Confusion!

DAMN IT! She's got my heart

A/N: this chapter will be write in Kris Pov

 

Flashback

 

She took a glance at me and threw a bunch of photos in front of me. My eyes got widen as I noticed who it was in the photos. Elly and that chubby boy were smiling at each other while they were eating something. It seems like they were on a date. I couldn’t believe this----I just couldn’t believe this!!!!!!!

“You must be so surprise to see this, aren’t you Kris?” She said and touched my chest seductively.

I looked at her then pushed her hand away and smirked.

“No, not at all.” I said and threw the pictures on the table.  She looked at me surprisingly.

“Wha----what do you mean??”

“That mean I didn’t fall with your trick. Do you think you can separate me from Elly by preparing this little act? I’m sorry to say this but your trick was quit old.” My words were enough to make her lips trembling.

“YOU’RE SO STUPID, KRIS! YOU’RE STUPID.” She yelled at me before ran out of my house. I’m stupid because I didn’t fall in her trick?? Geez! This is ridiculous.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Yesterday after Dahyun and her family left, I stormed to my room and found my phone. Many missed call and texts from Elly. I wanted to call her back and told her everything but I was mad because I’m jealous-Who wouldn’t? So I didn’t call her back but I’ve gotta admit that I miss her.

Today I arrived school late because of my mom. She forced me to have breakfast with her and acted like a caring mother for the very first time in life. Weird!!!!
In class, I was praying that the time could go quickly. I wanted to meet Elly and I just wanted to see if she has any idea about Dahyun’s trick.

Finally the bell rang and I quickly left the class but then I realized that I forgot my phone so I went back to get it. For the second time I left the class, I saw Elly was making her way toward me. Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. Act like I was mad and ignore her, it wasn’t too much, right?  Nah, Just a small punishment that she hangs out with that chubby boy without telling me.

She was right in front of me and greeted me---without a smile. Eh?? I ignored her and kept walking. She followed me and even grabbed my wrist. I like that touch though but I was still acting cool and ignored her again. I was expecting that she would follow me again and I’ll stop my acting and drag her into my arms but after I walked for a while, I didn’t hear any footsteps behind me. I stopped and looked back, I saw Elly was talking with Yang Yoseob. Here it goes again, this time I wasn’t acting anymore! I was mad. I decided to talk to her after school—and I’ll her hug until she passes out ><

“Hi Kris!!” A sharp voice came across my ear. I turned to face her. Seriously, I’m sick of seeing her face.

“What???” I said harshly.

“I just wanted to greet you.” She pouted cutely and that made me want to throw out.

“if so, you already did. Bye!!!” I was about to leave when she pulled me into a kissed. What the hell is going on?? Then I heard a heavy footsteps running. I broke the kiss and turned back and I saw it was Elly. Damn it!!!

“Did you do it on purpose???” She smirked and crossed her arms on her chest.

“What do you mean?? You know I kissed you because I still love you.” She formed an innocent face.

I touched both of her shoulder tight and looked straight in her evil eyes. Maybe it was hurt that she tried to free herself but I don’t care.

“Listen  and pay attention Lee Dahyun! No matter how many times you try and no matter what you do, you’ll never get a tiny piece of my heart—NEVER. Elly is the only girl that I love so get lost and get out of my life.” I spoke slowly and clearly before I left her alone and ran to search for Elly.

 

 

 

 

Most of you cursed at Kris, Say sorry! xP

Ow i'll do double update so stay tuned for the romantic scene between Kris and Elly xD

 

 


You guys think of me as a bad boy, i can't believe this :((