When He Tries to Be Aggressive

Be Gentle

 

“Leo… It’s okay.” You smiled at the tall ex-soccer player reassuringly as you rubbed his back.

“I’m sorry…” The boy rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands while shaking. “I just don’t know what came over me…” He started shaking more violently. You nodded and wrapped your arms as far around him as you could.

“It’s okay, Taekwoon. I forgive you. All of us lose control sometimes.” You comforted him- ignoring the throbbing pain on your left cheekbone. Leo sat up straight on the bed and turned his body towards you. He ran his eyes over your delicate frame and puffy green eyes, still damp from crying.

“I hate myself right now.” He grimaced as he ran his thumb gently over the already bruised patch of skin. “I’m so sorry, _____. I can’t… I mean…” He started choking up again, bringing his knees to his chest to dull the pain.

Leo, honestly. It was the first time you’ve ever hit me. You just got a little too excited, that’s all.” You gave a wide, genuine smile before kissing the shy boy on the cheek. “I mean… Hey, how do you know that I don’t like it rough, anyways?” Leo looked up at you through teary deep-brown eyes and attempted a weak smile.

“Because you’ve always told me to be gentle.” He gave a weak chuckle before letting his knees down once more. You tucked his dyed-red hair behind his ear for him and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

“I know what I’ve told you.” You smiled, small dimples revealing themselves to either side. “That doesn’t mean I’m mad that you didn’t listen…” You kissed him again, a bit more passionately this time. Leo looked up at you, still unsure about the whole thing. You took his hand and nodded, laughing, wanting to urge him on.

“I still feel so bad, though.” He drew his gaze away and took his hand back.

“Oh shut up, Leo.” You smiled and pushed one of his shoulders lightly, forcing him onto his back. “I just wanna finish what we started.” His eyes widened with excitement and a smile crept across his face. Adorable, you thought. He is simply adorable.

Leo timidly placed his hand on the back of your neck and brought your lips down to meet his. The kiss was soft yet hungry. You could tell he wanted to flip you off himself onto the bed and dominate you. Or maybe throw you against the wall and kiss down your neck… It looked like he was facing immense internal struggle and using massive amounts of restraint to make sure he didn’t end up breaking you. Instead, he let out a deep growl-like moan into your throat and continued softly running his fingers up and down your back.

You softly grabbed Leo’s hand off your back and guided it to the waist of your shorts. C’mon, Taekwoon. You thought eagerly. Just a few more inches and you’ll be there. You could feel him smiling at the hint as you kissed him.

The red-head slowly worked his fingers into the tight waistband of your belted shorts as you softly kissed down his neck. “You know you don’t have to be afraid of hurting me, Taekwoon.” You smirked as you unclasped your bra and tossed it on the bed next to him. His face went crimson and he blinked uncontrollably.

“C’mon, Leo. This is like, the sixtieth time we’ve had and you’re still nervous!” You teased, his face growing a more violent shade of red. “You know what?” You whispered and leaned in close, touching noses with the boy. 

What?” Leo whispered back timorously.

You can do whatever you want to me. Free pass.” His face went from red to white as you said it. “Even if I do end up in the hospital by the end of it.” You both let a small laugh out.

“Okay, you want it rough?” Leo piped up, trying to sound as masculine as possible, but failing miserably. You laid down on the covers and motioned for him to come closer.

“I’ll give you rough.” He laughed, and straddled you. Leo leaned down and kissed you as forcefully as he could manage. You dug your nails into his back. No matter how hard he pushed you against the bed; it seemed he couldn’t get close enough. As you kissed him, he slowly pulled your shorts down your legs. You helped him get his off as well. He ran his hands up and down the sides of your stomach and grabbed your hips to pull you closer.

You’re still being gentle, jagi.” You laughed, before nibbling on Taekwoon’s neck. He looked at you, unsure. “Seriously? I mean, I don’t want to break you.” He looked at the wall, avoiding eye contact.

“Just as long as you pay the hospital bills, I’ll be fine.” You openly chuckled.

“If you say so…” He smiled deviously as he lifted you up by the armpits and forced your back against the wall. “How’s that for you?” He snarled.

“Getting sassy, Leo?” You said, your smile unadulterated. He blushed and lost his seemingly stern expression. He shook it of and returned to kissing you deeply. He started at the lips and slowly worked down your neck and started to nibble.

“Oh my god.” you moaned. “I had no glue that could feel so good.” You laughed to yourself, weakly. Leo grabbed your hair as strongly as he possibly could and pulled your head back. He brought himself back up to kiss your lips. You ran your nails lightly over his abs, he smiled into the kiss.

“I know you can do better than that…” He said huskily.

I really can’t. It’s all on you this time.” You whispered and heard him moan as you moved your hand lower. 

——————————————

Leo nuzzled his nose into the nape of your neck as his breathing slowed.

“You’re adorable.” You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair.

“I try.” He grinned. “I can be bad, too, though.”

“Yeah, sure.” You laughed.

“One day I’ll show you.” He smirked as he traced the lines of your hips.

“What? Is it gonna be some S&M ?” You chortled.

“Sounds good to me.” He kissed at your collar bone lightly. “I mean, if you think you can handle me.” He chuckled at his own joke.

“You are a whole lot of man, aren’t you?”

“More than you’ll ever know.”