Thanks for being my good friend!

DAMN IT! She's got my heart

No One Pov

 

He was walking with his friends when he saw her entered the hospital. That caught his attention and he decided to wait for her and left his friends.

After waiting for awhile, he saw her left the hospital and made her way to the taxi. Without hesitation, he approached her from behind, covered and dragged her into his car.

He threw her in the passenger seat locked the door then he himself went to the driver seat.
Ji Ah was very shock at first and she wanted to scream but when she noticed the guy who kidnapped her, her shock fade away but came instead the angriness.

“What the hell are you doing? You scared me a lot.” She said and gave the guy a punch on his shoulder.

“Sorry, I just wanted to talk with you.” He replied and started the engine.

“That’s all? You should just call me or whatever in a normal way, why need to being like you were kidnapping someone? this is not fun.” Ji Ah rolled her eyes

“Because I wasn’t sure if you’re really have time to talk with me, you’re always busy.” He said with no emotion face.

“Where are we going?” She asked

“to the park.” The guy answered

“What do you want to talk? It’s not like we have something to discuss.” She said looking outside the window

“just wait until we reach the place, I don’t wanna fight while driving.”

“Fight??? Seriously you made me curious. Well just hurry up, you knew I’m busy.”

The guy didn’t replied but increased the speed. He still didn’t change the emotion on his face.

 

They arrived the park then left the car and made their way to bench. There weren’t many people because it was already dark.

“Ok now, what do you want to talk?” Ji Ah began the question after they sat down.

The guy looked straight and her face but he didn’t say a word.

“Yah you’re wasting my time.” She started to get annoyed.

“Are you hiding something from us?” He asked with a deep tone. Ji Ah was shocked with the question.

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand.” She said avoiding his eyes.

He said looking deep in her side profile.

“Stop lying Lee Ji Ah! Or you don’t think Exo  and the girls are your friends?” His said with a fierce voice. Her hands were shaking but she managed to hide it from him.

“I don’t have time to waste with your stupid question. I’ve gotta go now, I’m busy” She stood up and began to walk away.

“You’re busy to being a at the bar?” He stressed on that word.

Ji Ah stoped walking and turned to face him with disbelief eyes.

“What the did you just say?” her whole body was shaking.

“Go the club almost every evening, dress in a mini skirt, drink and dance like crazy. Isn’t it what s do?”

Tears began to fall on her cheeks. She slapped him hard on the face.

“Take back your words, you’re looking down on me. I have my own reason to do so and I’m not a . I DIDN’T WITH ANYONE YET.” she was too angry that she didn’t care if she used dirty word.

“Oh really? And what is that ing reason of yours?”

“That’s none of your business. Leave me alone.” She said and began to walk away again but the guy grabbed her wrist tight and pulled her back.

“Yes that’s none of my business but that’s because I care. if it’s not because of that stupid friendship word, I wouldn’t waste my time with you here. Just tell me your problem, I’ll help.” He began to soften his voice.

Ji Ah looked calm a little bit but tears keep falling from her eyes.

“You don’t have to know it. I’m fine.” She said while looking down on ground.

“You’re not fine. Come on, let’s go to my house and talk about it ok?  You can’t just keep it all by yourself.” His voice became soft now. She looked at his face.

“You became normal now. Earlier, you looked like an angry beast and that scared me.”

“I’m sorry, I was too worry and sorry for calling you a . I know you’re far from that word.” He said with a loyal eyes.

“Thanks for being my good friend, Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's another update! It was a bit short but i'll dubble update again today.

Thanks for comments and welcome new subcribers ^^

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun's lips are yummy xP

Hey girls, i know what you want xD


This is HOT ><


I visited Elly, you have problem Kris? xD


FLAWLESS ><


I want to know her name xD


That bacon look yummy xD


Hey ! I just met you and this is crazy. But here's my number so call me maybe. Or just go to my room, your choice xD