answer me

Tell Me Why...

 

Look at yourself and see what you’ve become.

I don’t know you anymore.

Was everything that you said a lie? Did I mean nothing to you? Were you just taking me for granted?

I don’t know you anymore.

Where did the old you disappear to? The times that we’ve shared, did it mean nothing to you?

I don’t know you anymore.

Here I am, recalling our memories – there were those perfect moments where I couldn’t leave your side. Those precious memories of us, all silly and childish. But when reality came crashing down, I realized how much of a fool I am. Do you think the same way I do?

Do you still remember me? The kid who you used to ignore before we were even friends. I was that kid that would silently observe you. Now that I’ve mentioned it, my actions spoke louder than words, didn’t it? I feel like I was a little too obsessed with your presence. Maybe that was why you moved away from me and left me all alone. Cold and empty.

Was my love for you that blind that you can’t see it?

Tell me…

Why did you  leave me all alone? I’ve always been a lonely soul without you; I changed for the better when I met you. What about you? Did you change because of me, or was it because of someone else?

Tell me.

Do I know you anymore?

Answer me.