Chapter 1

Insomnia

 

Seungho couldnt sleep. "Aish, i have to get to sleep. I have a damn schedule tomorrow." He looked across the room, where GO was snoring softly. "You lucky bastard," Seungho mumbled. 
 
Getting up from his too-warm bed, he walked over to GO's bed and softly shook him. "Byunghee-ah," Seungho whispered. No response. "Aish. Yah. Byunghee." Seungho shook him slighty harder, ducking when GO suddenly turned, his arm missing Seungho's head by mere inches. "Bwohyah?! Aish. Seungho, I am trying to sleep," GO muttered angrily. The leader pouted, " Byunghee-ah, I can't sleep." 
 
"Take one of Joonie's  sleeping pills then. Just Leave. Me. Alone." GO mumbled sleepily. "But Byunghee" Seungho whined, "Couldn't you just shift over a little bit?" GO sighed, "Yah. Yang Seungho. What the hell is with faking on broadcasts that you have no aegyo?" Seungho frowned, "I DON'T have aegyo... Just... Byunghee please?" GO grumbled and rolled around, "Aish, you're going to convert me into one of your dark circled minions." 
 
Seungho chuckled, "Mianhae, its just you know I sleep better with company." GO just hummed, while Seungho s his arm around his friend's waist. As the leader snuggled closer to his fellow 87 liner, GO was already falling back into dreamland. As sleep finally washed over him, Seungho smiled into GO's back.
 
"Hyungs, time to get- YAH!! BWOHYAH!!!!??!?" Cheondoong screamed, having opened the door to tell them to wake up. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???" 
 
Seungho opened one eye sleepily, and glanced at the clock. 5:00. Time to wake up. Cheondoong was still staring at the two eldest hyungs, lying on the bed. "Bwoh 'bwohyah'?" Seungho muttered angrily. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING???!!!?" Doong shouted, his face a mixture of shock and horror. Joon poked his sleep-deprived head through the doorway, then looked at Cheondoong curiously, "Doong-ah, this is skinship... It's...normal... Just wait until you have to sleep in the same room as Cheolyong." With that, Joon wrapped his blanket more tightly around himself and shuffled away. 
 
Seungho detached himself from GO and looked up. Cheondoong was still standing there with eyes as wide as saucers. Seungho sat up and sighed, "Doong-ah, go wake up Cheolyong, we're leaving in half an hour. I have to get Byunghee out of dreamland." Cheondoong nodded and hurried away.
 
Seungho rubbed sleep away from his dark circles before taking a deep breath and prodding the sleeping GO, "Yah, Byunghee. Time to get up." GO mumbled something unintelligible, and then rolled on top of Seungho's chest flattening him on the bed again. Seungho groaned loudly at the sudden weight.
 
"... WHAT THE HECK?? I WAS GONE FOR ONE MINUTE AND YOU TWO HYUNGS ARE BEING CREEPY AGAIN. AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE????" Cheondoong had reappeared in the doorway, having failed at waking up the maknae. "Aish. All this noise. Doong-ah, get him off me, please," Seungho muttered. Cheondoong frantically shook his head, eyes widening again and his voice rose another octave, "JOONIE HYUNG!! HYUNGS NEED YOUR HELP!!!"
 
Cheondoong scurried off into his room to mumble incoherently to himself. Seungho narrowed his eyes at the snoring member on his chest, "Yah. Jung Byunghee. Now look what you did. I hope you're happy. The next time we appear on a variety, he's going to say that we molest each other." GO just kept on snoring, still too far in dreamland to hear.
 
Joon shuffled back into the room, "Neh hyung?" He rubbed his eyes sleepily. Seungho groaned, "Would you mind getting this lump of meat off of me? We're leaving in twenty minutes." Joon yawned, and started pulling at GO's arm. Soon after, GO hit the floor. "Thanks Joonie," Seungho mumbled, as GO shot up, still dazed.
 
"Bwohyahhhhh!!!!!" the sleepy and confused GO screamed. Seungho sighed. 'This is what I get for being the leader.' he thought glumly, looking down at the large patch of drool on his t-shirt. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah... Excuse me for the horrible writing... This is just something I came up with when I couldn't sleep xD Needless to say, I ship the 87 line :) But since my is very... bad, here, have some fluff :) Much love <3