Mindless Movie

Mindless Movie

You were sitting on your couch finishing your homework when you heard a knock on the door. It was your boyfriend Hoya.

"Hey babe." he said with a smile as he went to hug you, and ended it with a peck on your cheek. You let him inside and got him something to drink. As you go to  sit down he pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist to hug you tightly as he rested his head on your back.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" he asks against your back.

"No." you say trying to face him.

"Lets have a movie night then, I'll go get a movie." he says as he practically jumps from the couch.

"Okay," you say laughing, "I'll clean up and get ready." you say as he leaves smiling at you. You pick up your work and put it in your room, then start cleaning the t.v. room. As he walks in you started microwaving the popcorn.

"Almost ready?" he asks as he puts the DVD into the player.

"Yea, lemme get a bowl right quick." you say reaching for a bowl and start pouring the popcorn in. You go grab a blanket and sit down by Hoya with the popcorn on your lap. Hoya wraps his arms around you and holds you tightly while kissing the side of your head.

"Hey, the movie is starting." you say jokingly turning his head towards the t.v., he rested his head ontop of yours while watching the movie. 

Towards the middle of the movie he started playing with your hands, not even paying attention to the movie. He took one of your hands and entwined it with his, then brought them up and kissed your hand. You looked up and smiled at him, as he leaned in to kiss you lightly on the lips. He went to pull away but you grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards you to kiss you again.

"Hey," he said as he pulled away, "we need to watch the movie." he said mocking you as you started laughing at him and let go of his shirt. He held you tightly for the rest of the movie and as you fell asleep he lightly kissed you and fell asleep resting his head on yours.

~The End~

________________________________________________________________

So this one was really short...sorry but I hope you liked it! ^^

**added new poster image, it's my first time making my own poster so i hope you guys like it^.^ and i know its kinda bad...its my first one-.- remember**