60 seconds is all I need.

Falling in love in 60 seconds ♡ 《oneshot》

A tall figure was walking through the beautiful strrets of Seoul, taking in the scene around him. An expensive and professional canon DSLR was hanging around his neck. He was wearing a black armani coat to fend off the cold wind of korea in this cool season. A portable transparent coloured umbrella was safely tucked into his spacious coat pocket.

"Seoul is such a beautiful sight. I'm lucky to be a certified Korean even if the winds are a bit harsh," he muttered to himself, his eyes filled with wonders.

He lifted up the camera and looked through the lense, his finger positioned above the button, ready to capture the beauty in photographs that will soon turn into pretty memories.

Click! Click! 

"Wow..." he thought.

He looked through God's masterpiece that he captured on his camera while walking absentmindedly along a rocky pavement. When he looked up, he found himself in front of a small homely looking cafe. Nonetheless, he got pulled in by the cafe and he decided to take a picture of it for his memories. 

He brought the camera up and looked through the lenses, familiar with the whole procedure. He was about to push the button when a girl, who looked around his age, came into the picture. Her beauty mesmerized him and he couldn't feel anything. The way she looked and the way she was staring into space while taking a breath of fresh air had captured instantly. He felt his heart beating faster in his chest and heat travelling up to his cheeks. He pushed the button a few times, capturing her and storing her away in the camera like his other photographs. He let go of his camera and it dangled back to its place around his neck.

He felt numb and couldn't move. He can feel himself staring at her until a splash of water fell onto his head, signalling that a rain was about to occur. At the same time, the girl turned around and went back to the cafe. 

Not wanting to lose his new muse, he quickly followed her inside. Once he entered the cafe, he was met with rows of tables full of people. He found an empty table in a corner and sat there. He looked around, trying to find the beauty but was interrupted when a waitress approached him to take his order. 

"Just black coffee, thank you." He smiled at the waitress and she returned him with a brief nod and smile and left to prepare his coffee.

After a few moments of an unsuccessful search to find the girl, he decided to look through his pictures instead. His coffee had arrived but he was looking through his photographs. He fantasized about going to the beautiful places that he had stored on his camera with the girl. He had travelled to some parts of Europe last year and some pictures were still inside the memory card inside his camera.

He imagined him holding her delicate looking hands and leading her away to climb the eiffel tower, shop at barcelona and attend her favourite band's concert in England. He imagined them exchanging couple rings and cooking dinner together and falling in love together.

He played around with the ring around his index finger after sipping his hot coffee. The ring was a precious possesion to him. He had gotten it from his late mother and he treasured it with his life. After swimming in his own thoughts for a few minutes, he looked up. His eyes was immediately drawn to a white midwaist sleeveless fur coat. The girl he had fantasized just moemnts ago had the coat wrapped warmly around her body.

"I finally found her."

He left some money on the table and got up to approach her. He was walking halfway towards her when he was met with a scene that broke his heart.

A handsome guy with dark hair and a built body had approached behind her and wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist.

Even though he does not know her at all, not even her name, that very sight had crushed his heart. It felt as though someone had pulled his heart out of his chest forcefully, slammed it on the ground and stomped on it for infinity. He had never felt this feeling before. 

"I don't even know her.. why do I feel this way?" He thought to himself.

"I think I fell in love. In that 60 seconds."

He went back to his table and with all his heart, he pulled out his treasured ring, and left it on the table. He wanted this place to have a memory of him and how he had fallen in love in 60 seconds. He left the cafe and met with the harsh cold wind and pouring rain that was in parallel with his heart. He took out his forgotten umbrella from his coat pocket and opened it up. He was about to step into the harsh weather when a tap on his shoulder and an angelic voice stopped him. He turned behind and found the girl to his utmost surprise.

"You left this on the table, sir." She said with her sweet candy like voice and reached her palm out where his mother's ring was.

Without words, he closed her hand. The small contact had made him an emotional wreck and a single reluctant tear escaped his brown chocolatey eyes. Confusion swept across her facial features. 

To be honest, the girl was mesmerized with this stranger's beauty the moment he had turned around to respond to her call. She looked into his eyes and felt the same emotions he was feeling right at that moment. 

The stranger turned around to hide his tear stained eyes and left the girl without a single word. 

The girl felt a huge wave of emotion overcome her and in her mind, she fantasized the exact same things as him. Going to Paris together with him, shopping at barcelona together with him, going to her favourite band's together with him, cooking dinner with him, exchanging couple rings with him, and falling in love with him.

All with him.

Tears escaped her eyes and she stood there, unable to move, left alone with her own thoughts. She decided to not let this love just walk away from her. With the ring clutched tightly around her fist, she ran out without an umbrella into the harsh weather. Rain blocked her vision while she ran with all her life trying to find him. 

But he was gone. 

And both of them were left alone with the hardest love they had ever felt pass by in a single flash.