We stay corrected.

What A Fight!

An: Please excuse me. This only part 1 of the final chapter. I need time to reedit on the second part. Please forgive for my long hiatus,it's not like I'm dead or in deep coma. Writing is my second top priority after my work. I'll try to post on the second one later. Anyway,thank you for reading this fic and I heartily appreciate all of your comments and your long waiting for this to end. Finally this is going to end, again Thank You very much. I LOVE YOU!^^

P/s: I'm using my phone to post this and I got problem with paragraphing the story using this device. T~T how to do it with this tiny screen? I have cut off the internet at home so I don't have any other way to post it, so sorry.

Wooyoung woke up before Nichkhun did and looked down at the sleeping person that lying next to him. The thick blanket was all wrapped from head to toe. He must be cold since last night Wooyoung thought. The boy didn’t dare to move much and carefully crawled toward the bedroom door. He twisted the knob and the creaking sound was made as he opened the door slowly.

‘…stupid door.’ Wooyoung winced, tip-toeing his way out his room.

Nichkhun stirred in his sleeping position but wasn’t up until later. The smell of morning black coffee and toasted bread aroused Nichkhun from his tiredness. He woke up and stretched his arms wider looking at the food in the tray on the side of his mattress. He didn’t see Wooyoung presence in the room. Where is he? Nichkhun thought. He sat on the mattress and at the same time Wooyoung was entering the room.

‘Good morning.’

‘Good morning.’

‘I made your breakfast. Actually mom helped me to cook the porridge and I toast the bread. It’s kinda burn a bit.’

‘Thanks.’ Nichkhun scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Honestly, it was awkward for them to talk casually after the whole incident that retracted them from meeting each other eye on eye. Thinking about last night when Wooyoung began to open up a little made Nichkhun felt relieved a bit. He was hoping it wasn’t just a dream. Wooyoung was smiling at him as he sat on his the chair desk looking at Nichkhun.

‘I know you drink plain water every morning. I told mom to put away the milk. Lactose wasn’t your thing in the morning.’ The boy turned his face to side shyly.

Nichkhun smiled. Though, it wasn’t so surprising because it they already accustomed with each other habits in quite long time.

‘Thank you, Wooyoung. You don’t have to do this, really…’

‘Nope, no. You’re my guest. Mom is going to kick me if I don’t treat you nicely.’ Wooyoung leant back on the seat, he looked fresh and healthy. Nichkhun can look from his chubby cheeks and tinged pink lips.

‘Sorry.’ Nichkhun rubbed his neck feeling guilty.

‘Ha, I’m just joking. What makes you think she’s going to hurt her baby?’ Wooyoung shrugged him off.

‘…because she’s my number one fan?’ The Thai shrugged uncertainty.

‘Right…You must be a proud and didn’t I tell you last night one more sorry I will beat your pretty little .’

‘Aww…you think my is pretty? Thank you.’ Nichkhun . ‘I’m glad that you miss me. I mean my .’

Wooyoung’s face heated up as Nichkhun laughed at him. The boy felt embarrassed to look at Nichkhun in the eyes. His face twitched uncomfortably. He slid down off the chair and crawled toward Nichkhun.

‘Yah! Yah! Just eat the food!’ He forcefully shoved the bread into Nichkhun’s mouth.

The latter was still laughing his off. Nichkhun jumped forward grappled the boy underneath him. His mischievous hands found Wooyoung’s sensitive spot and made Wooyoung yelped and squirmed beneath the old guy.

‘Don’t scream. Your mom will hear us.’ Nichkhun put one hand on Wooyoung’s mouth.

‘Get off me, beast!’ Wooyoung pushed him off.

‘Kiss me.’

‘No.’

‘Then, I won’t back off.’

‘Yah, Nichkhun Horjevkul. I warn you.’

‘What are you going to do?’

‘I’ll kick you.’

‘Why don’t you do it?’

‘What?’

‘Kick me now.’

‘Don’t force me, Mr. Smartypants.’

‘I’m not. I’m just saying. Kick me or kiss me, which one?’

‘Nichkhun!’ Wooyoung scolded him.

‘Wooyoung!’ He mocked him back.

‘That’s it. God, you’re so hardheaded, Wooyoungie.’ Nichkhun brought his face closer and kissed the boy on the lips. Wooyoung hardly gave in and reluctant to open his mouth though Nichkhun has pressed his lips harder forcing the boy to open his mouth. The old guy bit his bottom lip and on it. Wooyoung closed his eyes, too scared to admit he was already enjoyed the feeling of Nichkhun’s lip on him. The beating of his heart hit faster than marathon runners. His chest felt tight and it became difficult to breathe. Nothing that he can think of right now, his body behaved adversely than his mind preserved.

‘Hyung...my house.’ His said under his breath, though both of them aware of that. None of them were planning to stop what they were doing. Nichkhun’s hands reached down to Wooyoung’s shirt and lift it up slowly. ‘Nichkhun…’ He stopped the hand from getting further or else he can’t imagine of what will going to happen if Wooyoung’s parents come into his room. Wooyoung brought his hands up and pushed the guy above him creating gap between them. Nichkhun lift up his own body and looked confused as their eyes met. Wooyoung shook his head, gesturing ‘No, we can’t do it here.’ and Nichkhun did the same with disappointments look on his face.

‘No?’

‘We’re in my parents’ house. What if they saw us? You don’t want them to give bad impression about you, do you?'

‘But, I can’t stop now!’ Nichkhun got off him and pulled the other boy up.

‘Tell me how I can stop this?’ He grabbed Wooyoung’s hand bringing him closer to his tented front jeans. Wooyoung’s cheeks were blushed and heated up, turning his face to side embarrassedly.

‘Let’s go home.’ Wooyoung said. The Thai’s eyes glistened up looking back at him.

‘Really?’

‘You want to stay here?’

‘Can I do you?’

‘No, you can’t.’

‘Let’s go home.’ Wooyoung smiled.

Nichkhun desperate look was so cute that it was not fair he has to be the ‘top’. Oh, well…don’t judge a book by its cover. Nichkhun was dazed as Wooyoung gave him a peck on the lips.