Chapter 3

I'm a F00L in Love

“OOOOPPPAAAAA!!! KYUHYUN OPPAAAAA!!!” shout the girls when they saw the taller guy with his cold face.

He doesn’t run, but walk like a model. He’s not smile to them, but only glance at them slightly. Hope that those girls will stop to scream his name and give him a way to his class.

Not far from him, Sungmin also have some girls around him. Yeah.. it’s not that much after Cho Kyuhyun comes to his school and moreover after he beat his best grade.

“Oppa! Do you want to go out with me, this weekend? My father have a new helicopter and I want to ride it with you” said a girl with a cute smile.

“Thanks Sunny-ah, but my schedule is pack. I have to teach, Eunhyukie and Donghae” said Sungmin nicely.

“Oppa, then how about have a brunch together tomorrow! I’ll bring you a delicious food!” now another girl with big doe eyes hold his arms.

“Ah, Luna-ya. I love it! But, can you bring more food? Because Donghae, Eunhyukie, Leeteuk, Kangin, and also Shindongie must be want too. They will sad if I eat those delicious food alone without them” Sungmin gives his reason again.

“Ah..”

One by one of the girl become gloomy after heard Sungmin’s answer. But just when he almost reach his class, those girl become happy again and shouting his name.

“Ming Oppa! Fighting! You’ll always my number one!!” scream them all in unison.

Then from another crowded on the next class, they could hear a yell like, “Kyu Oppa! Keep fighting! You’re the number One that never got beat!”

Sungmin only sigh when he heard those yell. Yeah.. it was his yell before and now? It’s goes to his new rival. A rival who sent him a love letter.

~~

Sungmin POV

“Don’t smile like an idiot, Ming-ah. That’s not your style! All your fans will runaway”

Hah! I don’t care with the rubbish from that y Fish. Oh, I hope Eunhyukie won’t heard this. Yeah, he looks more y after change his hair style. Army looks really suit him well. He got some of my fans because of it.

“Ming, now you’re staring at my boyfriend. Do you like him or what?” unconsciously I nodding.

“WHAT!?!?!” then I heard some shout on my head.

“Sorry, I just love his hair okay. I want to have that style too. But..”

“NOOO!!” scream Eunhyuk while hugging his Fish.

“Hey, I said I love his hair not him for overall. I still don’t like a man who sweat a lot like him. Tsk!” I give my Monkey buddy a best reason so he won’t upset again.

“Oh.. great! Then you won’t fall for me too, right?” I cringe my nose.

“In your dream, Monkey Hyukkie!”

“Omona! All three of you together again? What’s up Ming? I heard from Shindong that you had a new crush” suddenly Leeteukie comes with his Teddy Bear, ups I mean Kangin.

“Yeah, moreover your crush is a man. Did you know that we soooo happy when we heard that news?  So… tell us more! Did he asked you out?” and Kangin really like a reporter when it comes to the hot issue. None of those issue, scandal or hot news slip away from his eyes. He loves secret.

“You will be angry when you found out the truth Kangin-ah” said Donghae while kissing Eunhyuk hands. EUUUWWW… NO PDA!!

“And I’m mad because of your PDA!!! Get a room if you want to do those kind of thing, Donghae-ya!!” I scold him again.

“Aigooo, I think you already found your true path, right?”

DAG!

My heart suddenly got knock out. Yeah, it had been weeks that I never think about a girl. Even when all of my fans shouting my name or gave me a letter, I didn’t feel a firework inside me. It’s different from the day before he came to my life.

Maybe they’re right. I am someone like them. I love a boyfriend not a girlfriend. No more.

“Hey, why he smiles like an idiot? Did he hit his head somewhere?” I heard Kangin voice.

“No, Kyuhyun heat his heart with a love letter. But he never accept him…” now the Fish join to the conversation again after he seat beside Kangin while Eunhyuk back to my side.

“..yet” and Eunhyukie take my hand after he finish what his lover said.

Yeah.. I’m still in my trance. It’s a lil hard, you know? From a straight guy into no straight? Ah!!!! I don’t know how to called it.

“Ming-ah, wake up! It’s not easy to get a couple if you choose to be like us. But once you found out, you’ll treasure him so much. So.. since he came to you, just open your heart and love him back” Leeteuk right, but…

“I know it’s hard for a beginner like you. And you have all of us here. Anything you want to asked, just spit it up. We’ll listen to you, Ming” he continue again his speech.

He really like a mother for us. While Kangin..

“If he broke your heart, just call me and I’ll broke his leg” I smile to his words. They really a true couple. Kangin always acted like my father. Ah! Not only for me, but for us. When Donghae and Hyukkie got in trouble, he was the one who stand forward and help out. Such a gentleman. Except for his gossiping habit. I like him tough. He’s so manly.

Ehem! I hope  Leeteukie don’t heard this. Or he will..

“Did you just call me, Ming?” ups! Did he has kind of sixth sense?

I smile to them all and take my breath in before share my thought about him.

Should I take my move to him?

 

---

Yeah.. It's Cho Kyuhyun, everyone!!! The one who sent the letter and who beat Sungmin's grade..

Thank you for your comment my lovely reader...

*bow bow*

See u soon...