Confused yet Willing

And He Will Be Loved

It has slight characteristics of a spin-off but ... OH WELL. 


Two months.

 

It has been two months since my first locker room escapade with Kim Ryeowook. Two months since we started meeting every Friday afternoon, in that same shower after school. Doing things only we will ever know about.

 

And to be honest, I couldn’t be more disappointed in myself.

 

Here I am, standing tall as the 5-foot-9, the cool, handsome, confident soccer team captain Cho Kyuhyun. So why am I falling for the poor, lonely school nerd, Kim Ryeowook? I mean I only see him every Friday, when he lets me the daylights out of him until it gets dark out. So why is it that every time I see him in the hallway, my heart stops? I barely knew the kid before these encounters in the locker room.

Yet here I am, in Ryeowook’s bedroom lying on his small, but cute mattress, with Ryeowook in my arms.

He was fast asleep, tired from our little adventures, snuggling into my chest. I tightened my arms around him and ducked my head down to give him a kiss in his hair, allowing my nose to linger there for a few seconds. I inhaled his addictive scent, filling my nose with the fragrant smell of lavenders and lemons, along with a hint of vanilla.

 

It all summed up to be the one person I now wanted more than anything in my life: Kim Ryeowook.

 

My life seemingly ended up revolving around him after that first night with him. I’d sit at the back of the classroom, staring at the back of his head for what was probably the whole 2-hour class. I take my usual seat in the corner and stare at his slim, feminine-like figure. After class, I’d rush to the front of the room to try to get a chance to talk to him outside of that damn locker room. And every day, it was like that. Yet, I would never get the chance to talk to him, because he’d always cling to that guy Yesung, or whatever his name is.

After seeing them together so often, I eventually found out, through the handy-dandy school grapevine, that they were dating.

I wanted to be angry at Ryeowook; I wanted to hate him for the rest of my life. But the next day, which just so happened to be a Friday, I just couldn’t. We made love in that very shower that night, Ryeowook screaming my name with that beautiful voice of his as we reached our together. And when I took him home that night, sleeping over and cuddling in the sheets until the next morning, I just couldn’t hate him. In fact, I had fallen in love with him even more that night.

All of these nights in the locker had me confused. In fact, Ryeowook confused me. If he was dating Yesung, then why was he here, with me? Why wasn’t he spending his Friday night with Yesung?

 

I didn’t like this “Yesung” person anyway. He was mean and he was abusive towards Wookie. Whenever I would meet Wookie on Friday nights, he’d always have a new bruise or cut from Yesung. And when I’d ask him about it, he’d always just say that Yesung was just “angry.”

‘Pssh,’ I thought to myself, chuckling, ‘As if I’m going to let you stay with him. I’m going to take you away as soon as I have the chance, take my word for it.’

 

Ryeowook’s voice broke me out of my thoughts. I guess he woke up.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” he shifted his head to look up at me. I contorted my head to look at him and my heart exploded into 3 million tiny little fragments.

Staring up at me was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my entire existence. Soft brown locks draping over deep chocolate orbs looked up at me in the most innocent look I’ve ever seen in my life. How could I not have fallen for something so innocent, so pure? High cheekbones accentuated full, pink, kissable lips and an s-line that went on for days.

To know that I had fallen in love with someone who was already taken, it hurt.

Yet, he seemed like he was mine. Every Friday night, in that damn locker room, it was almost as if this “Yesung” guy didn’t even exist, let alone have Ryeowook’s heart. It was like we were in our own little world there. A world I would never want to leave.

In all honesty, I didn’t like the idea of secretly sharing Ryeowook. I didn’t like the fact that, no matter how much I loved him, Ryeowook always had another person in his heart at the same time. I want to be able to love him not only behind closed doors but to be able to show the whole world how much I have fallen for him, how much I would do just to see his beautiful smile. I want to be able to love him, knowing that he only has eyes for me and that he only wanted me.

“Kyuhyun-ah? Are listening to me?” Ryeowook poked my side and I flinched, slightly ticklish.

“Hm?”

“I asked if you were listening.”

I grunted in response and he continued.

“W-we’re just... I don’t know... ‘friends with benefits,’ right?”

My heart shattered again. And as pathetic as I was, I gathered those pieces, hurrying to put them back together the best I could. I bit back tears – the great Cho Kyuhyun does not cry – and looked away from him.

