feeling stupid as he goes to leave.

I wanted to be your only one. Is that stupid of me?

Taemin looks back as he goes to close the door, seeing Minho still staring at him. Taemin closes the door and presses his back against it, his body sliding down as a strangled groan releases from his pink lips.

I guess it was.

 

 

But I still want you.

 

 

Taemin comes back from going out with his friends, realizing that he in the end hadn’t been cheerful when he came back. But he wasn’t bored either, since he was with Jongin. Jongin was his best friend, and being with him always kept him happy. So, why was he exactly grumpy?

He didn’t know what was wrong with him. All he wanted to do was rest and settle down, especially since the bag’s weight on his shoulder was making him ache. Maybe today just wasn’t a good day.

As he turns the corner to his room, he instantly bumps into Minho. Minho’s only wearing a black tank-top, and to Taemin that makes him look ier than he’s ever been. Minho’s broad shoulders are especially appealing, but not as appealing as the brunette’s muscles, which are giving him a rather tough look tonight. Minho’s hair is fixed downward, going down to at least his neck that Taemin oh-so wish he could touch.

“You look tired.” Minho says simply. “Go get some rest.”

But as soon as he said that, Taemin immediately stopped him.

“Hyung, why is it that you care about me so much?”

“Why are you asking this all of a sudden?” Minho chuckles.

“Why are you dodging this all of a sudden?” Taemin retorts, his eyebrow raising as he felt irritable.

“Taemin, just go to bed. You’re tired.”

“No, damn it! I’m tired of you always dodging questions and avoiding me! It isn’t fair to make me feel…” Taemin trails off as his rant leads him to feel embarrassed, sensing his cheeks growing to a red shade.

Minho steps closer, his eyes boring deep into the younger’s,

“Feel what?” Minho questions him. “What are you feeling exactly?”

Taemin tries to push past Minho, but he blocks his steps from going any further.

“Hyung, move.”

“You didn’t finish your sentence. Tell me what you feel.”

“Hyung!”  Taemin shouts at him. “Why do you always have to overanalyze everything?”

“I only do that when it comes to you.”

Taemin feels his anger reach higher, so he gives him exactly what he wants.

“Damn it! Can I ever do anything without you always in the way? Why do you think I always try to get away from you, huh? I need to get away, because if I don’t get away…”

“You’ll end up giving in to me, won’t you?”

“Screw you.”

Taemin turns around and- despite his aching shoulder- treads halfway to the front door and grumbles to himself, “I’m not ing doing this... I can’t do this. I can’t take it. I’m going over to Jongin’s house.”

The older latched onto the younger’s arm, turning him around to face him. Taemin tries to put up a fight, but the boy’s strength is restraining him from doing so.

“What’s the matter with you, huh?”

“Get off of me.” Taemin hisses. “I just want to go to Jongin’s house.”

“Forget it. We’re going to talk about this.”

Taemin’s ears are growing red with every second, and that’s when he can feel his world starting to break. These feelings he’s tried to bottle up are now unfolding right before him- this very scene that he wished could’ve never existed, is now happening right in front of his very eyes.

“I love you too much…” Taemin mumbles to him, and right there he can feel his eyes becoming glassy. He covers his mouth with the back of his hand, his feelings starting to choke him. He steps back a bit, and looks away from Minho; his body shaking under the heated gaze that he’s being given.

Minho just stares at him blankly, his brown eyes hooked onto the younger. He steps forward and slowly, but tenderly, wraps his arms around the boy, pulling him into his chest. Taemin just clings onto the front of his shirt, his whines being muffled by the fabric.

Taemin then looks up, his chocolate orbs reflecting anguish and sorrow at the same time. His lips are still the same pink that Minho remembers, and with little hesitation, the boy leans forward. He tilts his head and presses his lips slowly to Taemin’s, his arms still holding the younger in an embrace of affection.

Taemin is debating about whether to pull away, but then he finds his hands slowly crawling up his lover’s back; his hands settling just below the back of his shoulders. He’s pulling him closer, and ever so slowly do they begin to pick up the pace.

Minho’s fingers then come back to Taemin’s face, slowly going down his cold skin. He steps forward, forcing the younger to step backwards onto the couch; which allows Taemin to drop his baggage once more. The two are still kissing, their love being spread throughout each other’s lips. Only they could share what they loved, and they knew they loved kissing each other- and neither could deny that they didn’t feel shameful for the “sharing” of their lips.

 

 

On the side of the wide stage is the taller brunette, his chocolate orbs searching the crowd for any support of their name SHINee. He raps his lines perfectly and breathes a lot, his chest heaving up and down from the whole entire thing. He then later strides to the left of the stage and meets beautiful eyes staring right back at him, and he grins. The younger’s mouth crinkles up into a grin as he passes the brunette to meet his other members, and at that moment does Minho know that he’s in love with Taemin