“Uh, yeah. Just that.”

Unfortunately, tears pooled in my eyes and were clearly visible in the moonlight shining through Ryeowook’s bedroom window.

I felt soft fingers along my jawline. They slid down slowly, tracing my jaw and stopping at my chin.

I had no time to comprehend anything before I felt those sinful, pink lips pressed against mine. As cheesy as it sounds, fireworks erupted in me like the fourth of July. I moaned against his lips and pulled him above me, tangling ourselves in the bed sheets in the process. I roamed my hands all over his clothed body. I let my hands run slowly down his back tracing circles along the way before grabbing onto his voluptuous . Ryeowook moaned into my touch, grinding back into my hand. I kneaded his , trying to grab as much as I could of his skin. As I fondled with his rear, my lips moved in sync with Ryeowook’s. I gently caressed his lips and pleaded to let my tongue gain entrance. Once I was allowed entrance, I ravished his mouth, exploring him with tongue.

We parted for air and I smiled up at him. He smiled back as I reached a hand up to brush his messy hair out of his eyes. He winked at me, probably because he could feel that I was hard as ever.

“Do you want to... you know?” he asked me.

“Again? Nah, I don’t want you to be sore.”

“Are you sure?” he replied suggestively.

“Yeah, I just want to stay like this.” I laid him back down on the bed and pulled him into me, his back almost glued with my chest. I felt him snuggle into me and I smiled, pulling the covers over our bodies.

“Comfy?”

“Yeah,” he giggled.

“Good.”

I felt him nod.

I didn’t want to ask him such a question, especially now, but my mind – and my heart – was dying to know the answer.

“Hey, Wook?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why do you stay with me? You have Yesung but yet you stay with me on Friday nights... sometimes into Saturday morning. Shouldn’t you be spending your weekend with him? You know, since he’s your boyfriend? I’m definitely not complaining – I absolutely love spending time with you – but I can’t help but wonder.”

“W-what?”

“I want you, Ryeowook. I want you all to myself and I don’t want to have to share you with someone who doesn’t even deserve someone like you. Heck, I don’t even think I deserve you. I think your smile is gorgeous, I think your heart is beautiful, I think your body is amazing, and I think you’re the most perfect being I’ve come to lay eyes upon. I don’t even know how I started feeling like this for you. I barely talk to you outside of our ‘Friday night fun’ but I can’t help thinking about you. Whenever I’m not with you, I think about the days I’ve made love to you, tasting and caressing your beautifully pale skin and being inside you, telling me you want more, more of me. I hear you my name with your sweet voice and I just want you. I just want to you to be mine, Kim Ryeowook. No one else’s.”

I leaned down and nuzzled into his hair, kissing him repeatedly there.

“I-I want you too, Kyu... but Yesung...” he trailed off.

“What about him?”

“He-He’ll hurt you and become angry at you. I don’t want that to happen.”

“I don’t care. I’ll do whatever I have to do for you to be mine.”

“I know, I know... I’m just worried, Kyu.”

“Don’t be. I’ll be fine, Ryeowook-ah. It’s you that I’m worried about. He’s so abusive towards you. I still don’t know why you stay with him anyways.”

“Because when I first met him, he was nice to me and protected me from bullies.”

“And then what?”

“I-I don’t know what happened to him, Kyu. He’s turning into this scary monster that I have never seen in him before. Sure, he has a temper, but he hasn’t shown that side towards me until now. I’m scared, Kyu.”

I shushed him, kissing his hair again, “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. I’ll protect you. Do you want to break up with him?”

“Y-Yes. I’m scared of what he’ll do to me if he continues like this.”

“Good. How about this: We’ll have you call him tomorrow morning, telling him to come over your house to talk. You’ll start about how he changed into this side of him you’ve never seen before and you don’t want to be any part of it any longer. Therefore, you’ll break up with him.”

I gave him a minute to think about it.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be by your side the entire time.”

“You promise?”

“Of course. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

I’m glad you’ve made this decision to leave him Ryeowook-ah.

 

 

Because if I don’t have you, I don’t know what I will do. 


Now officially a two-shot !

I just couldn't shove all of this plot into one chapter!

 

- woa1ni